First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Tidbit

Michigantown, IN

#103 Apr 29, 2014
dog wrote:
<quoted text>
For one thing, using volunteers in the jail. CC jail houses inmates from DOC which brings in a LOT of money for the county. When you house DOC inmates, you're dealing with the big dogs and you play by big dog rules. The little county sheriff doesn't get a whole lot to say about them as he does county prisoners. Do you REALLY think Indiana prisons have volunteers working with the inmates except in the capacity of educators, ministers, etc.. Sometimes all it takes is a little common sense to realize that some of the promises he is spouting are downright ridiculous.
You might talk a read of the letter to the editor or check put Mr. Fauscetts Facebook page. He clarifies what the times chose to leave out in regards to the volunteer comment that you referring too.

A little common sense on your part in research would have helped you realize that what you're spouting is freakin stupid.
Fair weather friends

United States

#104 Apr 30, 2014
Lotta people supporting Faucett this time around. Even noticed some county workers with signs. Where were they last election? Seems like these same workers who made fun of him last time around are bucking for new positions. There's no way Ward loses to this guy, so you all be wasting your time.
dog

United States

#105 Apr 30, 2014
Tidbit wrote:
<quoted text>
You might talk a read of the letter to the editor or check put Mr. Fauscetts Facebook page. He clarifies what the times chose to leave out in regards to the volunteer comment that you referring too.
A little common sense on your part in research would have helped you realize that what you're spouting is freakin stupid.
I didn't have to do any research or read the times.I am simply stating what came directly out of his mouth at the debate. Did he finally realize how stupid this sounded and now trying to back pedal on this too? Maybe your research should also include listening to what is coming directly from the horses mouth instead of relying on the spin he later puts on it.
Tidbit

Michigantown, IN

#106 Apr 30, 2014
dog wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't have to do any research or read the times.I am simply stating what came directly out of his mouth at the debate. Did he finally realize how stupid this sounded and now trying to back pedal on this too? Maybe your research should also include listening to what is coming directly from the horses mouth instead of relying on the spin he later puts on it.
So you have never said something and after the fact clarified your statements???

I am not defending him or his statements, I just have an understanding of people tripping up when they speak. Also I understand what happens when I assume people know the whole story so I don't want to waste time and words and then get the looks and questions afterwards because of that assumption

Here's an interesting question. Are you ok with his wife taking 26k from the jail commissary to balance the books? You do know that it takes about 3 hours a week to do that, right???

Are you also ok with a guy who couldn't answer 80 plus percent of the questions put to him on last Fridays Party Line?
SayWhat

Frankfort, IN

#107 Apr 30, 2014
Tidbit wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have never said something and after the fact clarified your statements???
I am not defending him or his statements, I just have an understanding of people tripping up when they speak. Also I understand what happens when I assume people know the whole story so I don't want to waste time and words and then get the looks and questions afterwards because of that assumption
Here's an interesting question. Are you ok with his wife taking 26k from the jail commissary to balance the books? You do know that it takes about 3 hours a week to do that, right???
Are you also ok with a guy who couldn't answer 80 plus percent of the questions put to him on last Fridays Party Line?
3 hours!! Dude, you been listenin to Johnny's bull again? Commissary takes a couple of days a week. There is more to commissary than passing out the goodies but then clueless John has no more idea about that than anything else.
if you only knew

Chicago, IL

#108 Apr 30, 2014
For your info tidbit. The sheriff's wife has ran the commissary for years. Wonda Mitchell did it and made nearly $100,1000 of the commissary. It is 100% markup and profit for them. They buy a $4 can of coffee from the dollar store and sell it for eight. So dont act like this is a new concept. If Fausett was to win he would probably put his baby momma in charge since she quit her job at the farmers bank because they caught her skimming money. Maybe to help buy campaign signs ?
if you only knew

Chicago, IL

#109 Apr 30, 2014
Auto text reprinted number should have read 100K.
Tidbit

Michigantown, IN

#110 Apr 30, 2014
SayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
3 hours!! Dude, you been listenin to Johnny's bull again? Commissary takes a couple of days a week. There is more to commissary than passing out the goodies but then clueless John has no more idea about that than anything else.
Not listening to him, try again. Know my info first hand. Obviously you've been misinformed by someone.
Tidbit

Michigantown, IN

#111 Apr 30, 2014
if you only knew wrote:
For your info tidbit. The sheriff's wife has ran the commissary for years. Wonda Mitchell did it and made nearly $100,1000 of the commissary. It is 100% markup and profit for them. They buy a $4 can of coffee from the dollar store and sell it for eight. So dont act like this is a new concept. If Fausett was to win he would probably put his baby momma in charge since she quit her job at the farmers bank because they caught her skimming money. Maybe to help buy campaign signs ?
I know the business end of it directly from the source.

Don't care if it's a new concept or not, but someone should stop paying people obnoxious amounts of money for 3 hours a week of minimal work.
truth seeker

Frankfort, IN

#112 Apr 30, 2014
Tidbit wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the business end of it directly from the source.
Don't care if it's a new concept or not, but someone should stop paying people obnoxious amounts of money for 3 hours a week of minimal work.
it is a corrupt little scam that has been going on for way too long. I wish there was something that could be done about it but we all know that will never happen. and making that kind of money off of prisoners who must buy food or starve should be illegal and stopped. everyone knows the food there is unfit for human consumption. remember some of these people are innocent until proven guilty.
clueless

Frankfort, IN

#114 May 1, 2014
truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
it is a corrupt little scam that has been going on for way too long. I wish there was something that could be done about it but we all know that will never happen. and making that kind of money off of prisoners who must buy food or starve should be illegal and stopped. everyone knows the food there is unfit for human consumption. remember some of these people are innocent until proven guilty.
Many of the employees who work there eat the very same meals the inmates are eating. Buy food or starve? lol
truth seeker

Frankfort, IN

#115 May 1, 2014
clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the employees who work there eat the very same meals the inmates are eating. Buy food or starve? lol
I respect you're statement. but people I know who have been there say something different. I know a person who years back wasn't allowed a phone call. and I know an injured person who was not let out of his cell only every 4 days to shower, and charged to see a nurse these people were innocent until proven guilty. but there in jail so the must be guilty right? ask any law enforcement officer from other counties most know about Clinton county.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Short firefighters? 37 min Father McFondlin 9
"aunt ruth" to run for mayor 47 min The facts 49
busted Mon oh my 1
New way to track people's post back to their co... (Jan '12) Jan 25 KenB 15
wtf is there to do in this town Jan 24 Broken record 14
Cottrell daughter Jan 24 Richelle M Lutz 37
Debate: Marijuana - Frankfort, IN (Aug '10) Jan 24 pioneergunner 75
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web