Hispanics learning to lead

Hispanics learning to lead

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

Fact

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2012
Do you really think this is going to happen?
jesusmartinez

Elkhart, IN

#2 Jan 14, 2012
yes man we are taking over the united states so pack ur bag and get out. we have the cartels behind us all the way and this is now our land of free mr policeman
Our Tax Money

United States

#3 Jan 16, 2012
Why do we pay for Tharps pro-Latino agenda with our tax dollars?

Why was this Leadership / Voting course only for Latinos?

What office would our ANGLO kids look to to learn this info? It's obvious Tharp is not concerned about teaching Frankfort / Clinton County students (she is only teaching Latinos).

Who pays for this? We do!

Obsurd. We need to shut down courses aimed at Latinos only, or, Anglos only. This is reverse discrimination and nothing else!!!
Who lets Tharp get by with Purdue Extension being used to run her pro-latino agenda?
Disgusted

Goshen, IN

#4 Jan 16, 2012
Our Tax Money wrote:
Why do we pay for Tharps pro-Latino agenda with our tax dollars?
Why was this Leadership / Voting course only for Latinos?
What office would our ANGLO kids look to to learn this info? It's obvious Tharp is not concerned about teaching Frankfort / Clinton County students (she is only teaching Latinos).
Who pays for this? We do!
Obsurd. We need to shut down courses aimed at Latinos only, or, Anglos only. This is reverse discrimination and nothing else!!!
Who lets Tharp get by with Purdue Extension being used to run her pro-latino agenda?
Yes and they were Mcbarbes biggest $$ supporters!!
Little Mexico

Frankfort, IN

#5 Jan 17, 2012
I know personally I'm sick of seeing this commercial on tv promoting Latino affairs from the state. Check it out...gives you a breakdown of how much free assistance they get. Must be nice to be illegal and get everything handed to you by the state.
this commercial runs frequently on all cable stations!

Www.in.gov/Ichla
weddo

Elkhart, IN

#7 Jan 18, 2012
MUDA96 wrote:
I thought this thread was about hispanics learning to read. Guess I need to look closer.
You beat me to it.The illegals can barely read write or speak English,but they know how many grams in an ounce.
Lucy Ramiez

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jan 23, 2012
You are all Rude!
pablo

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jan 24, 2012
I thought it said read too. funny
pissed

Pierceton, IN

#10 Jan 29, 2012
No, they don't have to learn english but I have to learn spanish or lose my job as a 911 dispatcher. Something wrong with this picture
Amazed

United States

#11 Jan 29, 2012
Like you are really a 911 dispatcher... Give us all a break. Go eat a long john from the donut place!
Really

Elkhart, IN

#12 Jan 29, 2012
jesusmartinez wrote:
yes man we are taking over the united states so pack ur bag and get out. we have the cartels behind us all the way and this is now our land of free mr policeman
Great thinking buddy, cartels are probably the reason you left Mexico. Their the reason its a shithole. Why come here and turn it into a shithole also. You're supposed to come here for something better. Just proves you can't take stupid out of somebody!
duh

United States

#13 Jan 29, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Great thinking buddy, cartels are probably the reason you left Mexico. Their the reason its a shithole. Why come here and turn it into a shithole also. You're supposed to come here for something better. Just proves you can't take stupid out of somebody!
and you re a moron for believing this stuff
joey

United States

#14 Apr 19, 2012
They contribute to our economy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tired of city's catering and law breaking 1 hr Frankfort Citizen 2
Frankfort PD not doing enough 13 hr family matters 4
News Frankfort man convicted in shootout with police (Apr '07) 17 hr not my uncle 7
Frankfort Apartments 22 hr sadtimes 76
Marsh closing 22 hr Ex-Frankfortian 39
Heroin zombies May 22 Hairypalms 1
Allen Brown May 19 Tru 6

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages