Since: Aug 13

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Sep 26, 2013
I have been reading the forums in regards to the police and all the city news . Seems that a few people bully and run this forum site. I only want to give a couple example that something needs to change!
I think I read something in regards to a new police chief, maybe it will. I am glad this lawsuit has occurred to finally open up the spotlight on the police department.
I know a couple of examples that leave a person wondering.....
1- A male that is on the most wanted list in Clinton county , working on the very court house in the county the warrant was issued. The Times even took a picture of this fine work and him, and his name.He continued to work everyday with the police around every where,makes me wonder?
2nd- Another acquaintance I know. Female was doing county time and was given work release. For months she came and went and didn't even have a job! Who monitors this stuff. She finally was told on and it stopped with no additional time or charges.hmm
The city has problems, I think the conduct of the officers should be reflected on who is in charge?
Its a mess.
Xclintoncoreside nt

United States

#2 Sep 29, 2013
Yes that's messed up that he could e working on the court house and on front page of paper but never arrested when he is on Clinton county's most wanted list.

And work release is a joke that VERY person u r referring to was on work release and got pulled per not at work when he should have been and no ?s were asked...

Smells like a informant??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankfort PD not doing enough 1 hr Officer truth 10
Calling all 4WD Trucks Thu Obeys Traffic Signs 10
Frankfort Apartments Wed Gotoutlongago 112
The J&C article last Sunday Jul 19 Response for the ... 19
The epitism in this County is illegal Jul 17 Stop showing igno... 3
Todd Corrie (Dec '16) Jul 17 AC-DC 29
Arrest Jul 16 Officer truth 34

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance