First Prev
of 2
Next Last
imm 43

Frankfort, IN

#22 Jun 25, 2014
and bench press 325lbs ( all raw) 43yr old, 6 5'. and i cant get a job to save my life and they hire THIS kind of security? i know its my age har har har. and they have no body guard jobs and frankfugme. ya no kidding.i think its rare for what i do. especially alll natural.
go work

Frankfort, IN

#23 Jun 25, 2014
security jobs in leb,ind. at least its a job.
imm 43

Frankfort, IN

#24 Jun 25, 2014
beeep. wrong answer. i already checked on those. they PART time. need full time and i dont trust this 1997 Toyota! and especially with these winters around here. pay me 20$ n hr and id consider it.
con ag

Frankfort, IN

#25 Jun 25, 2014
will save us all.
imm 43

Frankfort, IN

#26 Jun 25, 2014
im not spanish but i have some indian in me. MAYBE they will consider that on the app. or do i have to move to leb to work here?
Barney Milton Fife

Frankfort, IN

#27 Jun 26, 2014
go work for the fpd. thats where MOST big tough guys like you find work anyways at.
imm 43

Frankfort, IN

#28 Jun 26, 2014
apparently IF your 36 and up they do not want you. can you say age discrimination?
jibjab

United States

#29 Jun 26, 2014
Try Walmart with Brody
Andy

Elkhart, IN

#30 Jun 26, 2014
That's Secret Squirrel Ninja Clown to you bub. I swear I want to pace behind him humming mission impossible.

Imma43 what experience do you have? Have you tried Indeed.com ? USAJOBS.com ? When I was job searching there were a ton of security jobs listed. I am not one, nor have the desire to be one, so I scrolled on thru. BUT there were so many of them they caught my attention, mostly because they were in the way of my own search.
Good luck, and seek outside of Frankfort. Lots are listed in Lafayette and Kokomo of you want to head north.
whatever

Elkhart, IN

#32 Jun 26, 2014
RealNinja wrote:
He always follows me around so one day I had an electronic item and walked around the store. He'd already been following me, so i started walking down different isles to lose him, then I ran back to electronics to pay for it, threw the bag away, and put receipt in my pocket. I got him to follow me again then started speed walking to the front door. he ran up to me freaking out!! I acted like I was caught, but then i said I know you're security dumbass its pretty obvious! Heres my receip! He was soooooo mad!! Hahaha
It sounds like you need to get a new life lol
imm 43

Frankfort, IN

#33 Jun 28, 2014
Andy wrote:
That's Secret Squirrel Ninja Clown to you bub. I swear I want to pace behind him humming mission impossible.
Imma43 what experience do you have? Have you tried Indeed.com ? USAJOBS.com ? When I was job searching there were a ton of security jobs listed. I am not one, nor have the desire to be one, so I scrolled on thru. BUT there were so many of them they caught my attention, mostly because they were in the way of my own search.
Good luck, and seek outside of Frankfort. Lots are listed in Lafayette and Kokomo of you want to head north.
like i say those are OUT OF TOWN. YOU going to trust this 97 Toyota. especially with these winters around here. you see who says frankfort isn't a proverbial black hole? oh well thank god for my rich mom!!!
Actually

Atlanta, GA

#34 Jun 28, 2014
AP is allowed to stop you AND they don't just randomly follow people. If they see you do something on camera that shows you doing/looking suspicious. It'll be grounds for them to leave there office and watch you closely. I use to be a manager at a walmart until i had my youngest kid. They are allowed to stop you and bring you back into the store, then call the cops if they have proof you stole.
whatever

Frankfort, IN

#35 Jun 29, 2014
Actually wrote:
AP is allowed to stop you AND they don't just randomly follow people. If they see you do something on camera that shows you doing/looking suspicious. It'll be grounds for them to leave there office and watch you closely. I use to be a manager at a walmart until i had my youngest kid. They are allowed to stop you and bring you back into the store, then call the cops if they have proof you stole.
I have never stolen before in my life. So why has this jerk been following me, What did I do that was suspicious? Just getting my groceries. This creep follows people for no good reason and he looks like a retard while doing so.
imm 43

Frankfort, IN

#36 Jun 30, 2014
jibjab wrote:
Try Walmart with Brody
Only IF hes built like Bruiser Brody. because i am and i do not want to do all the tackling and heavy lifting;))
immature

Toledo, OH

#37 Jul 8, 2014
Ok first of all I DONT appreciate all the shit talk on here. The guy is just doing his job. No one gets on here and talks about how you do your job. You are all so rude and I'm truly hurt to see all of this. To bring his girlfriend into the convo? That's just ridiculous. I also happen to know his girlfriend. She's a very sweet funny girl and they are happy together. And to "Dang" who said she's nothing special and will probably be a walmart lifer, she actually quit because she found a better paying job. Judgemental assholes.
Judgmental Frankfort

Elkhart, IN

#38 Jul 8, 2014
immature wrote:
Ok first of all I DONT appreciate all the shit talk on here. The guy is just doing his job. No one gets on here and talks about how you do your job. You are all so rude and I'm truly hurt to see all of this. To bring his girlfriend into the convo? That's just ridiculous. I also happen to know his girlfriend. She's a very sweet funny girl and they are happy together. And to "Dang" who said she's nothing special and will probably be a walmart lifer, she actually quit because she found a better paying job. Judgemental assholes.
She's a lazy cow, and he's one fry short of a happy meal. Ok, a few fries. Probably because she ate them.
EL CHAPO

Vernon Hills, IL

#39 Jul 8, 2014
Judgmental Frankfort wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a lazy cow, and he's one fry short of a happy meal. Ok, a few fries. Probably because she ate them.
You just described half of the town,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sweep Under the Rug AGAIN!!! 3 hr He is still clueless 16
bikers (Oct '12) Fri callingoutthepunks 49
On the island of lies Thu I have the facts 17
Frankfort Apartments (Feb '17) Sep 21 I have the facts 139
Brad emery Sep 20 hotformywife 4
sex in the parks Sep 20 noswod 6
old cvs bulding (Jul '14) Sep 19 Patricia 22

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages