City Lagoons

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of60
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
charles

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I was out to the Lagoons over the weekend and it has never looked better.I am sure everybody will love what the group is planning as far as projects for the park.If people would donate the city will match,this would make it even nicer.
juan

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

i cot 14 tasty crappy out there last week, but won't donate aany mony to that dump.
carl

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

5

2

Dam chuckey you over here trying to pat yourself on the back for cutting all the trees down,,,,and now you want money to plant some more,,,,all i can say is what a GUY ,,,,
couch tater

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 21, 2013
 
Just out of curiosity, why WERE all those trees hacked on?
Tell me

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 21, 2013
 
couch tater wrote:
Just out of curiosity, why WERE all those trees hacked on?
Normally you hack on tree because they need cut. Pretty hard concept, you think?
Fishermen

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 21, 2013
 
There in the ditch's around the lake's and thier going to have the Boy Scout's clean up thier mess and Im sure that new sign board cost a pretty penny to
He did

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

They definitely made a mess out of the trees. There is no shade around the front ponds anymore. It was looking pretty nice out there before they started hacking every thing up.
couch tater

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
Normally you hack on tree because they need cut. Pretty hard concept, you think?
Um...see "He Did's" remark...b*itch. Usually you trim trees to benefit them, not to make the surrounding area ugly. Take that concept and shove it up your @ass
Tell me

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

couch tater wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...see "He Did's" remark...b*itch. Usually you trim trees to benefit them, not to make the surrounding area ugly. Take that concept and shove it up your @ass
Don't go to the lagoons if you think its ugly, dumb A$$.
Tell me

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Besides, even if I did f*ck it up, when the leaves come in, they will cover my butcher job. In the future, I plan to learn the proper way to trim trees
meoff

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I'm so excited that Jim took over and his helper Dan they are like brothers the way they work together. And the city administration is right behind Jim helping every day with his resorses. It's just so exciting to be part of jem city.
Fishermen

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Ya I'd like to get a picture of Strode out there workin and turn it over to the City and workmen's comp
Fishermen

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

But hell probly Dont Need One now you posted this City will be watchin now LOL
OneOff

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Who do you rocket scientists think put him in charge of the lagoons? The same rocket scientists running the showi
Fishermen

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Denny Put him in charge I was at the meeting Strode wasnt And Denny aint runnin the show spaceman
old man

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

you finally find a man that cares about the lagoons and all you want to do is give him hell! make up your minds what you want. give me a break.
DB Cooper

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

old man wrote:
you finally find a man that cares about the lagoons and all you want to do is give him hell! make up your minds what you want. give me a break.
that`s what I think. Jim is having knee replacement soon so maybe if he is crippled up the next few weeks these people will be happy..........
Fishermen

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

He never came out there before he got Caretaker have you been out there all the tree's were cut down and he's paying to have new one's planted He dont stop and talk to the people whom fish out there and a City employee is not supost to do work out there People I know who's know him for yr's have nothing good to say about the Man So keep wasteing the town's money I dont really care But the Eagle's dont come there anymore and when that guy crop dust that field south of it all the fish will really die this year Worst than last years fish kill And payin the boy scout's to clean up the mess he made B.S.
jerry

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fishermen wrote:
He never came out there before he got Caretaker have you been out there all the tree's were cut down and he's paying to have new one's planted He dont stop and talk to the people whom fish out there and a City employee is not supost to do work out there People I know who's know him for yr's have nothing good to say about the Man So keep wasteing the town's money I dont really care But the Eagle's dont come there anymore and when that guy crop dust that field south of it all the fish will really die this year Worst than last years fish kill And payin the boy scout's to clean up the mess he made B.S.
I wouldn't stop and talk to you either you sound like a bitter old pr!ck.
He did

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

OneOff wrote:
Who do you rocket scientists think put him in charge of the lagoons? The same rocket scientists running the showi
yep! And probably a past USB member.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of60
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••