petition to reappoint Tina Cottrell h...
Hop

Taylor, MI

#111 Jan 21, 2014
Hang on this is getting good. I need some popcorn and beer. What's the name of this movie ?
clinton county tax payer

United States

#112 Jan 21, 2014
Dean, Tinas daughter has asked you many times over and over if Tina was doing so bad then why keep her for 2 decades???? Once again why keep her for decades???? Let's here your answer

Since: Jan 14

Frankfort IN

#113 Jan 21, 2014
clinton county tax payer wrote:
<quoted text> if your mother was mistreaded would you sit back and let them bully her? If so you was not raised right! Did you know that she was being followed, she could not go pick her grandchild up without skip or a former co-woker or Richelle following her... How is that right? Did you know skip threatened The Cottrell family? So where in your memo is that okay?????
pretty scary when her daughter doesn't even side with you isn't it? Somehow it appears that you have your own agenda with these people you talk about. I would like to hear from the daughters mouth if all this stalking from half the county was and is goin on. Somehow " lady" you just don't sound believable
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#114 Jan 21, 2014
Dean tells wrote:
<quoted text> Man! Your just full of nice things to say aren't you? Do you have one selfless bone in your body? I mean geeze your like goin OCD on this guy! Any chance your running against him?
Look. I know him, and as county voters in my east neck of the woods would have you know, he hasn't represented us at all. He has embarrassed us, misrepresented us, and lied on various occasions.

Normal people gave a tendency to get pissed when those things happen.

If you like him, great. Why don't you just say that rather than bash me anymore?

He's screwed many taxpayers by making bad decisions and wasting precious tax dollars. Ivy Tech and a golf course immediately come to mind.

Frankfort IN

#115 Jan 21, 2014
Dean, Tinas daughter has asked you many times over and over if Tina was doing so bad then why keep her for 2 decades???? Once again why keep her for decades???? Let's here your answer
I answered on page 5 mam please go to page 5 and read my answer
Tinas daughter

Goshen, IN

#116 Jan 21, 2014
Dean tells wrote:
<quoted text>.
You are exactally right mam I did not mention anything about you. Obviously you did not read the post you just went into protection mode for your mother and that is a normal reaction however, I have been rereading your posts and you continue to say the same thing over and over and refuse to listen to some of the posts that are of a different opinion. The lawsuit was posted in many medias. The lawsuit states she was not given her constitutional right to freedom of speech during a public meeting. Then she sued for being written up for unprofessional behavior during said meeting. Is this right? This is what was printed. After the fact all these people came in here and made all kinds of stupid shitty remarks about half the county harassing your mother. But I think the crux is the constitutional right to freedom of speech. Right? My problem with your posts dear lady is you are not helping your mother when you post things like" I'm hard headed just like her". "I'm just like her I don't take no crap from no body". Your not putting your mother in a very professional light to run any business Please once again don't take this as bashing and read the entire post. Glean from all the posts. Not from just the ones that are on your side
Technically ma'am or sir. Sorry not sure which to go by. You did address me. Reread your post. You commented on someone else's post but wrote "your mother". Unless my brother is on this site and I wasn't aware or unless my mother has another child I have never met, yes you did address me with that comment.
I repeat myself because no one answers my questions but yet I answer theirs. I refuse to listen to the other side? You came to that conclusion how exactly? I never said I wasn't listening, my opinions just happen to differ. I hear what you guys are saying. I just do not agree. By what I say you gather that I don't listen? Okay with that theory then no one is listening to me as well.
"I don't take crap from nobody". I did not say that. I don't speak with a ghetto tone. I said based on what someone else said about the way she acted being "redneck attitude" I would fall under that as well. And how does what I say affect my mother in a professional light? I am my own person with my own personality and so is she. Because I have a trait that someone else does it automatically means that we are the same? If I am hard headed and a serial killer is hard headed does that mean that I too am a killer? I don't believe so.
Now if someone has said something that I haven't addressed please let me know. I don't want people to assume that I do not listen.
As far as the "shitty" remarks being made, that has nothing to do with me. Not once have I tried to be "shitty" toward anyone. I am remaining respectful because that too is a trait I have in common with my mother.
Yes you are correct about her lawsuit. She filed a lawsuit because they violated her freedom of speech for something she said in an open meeting.
Did I cover everything?
Tinas daughter

Goshen, IN

#117 Jan 21, 2014
Dean tells wrote:
<quoted text> pretty scary when her daughter doesn't even side with you isn't it? Somehow it appears that you have your own agenda with these people you talk about. I would like to hear from the daughters mouth if all this stalking from half the county was and is goin on. Somehow " lady" you just don't sound believable
I never said I did or did not side with this person. I simply said I didn't know he threatened the Cottrell family. Please do not twist what I say. I am aware of talk that there was following. Did I witness it? No? Does that mean it's true? No. But it also doesn't mean it's false.

Frankfort IN

#118 Jan 21, 2014
Tinas daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically ma'am or sir. Sorry not sure which to go by. You did address me. Reread your post. You commented on someone else's post but wrote "your mother". Unless my brother is on this site and I wasn't aware or unless my mother has another child I have never met, yes you did address me with that comment.
I repeat myself because no one answers my questions but yet I answer theirs. I refuse to listen to the other side? You came to that conclusion how exactly? I never said I wasn't listening, my opinions just happen to differ. I hear what you guys are saying. I just do not agree. By what I say you gather that I don't listen? Okay with that theory then no one is listening to me as well.
"I don't take crap from nobody". I did not say that. I don't speak with a ghetto tone. I said based on what someone else said about the way she acted being "redneck attitude" I would fall under that as well. And how does what I say affect my mother in a professional light? I am my own person with my own personality and so is she. Because I have a trait that someone else does it automatically means that we are the same? If I am hard headed and a serial killer is hard headed does that mean that I too am a killer? I don't believe so.
Now if someone has said something that I haven't addressed please let me know. I don't want people to assume that I do not listen.
As far as the "shitty" remarks being made, that has nothing to do with me. Not once have I tried to be "shitty" toward anyone. I am remaining respectful because that too is a trait I have in common with my mother.
Yes you are correct about her lawsuit. She filed a lawsuit because they violated her freedom of speech for something she said in an open meeting.
Did I cover everything?
and you keep an employee that files a law suit against you? What next you give them a raise when the shit goes out that she is being stalked by half the county? The talk mam the talk the talk the talk. Sometimes for everyone best interest, the best thing to say is nothing
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#119 Jan 21, 2014
You know Dean tells, you just love to alienate people who don't agree with you.

And you're not real eloquent about how you do it either.
I thought it was just you dogging on me. But I obviously am wrong, because you're hating on many posters.

Sad, simply sad.
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#120 Jan 21, 2014
It's almost like Dean tells has taken Punjab's place.

Can I get a like???
Tinas daughter

Goshen, IN

#121 Jan 21, 2014
Dean tells wrote:
<quoted text> and you keep an employee that files a law suit against you? What next you give them a raise when the shit goes out that she is being stalked by half the county? The talk mam the talk the talk the talk. Sometimes for everyone best interest, the best thing to say is nothing
I never once said anything about the stalking. Someone else threw that out there ma'am or sir. And if you let someone go on a PROFESSIONAL level because they file a PERSONAL lawsuit how is that not a conflict?
Talk talk talk. Seems like that is all anyone has on here huh? Wise words: Sometimes for everyone's best interest, the best thing to say in nothing. With all you have been saying what is your view on that?
clinton county tax payer

United States

#122 Jan 21, 2014
Dean tells wrote:
<quoted text> pretty scary when her daughter doesn't even side with you isn't it? Somehow it appears that you have your own agenda with these people you talk about. I would like to hear from the daughters mouth if all this stalking from half the county was and is goin on. Somehow " lady" you just don't sound believable
Haha I will tell you I am far from a "lady" and Tinas daughter is siding with me as well as Punjab, so you mam need to READ all the post and not what you want! Dang when your own words bite you in the Arse!!!! Haha

Frankfort IN

#123 Jan 21, 2014
<quoted text> Haha I will tell you I am far from a "lady" and Tinas daughter is siding with me as well as Punjab, so you mam need to READ all the post and not what you want! Dang when your own words bite you in the Arse!!!! Haha
read Tina's daughters above post she wasn't siding with you then when you lied and said people were stalking her mother nobody stalked her mother. BTW. Tina's daughter I will answer here: Nuf said! Like this guy stated: Setimes The best thing to say it's nothing. I'm outta here too much venom ya know?
clinton county tax payer

United States

#124 Jan 21, 2014
Haha can't take the heat when your name is thrown out there huh? It's okay Theresa "NUFF" said, good day to you HAHAHA
Tinas daughter

Goshen, IN

#125 Jan 21, 2014
Dean tells wrote:
<quoted text> read Tina's daughters above post she wasn't siding with you then when you lied and said people were stalking her mother nobody stalked her mother. BTW. Tina's daughter I will answer here: Nuf said! Like this guy stated: Setimes The best thing to say it's nothing. I'm outta here too much venom ya know?
"Nuf said"
Thank you for your opinion no matter how completely different they are from the rest.

Since: Oct 13

Chicago, IL

#126 Jan 21, 2014
Dean tells wrote:
<quoted text> and you keep an employee that files a law suit against you? What next you give them a raise when the shit goes out that she is being stalked by half the county? The talk mam the talk the talk the talk. Sometimes for everyone best interest, the best thing to say is nothing
Sooo it is a conflict of interest! Well said.. if someone has a lawsuit against you and you can take their job, as revenge (as humans it would take a BIG person not to).
tongueslayer

United States

#127 Jan 21, 2014
Well said small voice!
The Real Theresa Martin

Frankfort, IN

#129 Jan 22, 2014
Ok..I had someone tell me to read Topix that my name is being thrown all over the place. It is very upsetting to me to read the above posts. First of all I haven't posted anything on here, and second of all I do love those people out there and I have always thought Tina did a awesome job with the residents. I am just sick and tired of my name getting dragged through the mud over things that I have no control over. I have always gotten along with Tina and have no dog in this fight. And frankly none of this is any of my business. So please leave me out of the conversation.
old man

Lebanon, IN

#130 Jan 22, 2014
onesmallvoice wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo it is a conflict of interest! Well said.. if someone has a lawsuit against you and you can take their job, as revenge (as humans it would take a BIG person not to).
It is kinda like the chicken and the egg!! He was trying to take her job LONG before the lawsuit!! The lawsuit came because he WOULDNT stop harrassing her at every breath she took!! People are seeing "cause and effect" thing backwards. The lawsuit was her way of trying to get protection from him and to get Skip to get off her back and allow her to do her job. Normally when things are being investigated one stops their nonsense until it is resolved! But not Skip!!! He plunged ahead with his original plan to oust her because he is Mad at her! whoopi skip! grow up! You cant just "take your toys and go home" everytime you dont like something when you are an adult.

Frankfort IN

#131 Jan 22, 2014
The Real Theresa Martin wrote:
Ok..I had someone tell me to read Topix that my name is being thrown all over the place. It is very upsetting to me to read the above posts. First of all I haven't posted anything on here, and second of all I do love those people out there and I have always thought Tina did a awesome job with the residents. I am just sick and tired of my name getting dragged through the mud over things that I have no control over. I have always gotten along with Tina and have no dog in this fight. And frankly none of this is any of my business. So pleoase leave me out of the conversation.
thank you for comming and straightening these people out Mrs Martin. They have nothing better to do in their lives than do this horrible guessing game about Affairs of State. BYW, for the The ones that don't understand, Affairs of State mean what's going on in the county. And /or guessing quite wrongly who people are on here. I too have to admit I got caught up in the latter however, sadly I was accused of being you. It would behoove you to retread some of these post. There are some pretty defaming remarks in here intended for you. As my monicor states I AM aDean Tells. Someone new. No one old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrest 51 min Joeyknowsitall 35
The Times article on USB 14 hr Real Frankfort Ci... 14
Central Dispatch Sun Drama Free 11
Well, well, well... Sun Myob 17
Jessica mendoza Aug 14 Yep 10
who got busted 300 block north clay "active lab... (Aug '13) Aug 13 Victoria 147
Jeff Servies Aug 13 Truth 11

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages