of 2
Next Last
commissioner

Elkhart, IN

#1 Jan 14, 2012
heres a man that stirs up the controversy on Topix

heres the man that can not afford to leave his home

heres the man that is buried in bills

heres the man that has nothing to do except slam others because he is living his own miserable life

heres the man you all want to look at for slamming others in this town

heres the man that will die a horrific death

heres the man that does not believe in Jesus Christ

here is the man that is friends with the devil himself
very true

Frankfort, IN

#2 Jan 14, 2012
finally somebody get blasted on here and it is all true

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 14, 2012
commissioner wrote:
heres a man that stirs up the controversy on Topix
heres the man that can not afford to leave his home
heres the man that is buried in bills
heres the man that has nothing to do except slam others because he is living his own miserable life
heres the man you all want to look at for slamming others in this town
heres the man that will die a horrific death
heres the man that does not believe in Jesus Christ
here is the man that is friends with the devil himself
You sure sound like a good Christian......, NOT. Let's assume all of this is true, why would you even care what this man does or does not do?
dont think so

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jan 14, 2012
he doesnt even live here why would he care? Hes happy last i saw think you are wrong?
second

Frankfort, IN

#5 Jan 14, 2012
this man has screwed many people out of money, tricked a beautiful young girl into marrying his sorry ass and runined her life, collects welfare and claims to be mr wonderful. he never owned a business in this town yet he claims he did. his dad is and always will be a loser and he is following in his footsteps!
Bill Clem Jr

Elkhart, IN

#6 Jan 14, 2012
Dad you know him well dont be lying on here you know he is the scum bag that was doing mom

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 14, 2012
second wrote:
this man has screwed many people out of money, tricked a beautiful young girl into marrying his sorry ass and runined her life, collects welfare and claims to be mr wonderful. he never owned a business in this town yet he claims he did. his dad is and always will be a loser and he is following in his footsteps!
Now i understand. Sounds like a little jealousy over a woman and now your wanting to mess with this guy.
ouch

Lansing, MI

#8 Jan 14, 2012
sounds like he is nicer than a certain used car salesman in frantucky.
Bill Clem Jr

Elkhart, IN

#9 Jan 14, 2012
Come now she said remember dad?
Loserlover

Elkhart, IN

#10 Jan 14, 2012
I have herd about tht guy i know he is not a knight in shining armor they say he is grown dope on his property out there in thorntown to
Bill Clem Sr

Elkhart, IN

#11 Jan 14, 2012
please step up Tony and let us all know that you are the real Bill Clem Sr see there are smarter people than you out here we found you didnt we
woody

Elkhart, IN

#12 Jan 14, 2012
has the first person to be spreading hate on topix been identified yes they have the rest of you will get caught also real soon
third

Elkhart, IN

#13 Jan 14, 2012
I hear the book will be thrown away and a new law will be written to take sex offenders to the back of the church and cut off their testicles. What on earth will they do to the habitual liars posting on this page, kind of scary isnt it?
fullerton

Elkhart, IN

#14 Jan 14, 2012
I know you Tony, this is not going to be good for you my son.
Ouch

Elkhart, IN

#15 Jan 14, 2012
Now you have made the pastor mad
amberwaves

Michigantown, IN

#16 Jan 14, 2012
seems everyone is deleting him from everywhere, it must really hurt his feelers to know someone is beating him at his own little game.
Amich

Crawfordsville, IN

#17 Jan 15, 2012
this guy sounds like he needs to quit taking handouts and get off his ass.....whats wrong with the entire nation....expects everyone to give so he can take.....pathetic
Harley Marley

Michigantown, IN

#18 Jan 15, 2012
Perhaps Bill Clem Sr will keep his mouth shut from now on too, doubtful..right Tony?
curious

Frankfort, IN

#19 Jan 15, 2012
so set me straight on this, is Amich posting as Bill clem or dark matter or both
Travis

Michigantown, IN

#20 Jan 15, 2012
Dont ask questions dummy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barking dog ... Thu Pharmacist 4
Future of Frankfort? Feb 19 Frankfort1239 6
Good day cares in Frankfort (May '16) Feb 19 Ex-Frankfortian 3
where oh where? Feb 16 JustThinking 21
Hello Feb 15 The real Jennifer... 58
old stoney (Aug '16) Feb 13 Fred follower 57
Jesse emery. hot or nah? (Nov '14) Feb 11 curious 16

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance