Most certainly no one deserves that
Sheri

Lockport, KY

#3 Feb 21, 2014
Must be a low life person especially if gets are involved
Scandal

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Feb 21, 2014
Marriage is the number one cause of divorce.
Oopsie

United States

#5 Feb 21, 2014
Eh, have proof and not just a grapevine rumor. And Scandal lol ain't that the truth!
SILENCE

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Feb 21, 2014
Concerned friend wrote:
Should I tell my friend her husband is cheating on her
I think it depends on how good of a friend you are. Many times when this kind of things happen, and the can of worms is opened. The wife or husband who is cheating will talk his way back. You would be surprised how many forgive and give the marriage another "try", and if you are the deliver of the affair, you may be outed. You know, husband wont want you around because you told and will get wife to stop seeing you.
Do you have absolute proof? Do you think you should go to him first and tell him you know and if he doesn't tell her, you will.??
I don't know. its a hard choice to make. Breaking her heart will not be easy.
Good luck and let us know what happens.
JDub

United States

#8 Mar 5, 2014
I'd tell my friend but don't forget usually they get mad at whoever tells them.... It is sad but she should know and be able to make a choice herself
Mister

Frankfort, IN

#9 Mar 8, 2014
Best to remain silent and let "Frankfort Topix" do it's job where the truth never strays and allows the guilty to get far, far away.
NitPik

Forest, IN

#10 Mar 8, 2014
When you tell your friend that her husband is cheating, first you must have positive proof. Second be prepared to be non-friended if you tell. Why? you have not done her any favors, instead you have opened the door to new problems and shoved her into the threshold. What kind of friend would do that? Why would you want to be labeled as a trouble maker and embarrass your friend. It would be far better to keep your yapper shut, and if you do have to spill the beans, go tell a minister or a qualified marriage counselor, let them gently and tactfully check the facts and reveal the results in private. If you were a real friend, you would be concerned about your friends feelings and any public embarrassment. Insted of thinking you are doing your friend a favor, make sure you are doing the right thing, YOU go talk to a marriage counselor, listen to what they tell you to do, and reveal the results to all of us, especially if I am wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters will weigh in on $30M plans to renovate ... 19 hr Frankfort resident 249
Buffalo Wild Wings in Frankfort Wed Realist 10
"no slum lords" signs (Sep '12) May 19 BANLiberty 322
Poll Does Frankfort Want A 10 Million Dollar Police ... May 18 Supporter of Chris 10
Roads May 18 RKP 15
Who owns the old Riley School property? May 18 Voted for Progress 3
Kirklin Football mid 40's May 15 BBB 1
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]