Should Frankfort Re-Develop Itself As...

Should Frankfort Re-Develop Itself As A Safe Haven For Sex Offenders?

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

Glittering Cornfield

Chicago, IL

#1 May 29, 2014
Is the current administration qualified to make the transition?

Sex offenders seem to be attracted to the area,some even seem to get the breaks from authorities. Might as well go all out and accommodate them!

The town could give a parade for Gary Glitter. In fact,perhaps he should be the next mayor or school superintendent?
tpa

Lafayette, IN

#5 Jun 3, 2014
[QUOTE who="A local business owner and accountant paid all her back state sales taxes for Faith Harvest Market in exchange for her business Flavors.
[/QUOTE]

i didn't know a person could sell there tax debts to someone else?

the lafayette paper says - "Stevens, who serves as executive director of Frankfort Main Street, said the entire situation is unfortunate but that she won't pass off her tax burden onto anyone else she sold the business name and its assets, not her tax debts, she said."
wow

Frankfort, IN

#9 Jun 4, 2014
You have no room to talk, you may not owe taxes but your just as bad if not worse!
wow

Frankfort, IN

#10 Jun 4, 2014
You have no room to talk. calming to a man of God and a pastor. you my friend are just as bad if not worse!!!!!
yaa

Frankfort, IN

#11 Jun 11, 2014
and a place with a booming economy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thoughts on Tatum situation? 31 min HAD ENOUGH 23
The Mayor 32 min HAD ENOUGH 4
Main Street Flats. 32 min HAD ENOUGH 43
drug dealers 1 hr HAD ENOUGH 1
bikers (Oct '12) 23 hr Biker Angel 50
Colfax Police Feb 22 I move in silence 3
The King Of Used Cars Feb 22 I move in silence 6

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance