Make this town awsome!
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Shelly

Carmel, IN

#1 Mar 15, 2012
What changes would you like to see to make this town awesome?
Answer seriously please.
ice

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2012
Get tis of the Mexicans and speak English. These illegals are killing Clinton county. I no they r everyware. However, c.c seems to welcome theme now come on leaders put a stop on this issue.

Since: Oct 11

Plymouth, IN

#3 Mar 15, 2012
A nice revitalization of downtown would be a good start. Start from the courthouse and go one block over in each direction. Now everything inside that box needs a facelift. It's so run down looking and dark and basically ugly. Let's start there and see where we can go....
ditto

United States

#4 Mar 16, 2012
I'm with Storm Child..... I remember when Frankfort was ALIVE.... Kids rode the strip. People walked around the square, shopping. People have lost Faith in this town. It's gonna take Frankfort to invest in Frankfort.... Stop tearing it down.
And I've heard a lot of people complain that the Park (TPA) has been overtaken..... Well, it has always been ours (too) OWN IT!

Since: Oct 11

Potosi, MO

#5 Mar 16, 2012
I recently had a recruit in from out of town. I was "sealing" the deal by taking him to lunch and hoping to influence him to accept the job. But I have to say, I was a bit embarrassed for him to see downtown while we went to Main Street to eat. Downtown has nice lines to it but needs LOTS of love to make it special!!
johnson

Niles, IL

#6 Apr 25, 2012
More bars!
off track

Goshen, IN

#7 Apr 26, 2012
Less Johnson!
susan

Willowbrook, IL

#9 Apr 26, 2012
I like big Johnson!
some advice

Taiwan

#10 Apr 26, 2012
getcha a Doogie Houser for that big Johnson.
jim johanssen

Frankfort, IN

#12 Apr 30, 2012
Shelly wrote:
What changes would you like to see to make this town awesome?
Answer seriously please.
i think if they didnt pay employees so much to do nothing around town or behind a desk, that money could go towards the town. city employees make 2 much.
duh

United States

#13 Apr 30, 2012
Did anyone check on the child labor laws before they voted doogie houser in? What's his curfew?
duh duh

Goshen, IN

#14 May 3, 2012
Six years ago he could of fought and died for our country according to our laws. You bring to my mind the Taylor Swift song. "DON'T YOU WORRY YOUR PRETY LITTLE MIND" "PEOPLE THROW ROCKS AT THINGS THAT SHINE" I will add to this by stating, people throw rocks from behind the curtain of false names. This fact must be really frustrate you cowards. No matter how you respond it will not change this fact.
duh

United States

#15 May 3, 2012
duh duh wrote:
Six years ago he could of fought and died for our country according to our laws. You bring to my mind the Taylor Swift song. "DON'T YOU WORRY YOUR PRETY LITTLE MIND" "PEOPLE THROW ROCKS AT THINGS THAT SHINE" I will add to this by stating, people throw rocks from behind the curtain of false names. This fact must be really frustrate you cowards. No matter how you respond it will not change this fact.
Wrong. He wouldn't have passed the physical. Remember his medical issues by his own admission?

He's a liar. He all but admitted that by his "I didn't think it mattered" comment about his graduating. Let's not forget his residence arrangements too.

Then let's examine his Uncle being on the USB. Didn't he discuss ending family affiliation with politics?

How about two big givers who now run the town because they are BoW?

You keep lapping up that juice there.
duh duh

Goshen, IN

#16 May 3, 2012
Like I said, no matter how you respond!!!Must really be Frustrating.
Right

Indianapolis, IN

#17 May 3, 2012
duh duh wrote:
Like I said, no matter how you respond!!!Must really be Frustrating.
and Jim Jones had his devoted followers as well...

What's your point?
duh duh

Goshen, IN

#18 May 4, 2012
So did Jesus as well...

What's your point
duh

United States

#19 May 4, 2012
duh duh wrote:
So did Jesus as well...
What's your point
Well Betty, Jesus told the truth. You and lego boy don't
different view

Jakarta, Indonesia

#20 May 4, 2012
duh duh wrote:
Like I said, no matter how you respond!!!Must really be Frustrating.
It must be more frustrating to have to cover the tracks of yourself and your boy. At least you're not on the USB anymore. Your legoboy fixed that didn't he...
oldman

Monon, IN

#21 May 10, 2012
when i was a kid you had to walk up town on a friday night because every parking spot was full. everybody was there having a good time. you could go to the roxy, the 5 and dime, woolworths, the soda shop to meet your friends, we kids just had a good time. its a shame that alot of kids nowdays will never have the chance to enjoy that.
wow

Michigantown, IN

#23 May 12, 2012
MUDA96 wrote:
<quoted text>
But now they have video games, internet porn, and drugs, and no jobs and no future. Thank you US government for giving kids no hope by shipping jobs outside the country. BTW, thanks for caring for other countries while NOT caring for the USA. GLOBAL is UN-AMERICAN!!!
Blame the Govt?
How about owning up and taking some of the blame yourself? Americans have let the Govt take things away from us. Have you been down and spoke with your local, state and nationally elected officials? Doubt it. It's more fun to get on here and whine.
How about blaming some parents? Kids mimic what they see.

Don't buy import stuff.
Get involved with kids.
Go see some elected officials.
Run for an elected official.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Juniper hills pool 1 hr Please help 1
Downtown parking sucks 20 hr We are broke 8
Drug problem in Frankfort 20 hr We are broke 28
Sports complex 20 hr We are broke 46
old stoney 20 hr We are broke 4
News Clinton Co. woman charged with bigamy (Jul '07) 23 hr Ann15 243
fatal accident/unrestrained child (Jul '15) 23 hr Ann15 25

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages