get out of frankfort while u can!

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

JDub

United States

#1 Mar 17, 2014
If u can I'd move away from Frankfort I'm sure it will get worse before it gets better.... And u are saying how could it get any worse?! Idk yet we will all just have to sit back FAR BACK and see....

Women being shot in their own home with the community never hearing a word about it.

Girls being raped and the police covering for the rapist & the mayor comparing it to a slip & fall!

Women & children being attacked outside of the public library RIGHT BEHIND THE POLICE STATION!!!

Rapists smashing people's heads in and walking free ONCE AGAIN when he shouldn't even be free. Atleast on house arrest til trial IF ANYTHING!!!

people on the most wanted list just roaming free working on the courthouse not arrested!!!

Come on?! WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON?!
watchout

Frankfort, IN

#3 Mar 18, 2014
This happens daily in Indianapolis, Lafayette, kokomo...... The demographics of Frankfort are changing, I'm 51 yrs old and was born here I've seen better times in my hometown but Frankfort, or America as a whole isn't what it used to be and It's only going to get worse. Poeple anymore are like the walking dead.

Since: Aug 13

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Mar 19, 2014
watchout wrote:
This happens daily in Indianapolis, Lafayette, kokomo...... The demographics of Frankfort are changing, I'm 51 yrs old and was born here I've seen better times in my hometown but Frankfort, or America as a whole isn't what it used to be and It's only going to get worse. Poeple anymore are like the walking dead.
Its sad, thats one of the reasons people move to a small town. Thinking that kind of stuff wont happen here, or if it did a quick response and end to it would happen. Ha, not here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton Praire on NBC Today Show 10/25/14 were ... 8 min Elaine 1
state Road 28 west 6 hr asphalt workers wife 12
Frankfort Auction Pavillion 6 hr Ex Frankfort Resi... 5
Tom Weeks 9 hr playa 7
Clinton prairie 13 hr Murphy 18
American Body Shop 23 hr Sue 28
clinton prarie football players are quitters an... Wed Give it up 2
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match

Frankfort Jobs