Get ChuckSam OUT
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Montag

Frankfort, IN

#21 Dec 17, 2011
Someone should warn his fiancé of what's comin in a few months when she steps out of line.
Joe

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Dec 18, 2011
knows it all wrote:
it's Richard Greeno
Alan, is that you? Heard you moved to Tennessee after the election. If your still around call me ok?
Wondering

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Dec 18, 2011
knows it all wrote:
it's Richard Greeno
Greeno did not apply.
question

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Dec 18, 2011
[QUOTE who="are you effing kidding?"]Kriss Smock? This is a joke right? My. God! I supported you Chris McBarnes, and you make this kind of appointment? The previous poster is spot on. Smock is not a good person. Rotten to the core in my opinion. Not only abusive, but does he even support his own children? My jaw is on the floor! What's next? Michael Vick as the local dog catcher?[/QUOTE]

Is this the guy that went into the old Kmart, I think, with a shotgun after his wife? and I think Chuck Toney was the arresting officer?
lisa

Orlando, FL

#25 Dec 18, 2011
O montag u really need to see a shrink it seems like u may have some daddy issues.. its not your fault if your dad touched you in appropriately. There is help for you..!!
kung fu panda

Orlando, FL

#26 Dec 18, 2011
Love the comment about montag lisa..!!!! Lmao... we all know its true..
Montag

Frankfort, IN

#27 Dec 19, 2011
kung fu panda wrote:
Love the comment about montag lisa..!!!! Lmao... we all know its true..
And you appear to have multiple personalities Lisa/Kung fu panda!
richard

United States

#28 Dec 19, 2011
Not me!
urnuts

Goshen, IN

#29 Dec 19, 2011
how can i run for building inspector or is it to late
urnuts

Goshen, IN

#30 Dec 19, 2011
kung fu panda wrote:
omg... leave the guy alone you obviously dont have a clue when you say his children...! He only has one child and is a great father..! So if you need to vent any further call his ex wife or his fiance and im sure they can both sqaush your lies...!!
Im sure if they run a background on him he wouldn't get the job
Montag

Frankfort, IN

#31 Dec 19, 2011
urnuts wrote:
<quoted text>Im sure if they run a background on him he wouldn't get the job
You'd think McBarnes the Christian would never appoint such a person! Worst appointment in 40 years of Frankfort politics. He still has time to fix this before Jan. 1
Idiots

Frankfort, IN

#32 Dec 20, 2011
Kriss Smock didn't even get this job so what the hell is all the discussion about. You really should know your facts before blasting someone on here. Sam got the job so start a new topic
Taxpayer

Indianapolis, IN

#33 Dec 20, 2011
Idiots wrote:
Kriss Smock didn't even get this job so what the hell is all the discussion about. You really should know your facts before blasting someone on here. Sam got the job so start a new topic
I will say this. If Sam in fact got the job I and others are greatly disappointed with that hiring decision. You only need to look around Frankfort to understand why.

If true, this is not the Fresh Start promised.
curious

Advance, IN

#34 Dec 20, 2011
Nobody worth a crap even applied for the position. This list includes Chuck and Sam.

Hard to pick a diamond from a pile of shit, and those are the facts.

“Freedom”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#35 Dec 20, 2011
&#8206;"All experience teaches that, whenever there is a great national establishment, employing large numbers of officials, the public must be reconciled to support many incompetent men; for such is the favoritism and nepotism always prevailing in the purlieus of these establishments, that some incompetent persons are always admitted, to the exclusion of many of the worthy."
-Herman Melville
update

United States

#36 Jul 31, 2012
So, how's ol Sambo working out for ya???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brad emery 12 hr Hitman 1
On the island of lies 18 hr Funny 8
Closet Gay 20 hr asdfffffffffffffj... 9
Frankfort Apartments (Feb '17) Mon Frankfort Citizen 135
Slurpy Sun Stop it 2
Frankfort skanks Sat Roscommon 1
Hispanic Car Lots? Sep 15 Combo Lounge Power 4

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages