Paw pals and the humane society

Paw pals and the humane society

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

Frankfortsfinest

United States

#1 May 17, 2013
Just a little piece of information for any of those who donate money to paw pals. Paw pals says that they use their money to help the poor little animals at the shelter but they don't. The shelter doesn't see a dime of that money. The creator of paw pals Lisa wants to hold all the power and only uses the money on what she wants. So if you want to donate money towards the animals donate through the shelter not paw pals.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 May 17, 2013
Frankfortsfinest wrote:
Just a little piece of information for any of those who donate money to paw pals. Paw pals says that they use their money to help the poor little animals at the shelter but they don't. The shelter doesn't see a dime of that money. The creator of paw pals Lisa wants to hold all the power and only uses the money on what she wants. So if you want to donate money towards the animals donate through the shelter not paw pals.
This Lisa must be the real dog and greed,( I mean need )
HS President

Lawrenceville, GA

#3 May 17, 2013
Doofy-Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
This Lisa must be the real dog and greed,( I mean need )
I want everyone reading this to know that the statement is not true. Lisa volunteers a great deal of her time to find homes and to raise money for the animals in our Shelter. Paw Pals uses the donations they receive to help animals in our community and in the shelter that are in need of medical attention. They also buy heart worm test and flea medication for the Shelter. I don't know who is making these false statements but they need to come forward so we can address these false alligations. I normally would not respond to this type of statements but the Humane Socity depends on volunteers that raise money either through Paw Pals or the Humane Society to help the animals that are adopted from the shelter. While we do receive money from the County, it is not enough to pay our staff for the year. That is why we NEED donations. Without the time and dedication of the Staff and Volunteers we would not be able to continuing helping the unwanted animlas in our community.
I am asking that all this stop. We have a great staff, board, and volunteers that only want to help the animals. Maybe you should volunteer your time and see what it is really all about.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 May 17, 2013
HS President wrote:
<quoted text>I want everyone reading this to know that the statement is not true. Lisa volunteers a great deal of her time to find homes and to raise money for the animals in our Shelter. Paw Pals uses the donations they receive to help animals in our community and in the shelter that are in need of medical attention. They also buy heart worm test and flea medication for the Shelter. I don't know who is making these false statements but they need to come forward so we can address these false alligations. I normally would not respond to this type of statements but the Humane Socity depends on volunteers that raise money either through Paw Pals or the Humane Society to help the animals that are adopted from the shelter. While we do receive money from the County, it is not enough to pay our staff for the year. That is why we NEED donations. Without the time and dedication of the Staff and Volunteers we would not be able to continuing helping the unwanted animlas in our community.
I am asking that all this stop. We have a great staff, board, and volunteers that only want to help the animals. Maybe you should volunteer your time and see what it is really all about.
I stop giving when the county started hiring people like Bill Wood who stole that place blind, and now more questions arise??? Maybe think about becoming a no kill shelter and have a system in place that questions or comments are unfounded. People won't forget the past!!!
dude

Elkhart, IN

#5 May 17, 2013
HS President wrote:
<quoted text>
I want everyone reading this to know that the statement is not true. Lisa volunteers a great deal of her time to find homes and to raise money for the animals in our Shelter. Paw Pals uses the donations they receive to help animals in our community and in the shelter that are in need of medical attention. They also buy heart worm test and flea medication for the Shelter. I don't know who is making these false statements but they need to come forward so we can address these false alligations. I normally would not respond to this type of statements but the Humane Socity depends on volunteers that raise money either through Paw Pals or the Humane Society to help the animals that are adopted from the shelter. While we do receive money from the County, it is not enough to pay our staff for the year. That is why we NEED donations. Without the time and dedication of the Staff and Volunteers we would not be able to continuing helping the unwanted animlas in our community.
I am asking that all this stop. We have a great staff, board, and volunteers that only want to help the animals. Maybe you should volunteer your time and see what it is really all about.
Topix is the perfect place to start vindictive crap about people who, for whatever spiteful reason, you feel the need to bad mouth. If you read it on Topix, it must be true! However, if it makes you feel better, give through the United Way or directly to the shelter. Don't make the animals suffer for some moron bringing their drama here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankfort PD not doing enough 4 hr Officer truth 10
Calling all 4WD Trucks Thu Obeys Traffic Signs 10
Frankfort Apartments Wed Gotoutlongago 112
The J&C article last Sunday Jul 19 Response for the ... 19
The epitism in this County is illegal Jul 17 Stop showing igno... 3
Todd Corrie (Dec '16) Jul 17 AC-DC 29
Arrest Jul 16 Officer truth 34

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages