Get ChuckSam OUT
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Urgent Request BoW

Monon, IN

#1 Dec 10, 2011
Please understand quite a number of people we strongly agree leaving Toney in his job is simply unacceptable.

We urge Mayor-elect McBarnes, Mr. Ransom and Mr. Estes to appoint someone, anyone other than Chuck or Sam to head up this department.

We are tire of the excuses for the squalor, the ran down buildings, the strict code enforcement of some people and the free pass other people have gotten.

This needs fixed - please do so. Get Chuck and Sam out of there!
Jerry

Monon, IN

#2 Dec 10, 2011
Urgent Request BoW wrote:
Please understand quite a number of people we strongly agree leaving Toney in his job is simply unacceptable.
We urge Mayor-elect McBarnes, Mr. Ransom and Mr. Estes to appoint someone, anyone other than Chuck or Sam to head up this department.
We are tire of the excuses for the squalor, the ran down buildings, the strict code enforcement of some people and the free pass other people have gotten.
This needs fixed - please do so. Get Chuck and Sam out of there!
I totally agree but do these leaders read topix to find out what they should do?

Have you told them Chuck needs replace? I have, to their face.

If its important to you give the BoW members a phone call and tell them so.
Wondering

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 10, 2011
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree but do these leaders read topix to find out what they should do?
Have you told them Chuck needs replace? I have, to their face.
If its important to you give the BoW members a phone call and tell them so.
AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!
County boy

Michigantown, IN

#4 Dec 10, 2011
Urgent, Jerry, Wondering, and all the other in which you use to identify yourself:

A highly disputed psychological disorder in which a person exhibits two or more disassociated personalities, each functioning as a distinct entity. Also called dissociative disorder.

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/dissociative-ide...

Over and out
Wildflower

Frankfort, IN

#5 Dec 10, 2011
County boy wrote:
Urgent, Jerry, Wondering, and all the other in which you use to identify yourself:

A highly disputed psychological disorder in which a person exhibits two or more disassociated personalities, each functioning as a distinct entity. Also called dissociative disorder.

Over and out
You forgot "closet homo" as another identity.
Doug

Chicago, IL

#6 Dec 13, 2011
Get ouuta here!!!
Cryptic Charlie

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Dec 13, 2011
County boy wrote:
Over and out
Hummm.
Cryptic Charlie

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Dec 13, 2011
Doug wrote:
Get ouuta here!!!
Hummm.
Walter

Carpentersville, IL

#9 Dec 13, 2011
Oh man!
curious

Lafayette, IN

#10 Dec 16, 2011
so what happened? They get someone new?
Mike Oxbigg

Frankfort, IN

#11 Dec 16, 2011
This pick was out of left field
answer man

Frankfort, IN

#12 Dec 17, 2011
What a great choice he made to replace chuck.. Great Job... no one seen this coming... awesome awesome awesome...!!!!! This guy will give 110% and treat everyone with respect...!
City Worker

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Dec 17, 2011
Mike Oxbigg wrote:
This pick was out of left field
Left Field?

You havent tried to discuss a zoning or building or enforcemant issue with the Chuckster, have you?

Cant happen too soon.
Well

Frankfort, IN

#14 Dec 17, 2011
answer man wrote:
What a great choice he made to replace chuck.. Great Job... no one seen this coming... awesome awesome awesome...!!!!! This guy will give 110% and treat everyone with respect...!
Are you talking about the new guy McBarnes appointed? If you are, please don't put respect and Smock in the same sentence. If you call beating the he!! out of women respectful, then he will fit right in..
are you effing kidding?

Frankfort, IN

#15 Dec 17, 2011
Kriss Smock? This is a joke right? My. God! I supported you Chris McBarnes, and you make this kind of appointment? The previous poster is spot on. Smock is not a good person. Rotten to the core in my opinion. Not only abusive, but does he even support his own children? My jaw is on the floor! What's next? Michael Vick as the local dog catcher?
neighbor

United States

#16 Dec 17, 2011
Know him and his family for years. Dont talk about things you are clueless about. These people would feed u if u were starving on.the streets... great people... godd bless...!!!
lisa

United States

#17 Dec 17, 2011
I got ur back smack.. chin.up ignore the negative rumors...! We know you and love what u represent.... you didnt accomplish everything in your life by listening to rude people..
Montag

Frankfort, IN

#18 Dec 17, 2011
lisa wrote:
I got ur back smack.. chin.up ignore the negative rumors...! We know you and love what u represent.... you didnt accomplish everything in your life by listening to rude people..
Spoken by a true woman whose probably been abused and likely thinks she deserved it.
kung fu panda

Frankfort, IN

#19 Dec 17, 2011
omg... leave the guy alone you obviously dont have a clue when you say his children...! He only has one child and is a great father..! So if you need to vent any further call his ex wife or his fiance and im sure they can both sqaush your lies...!!
knows it all

United States

#20 Dec 17, 2011
it's Richard Greeno

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hospital 16 hr user 2
ymca 17 hr Skeeter 6
old stoney Sun Knows the statutes 18
Time for new police chief (Oct '15) Sep 24 Civilian 72
Hello Sep 23 Post reply 22
Fair Board Sep 23 Civilian 3
Wasted money on the Golf Course (Aug '15) Sep 19 Crappy clirse 64

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance