First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Retired

Veedersburg, IN

#42 Aug 15, 2013
NON ELECTED

Sorry I didnt realize that I had to draw a picture.
WELL

Frankfort, IN

#43 Aug 15, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
My gosh, I didn't realize the Sheriff only made $35,000 peer year..
Seriously you need to do your homework...it's public knowledge what government employees make. I believe the County council makes closer to $11,000 a year and the sheriff is around $80,000.
Yep

Frankfort, IN

#44 Aug 15, 2013
WELL wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously you need to do your homework...it's public knowledge what government employees make. I believe the County council makes closer to $11,000 a year and the sheriff is around $80,000.
I need to do my homework, I am not the one that spouted off the $35,000 figure? In fact, why don't you do your homework and tell me what probation officers and deputies make? Its more than $35,000, its like $40,000 and above, depending on your position. So, why don't you do your homework brother????
true that

Frankfort, IN

#45 Aug 15, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
My gosh, I didn't realize the Sheriff only made $35,000 peer year..
Read the post again. He said the "average" county employee. The sheriff position is not considered an average county position. It is an elected position.
true that

Frankfort, IN

#46 Aug 15, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to do my homework, I am not the one that spouted off the $35,000 figure? In fact, why don't you do your homework and tell me what probation officers and deputies make? Its more than $35,000, its like $40,000 and above, depending on your position. So, why don't you do your homework brother????
Still not "average" positions but instead exceptions. I consider the average county highway worker, court house clerics, correction officers, parkview employees, etc to be average positions. Making less than those named above.
double take

Frankfort, IN

#47 Aug 15, 2013
whole story wrote:
My point is this, without being paid for their efforts, nobody would fill their positions. Your city would be governed by idiots.
lol!!!!! ok, I'm going to leave that comment alone.
Yep

Frankfort, IN

#48 Aug 15, 2013
true that wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not "average" positions but instead exceptions. I consider the average county highway worker, court house clerics, correction officers, parkview employees, etc to be average positions. Making less than those named above.
Ok, I will agree with that..
Question

United States

#49 Sep 18, 2013
Now that the insurance has been settled, one question. What percentage did the cost increase for the county vs. the increase for each employee? It seems like the burden was placed much more on the employees. I believe the money out of the employees pockets each month is way more percentage wise than what the county's portion increased. This isn't really a surprise as "born into money" councilman like Alan Dunn are making decisions. Employees are nothing more than a cost to him. He doesn't look at them as people. They don't mind spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on IVY Tech or the NIDEC building, but can't seem to find money to treat the county employees fairly.

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#50 Sep 18, 2013
YOur RIGHT "Question" about Mr. Dunn! You should have heard him at the Commissioners meeting Monday on OTHER issues IE: Nidec (Old Mallerys) How it was Robbed of $300,000 worth of Copper and the TAXPAYERS will get to pay $235,000 to fix it back up so the Airport Auth. can "Hopefully" Lease it to an Exsisting company out there in Factory Row.(They will employ 6 count em 6 people) It was brought UP: Mr Dunn has put a Taxpayers Munoicipal BOND for $1.8 Mil on the place that is locked IN for 8 years at 2.44%- NOW $235,000 to FIX the Thievery He kept saying they did NOT have INSURANCE on that building OR Security because it was slated for DEMOLITION - THEN out of the other side of his mouth said He has a "HAND SHAKE" lease for the building but needs YOUR $235,000 MORE of TAXMONEY ta fix the place back up ta Lease the place to an EXCISTING business that wants to expant, employee SIX more employees. HERE is the kicker that ALL the Councilmen were a patten him on the BACK in the meeting for.......The BUILDING OPEN will bring in $45,000 a year of Tax Revenue. Did ANYONE but ME do the math here?$1.8 mil for 8 years @2.4%$235,000 TAX PAYERS MONEY Lease a building that the AIRPORT Authority will KEEP the money AS they are an ENTITY on their own.$45,000 tax money back to the County/city coffers once a year and SIX employees. YEah buddy! Frankfort is OPEN FOR BUSINESS! Thank you COUNCIL PRESIDENT ALAN DUNN! Remember HIM at the POLLS!
Emo

Frankfort, IN

#51 Jan 5, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Bert and Skip have this county in total chaos...Hell, Bert doesn't give two cares what the council thinks. He has his one track agenda and get out of his way...
I don't trust either one of them. I was told by a friend that Bert would be like this and he was so right its scary. remember most run for office for a reason and it's not to help others it's to help there friends and family.
Emo

Frankfort, IN

#52 Jan 5, 2014
It never ends we get rid of one bad commissioners ant two more show up. Its a new culture in clinton county. Take care or friends and family and get rid of any one who questions you're actions.
Emo

Frankfort, IN

#53 Jan 5, 2014
true that wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it so hard for Bert to accept the fact that people don't want the insurance he is trying to shove down everyone's throat. Just accept it graciously and go back to the drawing board.
Bert's friend is selling the policy that's is why

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Administrator of Parkview 28 min Cassie Call 16
Cole Chambers: CC Most Wanted 21 hr Richard K 10
Merry Christmas Thu Prancer 2
mike Red perkins and frank hail selling heroin ... Dec 24 Sassy 15
Mr. Frey Dec 24 go easy 24
Jesse emery. hot or nah? Dec 23 iknowjoe 13
City wants back Ambulance service (Nov '13) Dec 21 New boss 26
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web