petition to reappoint Tina Cottrell h...

petition to reappoint Tina Cottrell her job

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
county tax payer

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2014
There is a petition that is going around Clinton County due to the conflict of intrest in Commissioner George Evans casting his vote to remove Cottrell from her position, this is our time as tax payer to show we run this county not appointed officials. We need to get our voices back for what we think is right for our county not what the men we voted in think and have made it clear that our opinion does not matter to them.

Since: Nov 13

Vernon Hills, IL

#2 Jan 6, 2014
Hey guys, Have you ever heard of a British politician named John Bright? Well, while he was discussing a reform bill of 1867 Parliament was indifferent about the bill and he had said that getting interest in the bill "would be like trying to flog a dead horse to get it to pull a load." So this where the saying " your beating a dead horse" comes from. This may apply here...
Milburn Drysdale

West Lafayette, IN

#4 Jan 6, 2014
county tax payer wrote:
There is a petition that is going around Clinton County due to the conflict of intrest in Commissioner George Evans casting his vote to remove Cottrell from her position, this is our time as tax payer to show we run this county not appointed officials. We need to get our voices back for what we think is right for our county not what the men we voted in think and have made it clear that our opinion does not matter to them.
Who is George Evans ?
Punjab is

Frankfort, IN

#5 Jan 6, 2014
tonguepuncheddirtbox wrote:
Hey guys, Have you ever heard of a British politician named John Bright? Well, while he was discussing a reform bill of 1867 Parliament was indifferent about the bill and he had said that getting interest in the bill "would be like trying to flog a dead horse to get it to pull a load." So this where the saying " your beating a dead horse" comes from. This may apply here...
Many people would say you're beating a dead horse with your worthless blubber on here.

These people are doing what they believe isthmus e best thing. Frankly, I support their postiton because there truly is a conflict of interest in the case of Skip Evans.
county tax payer

United States

#6 Jan 6, 2014
Milburn Drysdale wrote:
<quoted text> Who is George Evans ?
Skip, his legal name is George
county tax payer

United States

#7 Jan 6, 2014
As a tax payer and a person who has attended many many Commissioner meetings I pay no attention to Lutz, she is an attention seeker, Dr Geisler said it best when he told her multiple times to "shut up she makes no sense"

Vernon Hills, IL

#8 Jan 6, 2014
Hey guys did you know that there's 13 different types of trolls on the internet? I can name all 13 (of course) if you want me to but I will tell you that one is the "shouter". They're angered by people, that includes happy, sad, mad or even people who blubber.(That makes me sad). Blubber is actually whale fat but I assume the man of 5 rivers already knew that. Hey wait, 5 rivers you say???
Punjab is

Frankfort, IN

#9 Jan 6, 2014
More useless blubber from the blubber person themselves.

Back to the original subject, where might one find this petition to sign?
County Tax Payer

United States

#10 Jan 6, 2014
Punjab is wrote:
More useless blubber from the blubber person themselves.
Back to the original subject, where might one find this petition to sign?
these petitions are going around as we speak and they will be at local gas stations, but if you have facebook Brittanie Mosson will go to your house and have you sign if you would like. Lutz stay off this forum unless you have valuable words to say, we do not want your nonsense!
Punjab is

Frankfort, IN

#11 Jan 6, 2014
County Tax Payer wrote:
<quoted text> these petitions are going around as we speak and they will be at local gas stations, but if you have facebook Brittanie Mosson will go to your house and have you sign if you would like. Lutz stay off this forum unless you have valuable words to say, we do not want your nonsense!
Thank you
clinton county tax payer

United States

#12 Jan 6, 2014
Punjab is wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you
your welcome

Vernon Hills, IL

#13 Jan 7, 2014
Hey guys, did you know that Whale oil (blubber) was widely used in oil lamps, used for soaps and even margarine? But with the discovery of kerosene and vegetable oils it has declined significantly and is now very rarely used. Dang, I bet the Whales love kerosene...
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#14 Jan 7, 2014
More blubber from the whale...

Vernon Hills, IL

#15 Jan 7, 2014
Mohammad Ali once said "some people dream of success and others stay awake and achieve it." Dang, I like that...because I NEVER sleep.
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#16 Jan 7, 2014
More blubber from the whale
clinton county tax payer

United States

#17 Jan 7, 2014
Mohammad Ali once said "some people dream of success and others stay awake and achieve it." Dang, I like that...because I NEVER sleep.
Lutz everyone knows you are on disability and have no life, however why not try working on that dump pile of a home instead of blubbering

Irving, TX

#18 Jan 7, 2014
Hey guys, I was just reading my dictionary and I came across a word that made me think of myself.(Which I do often) but anyway the word is RELENTLESS: Unyielding in severity or strictness; unrelenting...Endless...Dang!! !
clinton county tax payer

United States

#19 Jan 7, 2014
Hey guys, I was just reading my dictionary and I came across a word that made me think of myself.(Which I do often) but anyway the word is RELENTLESS: Unyielding in severity or strictness; unrelenting...Endless...Dang!! !
now see RIDICULOUS is a word that explains more of your personality!

Vernon Hills, IL

#20 Jan 7, 2014
Hey did you guys know that (ED) affects 100 million males? So hang in there old buddy your not alone. Dang...100 million....
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#21 Jan 7, 2014
Cannot wait to get out and sign the petition. I bet Skip gets another court invitation shortly. Just hope the taxpayers aren't gonna be on the hook for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gateway of Trash to Frankfort 14 hr Wow 17
Pastor Wayne martin 23 hr J Roc on the beat 4
Wind energy fueled by Greed Sat Endmay 4
What's up with the sewer Dept Super? Jan 18 Knows 6
Rons quick mart Jan 17 And 17
Foreman Jan 17 Sick guy 12
Mayors salary Jan 14 Nease 13

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance