Tired of the crooks

West Lafayette, IN

#71 Dec 30, 2012
It's kind of like a business downtown that started out with premium good quality incredients only to sell out to cheaper brands in order to make more profits. Hummmm. If you continue to use quality ingredients your customers will keep coming back, but when you sell out to cheap inferrior incredients your customers will know and will stop spending their hard earned money in your business. This is not rocket science but hay, what do I know.
Mary Flood

Kansas City, MO

#72 Dec 30, 2012
Head quarters make the choice of what manufacturer to order. They are so generic they leek. People's levels are completely off. CVS doesn't care. If you have had a transplant CVS will kill you with low quality drugs.
Martin

Michigantown, IN

#73 Dec 30, 2012
Tired of the crooks wrote:
It's kind of like a business downtown that started out with premium good quality incredients only to sell out to cheaper brands in order to make more profits. Hummmm. If you continue to use quality ingredients your customers will keep coming back, but when you sell out to cheap inferrior incredients your customers will know and will stop spending their hard earned money in your business. This is not rocket science but hay, what do I know.
good god Martin, move on.
Bob

Chicago, IL

#74 Dec 31, 2012
WOW wrote:
Just another day in Frankfort, I can't wait to get out of Clinton County. Way too many crooks and hypocrites!!
Yes they are bashing that super good guy Keith Gephart too. He is a very great guy and does a lot for this community on paying it forward
Bob

Chicago, IL

#75 Dec 31, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text> Yes they are bashing that super good guy Keith Gephart too. He is a very great guy and does a lot for this community on paying it forward
He is a serious SCAM Artist and that is why they are bashing Him,Bob
dr love

Frankfort, IN

#77 Jan 3, 2013
cant we all just get along
tom

Frankfort, IN

#78 Jan 3, 2013
WOW wrote:
Just another day in Frankfort, I can't wait to get out of Clinton County. Way too many crooks and hypocrites!!
Amen!
Huh

Michigantown, IN

#79 Jan 6, 2013
For you CVS generic people, tell your Doctors you want name brand only. Your prescription insurance probably won't like it, but its a solution. Sacrifice is what it is if you want the real stuff.

For you people pi$$ed about people who fracture the laws, don't shop or eat there.

For you people who hate the current political people, get off your a$$es and get involved. Hell, run for an office. If the people got in that are there now, there's hope for you nubs.

If you are carrying a grudge, get over it. You suck this site and society dry. You should see how other cities on the topix site use these pages. They aren't nearly as hateful as you puttzes are.
how about

Hazel Crest, IL

#80 Jan 8, 2013
!

You're right Martin, what do you know? You don't know how to spell do you.

Get back in your van and send more notes to topix thru your phone since you aren't man enough to show yourself on here.
Tired of all the Crooks

Frankfort, IN

#81 Jan 8, 2013
how about wrote:
<quoted text>!
You're right Martin, what do you know? You don't know how to spell do you.
Get back in your van and send more notes to topix thru your phone since you aren't man enough to show yourself on here.
I think that soon, you will have more to worry about than spelling!!
Huh

Michigantown, IN

#82 Jan 8, 2013
Like what?

What can a liar like you do to others?
Huh

Michigantown, IN

#86 Jan 10, 2013
A group? That's funny.

Too bad you have to hide out on here. It's obvious you couldn't hack it in a courtroom.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Huh

Michigantown, IN

#88 Jan 11, 2013
Couldnt hack it in a courtroom????? Never had the need to be in one. You obviously have me confused with someone who has the need for a courteoom. I guess this means the real joke is on you!!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ga ha ha ha ha what a loser!
I did not lose anything. Obviously you're a sore loser. We have moved on to better things and you are still a lowlife a nhk.
Hmmm

Winnebago, IL

#92 Jan 30, 2013
I cant wait to see the female pillar of the community be exposed for who she really is.
old man

Indianapolis, IN

#93 Jan 30, 2013
Who is she?
Edith

Frankfort, IN

#94 Feb 9, 2013
oh you will find out soon enough, keep your eyes on the Lafayette news
Hmmm

Hazel Crest, IL

#95 Feb 9, 2013
old man wrote:
Who is she?
Now Kevin, you already know that.
Edd

Northbrook, IL

#96 Feb 10, 2013
I would like to know.
Sam

Evansville, IN

#97 Feb 10, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Kevin, you already know that.
I would like to know.

Since: Nov 12

Fort Myers, FL

#98 Feb 10, 2013
Uuu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Body Shop 3 hr The word is 7
Officer Munoz harassment complaints 4 hr fred flinstone 4
Fair Assoc annual meeting 14 hr clodhopper 1
Blueberry hill pancake house. Sun Fat and Happy 39
Business owners with a criminal record Sep 14 Lol 41
wabash National coming to Frankfort Sep 12 Leah Thompson 19
Lets take a poll on how you feel about the hisp... Sep 11 Racist Germaninsight 5
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••