#2 Apr 7, 2014
theflash wrote:
Jeff Ward, or John Faucett.
Why, and why not?
You been around this town long"Flash"?
All my life

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Apr 7, 2014
It will be Faucett for me. Ready to see more effort put into changing things.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 7, 2014
All my life wrote:
What exactly needs to be changed in regards to the Sheriff's department?
Yep

Frankfort, IN

#5 Apr 7, 2014
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly needs to be changed in regards to the Sheriff's department?
Punjabby, or should I call you Frank?

Is this you or are you just pulling images off of the web?

http://www.workmagic.com/...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#6 Apr 7, 2014
Frank or Punjab,

Aren't you the poster who called other people out for using sock puppets, bitching about unregistered monikers, and basically ridiculing anyone who did not drink your brand of koolaid?

Oops, almost forgot, you rattled some posters page about being a Christian too, didn't you???

Looks like you've been caught.

theflash

Detroit, MI

#7 Apr 7, 2014
Been here all my life. Not a fan of 2 term anything political. Get someone else in and see what they can do. Ward hasn't done much. Faucett seems to have good ideas and plans to change, adapt, and grow. Wards regime has kind of flatlined recently..
Undecided

Lafayette, IN

#8 Apr 8, 2014
Where can the average voter hear the candidates plans for addressing the drug problems, and illegal citizens issues the county has been dealing with?
First Time Voter

Carmel, IN

#9 Apr 8, 2014
The forum was last night I heard where they were asked audience questions along with radio questions. Someone said the Faucett guy had some good ideas outside the regular box that people in this town don't think of. Radio station is supposed to air it and both candidates have Facebook. It would be interesting to have been there.
busted

Frankfort, IN

#10 Apr 8, 2014
The Inquirer wrote:
Frank or Punjab,
Aren't you the poster who called other people out for using sock puppets, bitching about unregistered monikers, and basically ridiculing anyone who did not drink your brand of koolaid?
Oops, almost forgot, you rattled some posters page about being a Christian too, didn't you???
Looks like you've been caught.
Oh, that is priceless!!
dog

Frankfort, IN

#11 Apr 8, 2014
First Time Voter wrote:
The forum was last night I heard where they were asked audience questions along with radio questions. Someone said the Faucett guy had some good ideas outside the regular box that people in this town don't think of. Radio station is supposed to air it and both candidates have Facebook. It would be interesting to have been there.
Some of the things he said would sound appealing to people who don't know that some of his ideas are not feasible, a lawsuit waiting to happen or the law doesn't allow. His answer to everything seemed to be grants and volunteers. Good luck with that!! He would staff the jail with volunteers who are already trained as jail officers?!?!?! Really? So, there are really people out there who would like nothing better than to be spit on, cursed, have feces thrown at them and punched and all for free?? Who ARE these idiots?
dog

Frankfort, IN

#12 Apr 8, 2014
All my life wrote:
What "things"?
question

Frankfort, IN

#13 Apr 8, 2014
theflash wrote:
Jeff Ward, or John Faucett.
Why, and why not?
Ever wonder why he is always tossing out that he worked as a deputy but never mentions that he got fired from said job for his attitude and because he couldn't pass his tests at the law academy?
PiP

Frankfort, IN

#14 Apr 8, 2014
dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the things he said would sound appealing to people who don't know that some of his ideas are not feasible, a lawsuit waiting to happen or the law doesn't allow. His answer to everything seemed to be grants and volunteers. Good luck with that!! He would staff the jail with volunteers who are already trained as jail officers?!?!?! Really? So, there are really people out there who would like nothing better than to be spit on, cursed, have feces thrown at them and punched and all for free?? Who ARE these idiots?
I agree with this statement. But, can you tell me what Ward has done?

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#15 Apr 8, 2014
question wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever wonder why he is always tossing out that he worked as a deputy but never mentions that he got fired from said job for his attitude and because he couldn't pass his tests at the law academy?
. Sooo then you MUST have inside information to know this, right? However, sherif Ward stated NOONE works as a Deputy until they have finished the law academy. Soooo where does that statement you made Mr Faucett and the law academy ride?
dog

Frankfort, IN

#16 Apr 9, 2014
Richelle M Lutz wrote:
<quoted text>. Sooo then you MUST have inside information to know this, right? However, sherif Ward stated NOONE works as a Deputy until they have finished the law academy. Soooo where does that statement you made Mr Faucett and the law academy ride?
I wouldn't call it inside information, just common knowledge. As with any agency, people are considered officers when they are hired in and put with a trainer until they can get to the academy. After academy they go back to a trainer for an indeterminate amount of time until they are considered ready to go out on their own. Faucett never made it out of the academy. Ask any deputy, it's not like it's a big secret.

Michigantown, IN

#17 Apr 9, 2014
dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't call it inside information, just common knowledge. As with any agency, people are considered officers when they are hired in and put with a trainer until they can get to the academy. After academy they go back to a trainer for an indeterminate amount of time until they are considered ready to go out on their own. Faucett never made it out of the academy. Ask any deputy, it's not like it's a big secret.
. Not trying to be a smart (|). Trying to "get" this. So then, when Ward said in the debate "No one works as a deputy until they have gone through the Academy", that's not quite the way it is?
wow

Frankfort, IN

#18 Apr 9, 2014
Richelle M Lutz wrote:
<quoted text>. Not trying to be a smart (|). Trying to "get" this. So then, when Ward said in the debate "No one works as a deputy until they have gone through the Academy", that's not quite the way it is?
And Ward is right when saying no one works as a Deputy without going to the academy...A Reserve Deputy doesn't have to attend the academy, not sure how you will spin this.
Confused

Carmel, IN

#19 Apr 9, 2014
I was at the academy for a city police officer and I also seen Mr. faucet walk across the stage and get his certificate and shake everyone's hand. So I know someone's statement is wrong. Not sticking up for either of them. I don't vote anyway.

Michigantown, IN

#20 Apr 10, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
And Ward is right when saying no one works as a Deputy without going to the academy...A Reserve Deputy doesn't have to attend the academy, not sure how you will spin this.
. Spin what? Please, give the ( mess ) a rest. Just trying to understand!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wasted money on the Golf Course Thu county support 19
parks Thu Hotdog Pride 2
Heron bust Aug 26 Fedcasegoingood 6
Debate: Marijuana - Frankfort, IN (Aug '10) Aug 24 clintoncounty12in 82
What a joke: spice bust Aug 24 Be Real 7
landscaping (May '14) Aug 15 Hey stupid 15
Who owns the old Riley School property? Aug 14 curious 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages