Buffalo Trace opens Firehouse Cafe an...

Buffalo Trace opens Firehouse Cafe and trails

There are 7 comments on the Business First of Louisville story from Jul 30, 2010, titled Buffalo Trace opens Firehouse Cafe and trails. In it, Business First of Louisville reports that:

Buffalo Trace Distillery recently celebrated the grand openings of its Firehouse Caf and a series of walking trails, on the distillery grounds off Lewis Ferry Road in Frankfort, Ky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business First of Louisville.

Former KY Res

Queen Creek, AZ

#1 Jul 30, 2010
This sounds so wonderful. I loved to go walking at Cove Spring when I lived in Frankfort, and Buffalo Trace was by far our favorite distillery because of the beautiful setting and relaxed, friendly atmosphere. I think I may have to come back and visit when they get the trails connected!
Noneofyourbusine ss

Shreveport, LA

#2 Jul 31, 2010
Cant wait to go there I love Buffalo Trace grounds had my baby shower in there club house! Would married in there garden but couldn't afford it :-( Can't bet it will be nice! Probably expensive too, but I am sure worth it......
Shocked

Columbus, OH

#3 Jan 17, 2011
Shame on Buffalo Trace for making one of their employees take vacation time to bury her step daughter who was killed in a fatal car accident. This is 2011... an era of blended families who love and care for their children. Shame on you for not taking the opportunity to show you really care about your employees. I hope your locals decide to no longer support you.
Sweetie

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 17, 2011
Shocked.....

Get ready for this.
Scarecrow is bring his gay lover (Piggy) up from Louisville for lunch this Saturday. If Butch Lesbo Sandy63 and her new catcher L-word show up at the same time there will be a cat fight worthy of Fox41 coverage.
lol

Pflugerville, TX

#5 Jan 17, 2011
What goes on at this place? Sounds like a damn soap opera.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#6 Jan 17, 2011
lol wrote:
What goes on at this place? Sounds like a damn soap opera.
Hate to say,but as of lately,a bunch of losers racist and otherwise hijack just about every thread and ruin it.Somebody can say "have a nice day",and a loser will say something stupid.Fortunaley,most topix forums arent like this.
Rump Roaster

Louisville, KY

#7 Jan 17, 2011
Yes, lets all be there, I want to see Sandy63 and her lover L-Word start this cat fight......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barking dog ... Thu Pharmacist 4
Future of Frankfort? Feb 19 Frankfort1239 6
Good day cares in Frankfort (May '16) Feb 19 Ex-Frankfortian 3
where oh where? Feb 16 JustThinking 21
Hello Feb 15 The real Jennifer... 58
old stoney (Aug '16) Feb 13 Fred follower 57
Jesse emery. hot or nah? (Nov '14) Feb 11 curious 16

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance