Comments
81 - 100 of 101 Comments Last updated Apr 9, 2014
SERIOUSLY

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Apr 3, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The Inquirer wrote:
With all due respect Ms. Lutz, you say "...yes I speak up in the meetings." and I say you are downplaying yourself immensely.
Perhaps you could start a new forum if you feel the need to differentiate from the subject at hand in any of these current forums.
I found great interest in the fact that the Times actually did some investigative reporting and found out that the land contract owner would indeed let Mr. Balcezak out of his contract. As of this time, I have read nor heard anything to discredit that article.
I hope that the Times has also looked into the overtime role that his girlfriend seems to be getting. Perhaps they might interview the other associates to get their thoughts and reveal them to the public.
Would you back out of a contract and lose your down payment and everything you already invested in that property??? Also it was my understanding that Mr. Balcezk's girlfriend works out of Mulberry not Frankfort so her overtime per say was approved by the fire chief at that station. So let's do some investigative reporting and get ALL the facts ok!
laughing

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Apr 3, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

SERIOUSLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you back out of a contract and lose your down payment and everything you already invested in that property??? Also it was my understanding that Mr. Balcezk's girlfriend works out of Mulberry not Frankfort so her overtime per say was approved by the fire chief at that station. So let's do some investigative reporting and get ALL the facts ok!
No..better yet lets stop ripping off the county! They have the whole wedding ceremony but just dont turn in the papers? Who does that? Why? Robbie thinks all the extra time should be his? How about someone who makes half as much getting some of his "nap" time. I think they both have shown themselves to be very deceitful!
Done

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Apr 3, 2014
 

Judged:

3

1

1

SERIOUSLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you back out of a contract and lose your down payment and everything you already invested in that property??? Also it was my understanding that Mr. Balcezk's girlfriend works out of Mulberry not Frankfort so her overtime per say was approved by the fire chief at that station. So let's do some investigative reporting and get ALL the facts ok!
I sure hope they do investigate it....I dont think that will be beneficial to the "Balcezks"!!
truth seeker

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Apr 3, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Done wrote:
<quoted text>I sure hope they do investigate it....I dont think that will be beneficial to the "Balcezks"!!
we all know how it works in this county. if you are one of the good old boys you can do whatever you want. if you don't belong to the club they not only harass you but will eventually find a way to get rid of you. membership has its rewards.
investigate yourself

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Apr 3, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

SERIOUSLY wrote:
<quoted text>Would you back out of a contract and lose your down payment and everything you already invested in that property??? Also it was my understanding that Mr. Balcezk's girlfriend works out of Mulberry not Frankfort so her overtime per say was approved by the fire chief at that station. So let's do some investigative reporting and get ALL the facts ok!
Speaking of facts. Here we go. Mulberry houses ccems's third ambulance. They run during the day from 8 am to 8 pm. They are not staffed by the mulberry fire department nor it's volunteers. They are staffed by ccems staff. Including mrs. balziac's what would be common law wife in most states. Volunteer fire chiefs do not approve any overtime that comes out of ccems budget.
fred dobbs

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Apr 3, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

investigate yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of facts. Here we go. Mulberry houses ccems's third ambulance. They run during the day from 8 am to 8 pm. They are not staffed by the mulberry fire department nor it's volunteers. They are staffed by ccems staff. Including mrs. balziac's what would be common law wife in most states. Volunteer fire chiefs do not approve any khgbbnhhhovertime that comes out of ccems budget.
hgghgg
unsilentmajority

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Apr 3, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I would like to think that the people of Frankfort would want the best people for the job. Considering the tragic downward spiral the community has sustained in the last twenty years, Most notably becoming more and more like a Texas border town than a Midwestern, Family values type of Community. Shame and blame could be spread among many, from landowners, to business's, to Churches, Yes Churches! And Our State and Local Politcal Leaders.
When I left in the Mid 90's, Frankfort was vibrant community not without it's problems, but an exciting place to be none the less. It had an outstanding school system, with tremendous athletes and students. Now, I feel it looks much like a pre-construction, post War Iraq!
The notion that someone must live here to make it a better place is well founded, but outdated to say the least. WHAT A FINE JOB of stewardship has been done. Like I said...shame and blame could be extolled on many.
If the gentleman is doing a good job, and is well liked by the community and those who work under him, perhaps the real problem is jealousy? I mean $64,000 is quite a bit of money for most in this community as a salary, when the "best" employers around offer $10-$15 an hour, or for those with limited education, that's lower middle class...
class is a funny word, It could be used to describe what year you graduated, or in most cases since I have returned...it's what is lacking in this once PROUD COMMUNITY...
THANK YOU

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Apr 3, 2014
 

Judged:

4

3

3

unsilentmajority wrote:
I would like to think that the people of Frankfort would want the best people for the job. Considering the tragic downward spiral the community has sustained in the last twenty years, Most notably becoming more and more like a Texas border town than a Midwestern, Family values type of Community. Shame and blame could be spread among many, from landowners, to business's, to Churches, Yes Churches! And Our State and Local Politcal Leaders.
When I left in the Mid 90's, Frankfort was vibrant community not without it's problems, but an exciting place to be none the less. It had an outstanding school system, with tremendous athletes and students. Now, I feel it looks much like a pre-construction, post War Iraq!
The notion that someone must live here to make it a better place is well founded, but outdated to say the least. WHAT A FINE JOB of stewardship has been done. Like I said...shame and blame could be extoled on many.
If the gentleman is doing a good job, and is well liked by the community and those who work under him, perhaps the real problem is jealousy? I mean $64,000 is quite a bit of money for most in this community as a salary, when the "best" employers around offer $10-$15 an hour, or for those with limited education, that's lower middle class...
class is a funny word, It could be used to describe what year you graduated, or in most cases since I have returned...it's what is lacking in this once PROUD COMMUNITY...
You are right...this whole forum is based on jealousy. I for one am happy for anyone being able to better themselves regardless of how much money they make. This town has turned into a cess pool of haters and losers who would rather get on here and put people down than get off their butts and do something to improve their own lives. I for one could care less where anyone lives or works...none of my business. This whole thing sounds like it's coming from an upset employee and if I were Mr. Balcezak I would be doing some investigating to find out who it is. He cannot have disrespectful and untrustworthy employees working for him and expect to run an efficient department. How sad!!!
Done

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Apr 3, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

THANK YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right...this whole forum is based on jealousy. I for one am happy for anyone being able to better themselves regardless of how much money they make. This town has turned into a cess pool of haters and losers who would rather get on here and put people down than get off their butts and do something to improve their own lives. I for one could care less where anyone lives or works...none of my business. This whole thing sounds like it's coming from an upset employee and if I were Mr. Balcezak I would be doing some investigating to find out who it is. He cannot have disrespectful and untrustworthy employees working for him and expect to run an efficient department. How sad!!!
Its not about jealousy at all! When others didnt apply for the job because they lived out of the county, its not right to now allow him to keep the job since he is NOW not willing to do what was expected! That is what is not right.

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Apr 3, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Are you all forgetting one small detail? Why was this brought up in the commissioners meeting? Everyone keep speaking about how the commissioners have let him stay. How it's not right that he's staying. I think even Mr. Klinedinst put a couple of posts on himself. The one thing you're forgetting Mr. Balziac's contract is not up until late May early June. The conversation was brought up because, they are trying to decide what to do after his contract is up. The commissioners made no decisions. The times made all that up. There won't be any decisions made until contract renewal. So, most of this horrible slander and terrible talk about someone most of you most likely don't even know, in this forum has been for naut.
unsilentmajority

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Apr 3, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

2

What this community really needs is someone to clean this place up, take out the trash,and move the city forward, REGARDLESS of if they live here or not. People are hired to do a job, and IF they perform, you keep them, If they come with baggage and do not do the job, You get rid of them based on things like not living in the community. It can be the back fall in the contract that allows you to fire them for breach of contract. I do not know this man, and I was generally commenting on the State of the city more or less, and not this individual.
As one commented put it, a "cesspool" is pretty much spot on, in my humble opinion.
I have seen one of the cities well known attorneys, we'll call him Jeffrey &#55357;&#56841;, laying around drunk like Steve Martin from the Jerk. Neighborhoods that look like a shanty town from the border, with trash in the yard, homes go unpainted, and the School system is a failure.
I picked up some trash in my yard someone had thrown there and it was their Welfare papers, They had checked a box for REFUGEE cash assistance! What are they refugees from? Hard work? Or are they Illegal foreign invaders lured here by business which I will not name, but they use potatoes and corn in their products, as well as a company in Lafayette that makes transportation equipment, yes these companies have signs along the border INVITING them to live and work in Frankfort Indiana!!! I have seen them with my own eyes!
We need good leaders, who can work for the betterment of the community, It might help if they were out of diapers and had some life experience first. But the city has what was bought and paid for with money from the legal and business community. So, it is what it is...
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Apr 3, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

THANK YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right...this whole forum is based on jealousy. I for one am happy for anyone being able to better themselves regardless of how much money they make. This town has turned into a cess pool of haters and losers who would rather get on here and put people down than get off their butts and do something to improve their own lives. I for one could care less where anyone lives or works...none of my business. This whole thing sounds like it's coming from an upset employee and if I were Mr. Balcezak I would be doing some investigating to find out who it is. He cannot have disrespectful and untrustworthy employees working for him and expect to run an efficient department. How sad!!!
If this "whole forum is based on jealousy", does that make you jealous of seeing the truth that many of these people write?

You say "this town has turned into a cesspool of haters and losers who would rather get on here and put people down...". In essence, you are stating that approx 20 people reside in Frankfort.

Highly doubt there is an upset employee, but more than likely upset taxpayers who want across the board standards instead of waivers for this and that. But it is indeed interesting that you make such an allegation, especially when you you state that you could care less where someone lives or works.

Simply put, "why are you posting if you don't care"?
who to believe

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Apr 4, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

2

unsilentmajority wrote:
What this community really needs is someone to clean this place up, take out the trash,and move the city forward, REGARDLESS of if they live here or not. People are hired to do a job, and IF they perform, you keep them, If they come with baggage and do not do the job, You get rid of them based on things like not living in the community. It can be the back fall in the contract that allows you to fire them for breach of contract. I do not know this man, and I was generally commenting on the State of the city more or less, and not this individual.
As one commented put it, a "cesspool" is pretty much spot on, in my humble opinion.
I have seen one of the cities well known attorneys, we'll call him Jeffrey &#55357;&#56841;, laying around drunk like Steve Martin from the Jerk. Neighborhoods that look like a shanty town from the border, with trash in the yard, homes go unpainted, and the School system is a failure.
I picked up some trash in my yard someone had thrown there and it was their Welfare papers, They had checked a box for REFUGEE cash assistance! What are they refugees from? Hard work? Or are they Illegal foreign invaders lured here by business which I will not name, but they use potatoes and corn in their products, as well as a company in Lafayette that makes transportation equipment, yes these companies have signs along the border INVITING them to live and work in Frankfort Indiana!!! I have seen them with my own eyes!
We need good leaders, who can work for the betterment of the community, It might help if they were out of diapers and had some life experience first. But the city has what was bought and paid for with money from the legal and business community. So, it is what it is...
We don't need negative cowards like yourself telling how bad things are. If you posting here is your idea of constructive help then no wonder this town is hurting. Our mayor is young, but has years on you. You are a pure coward, hiding behind the skirt called topix.
Tidbit

Michigantown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Apr 4, 2014
 

Judged:

1

who to believe wrote:
<quoted text>You are a pure coward, hiding behind the skirt called topix.
Like I posted on another forum you responded to, "And yet you are on here yet again posting".

It's not proper grammer, but you and other readers will get my point.
unsilentmajority

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Apr 4, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

Lol, What the mayor has on me is a city INFESTED with illegal immigrants, a rotting downtown, and citizens who talk and act like the belong on the Jerry Springer show. I don't confess to know the Mayor OR profess that he isn't trying. If you you actually read my post, It was about blame being spread among many for the condition of this once beautiful city. It was about my first hand knowledge of the comparable conditions this city has with border towns and pre-reconstruction Iraq.
So tell me as I hide behind my skirt what you have done to better the city? Donations, volunteer work? Anything other than seeing this "Shanty village" for what it is...Failing!
Perhaps the Mayor is a fine YOUNG man, and I hope that he is. What I have seen here is the status quo. A crumbling city infrastructure, and political wrangling over who is cheating who out of money, and cheating the Tax payers out of money.
all the while, I'm getting evil looks from some beaner who most likely is illegal and on my dime through the form of Welfare. Forgive me if I seem bitter, This used to be a wonderful city, and like I said, seems more of a refrigerator box house like that found on the border.
Yep

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Apr 8, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

About damn time to see the the EMS Director, his "girlfriend", and Bert and Ernie (Skip) being called out on the scam being ran on the tax paying citizens.
The director should live in the county as outlined by the county in order to hold the position. His girlfriend "or" his wife as they refer to each other outside of work should not be allowed to report directly to him. In addition she is only part time but has consistently been working full time hours- which by the way does cut into the overspending their budget.
The best part of the article was when asked for comment Weaver, Skip, and the EMS Director had no comment.
Does this not sound like a soap opera at the tax payers expense.
applause

Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Apr 9, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Yep wrote:
About damn time to see the the EMS Director, his "girlfriend", and Bert and Ernie (Skip) being called out on the scam being ran on the tax paying citizens.
The director should live in the county as outlined by the county in order to hold the position. His girlfriend "or" his wife as they refer to each other outside of work should not be allowed to report directly to him. In addition she is only part time but has consistently been working full time hours- which by the way does cut into the overspending their budget.
The best part of the article was when asked for comment Weaver, Skip, and the EMS Director had no comment.
Does this not sound like a soap opera at the tax payers expense.
Best part of the article was when Bert Weaver stated that run volume was up 40%. When someone actually checked this out they found out run volume was down this year. That's a huge discrepancy and might explain why we can't seem to run a department on a budget. I'd still like to know how someone makes more than the posted salary for the position. Why does the Assistant Director make only a few thousand dollars less annually and more than the Salary for the Director?

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Apr 9, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

applause wrote:
<quoted text>
Best part of the article was when Bert Weaver stated that run volume was up 40%. When someone actually checked this out they found out run volume was down this year. That's a huge discrepancy and might explain why we can't seem to run a department on a budget. I'd still like to know how someone makes more than the posted salary for the position. Why does the Assistant Director make only a few thousand dollars less annually and more than the Salary for the Director?
. However misconstrued this article had become through "Topix". The emphasis is not on runs this year as much as, they finally were able to outsource a company to do the Billing. There were bills owing from the "previous" Director in the thousands that had NEVER been brought in. I stated, when the County started putting thousand of dollars INTO that "brick horse barn ". They should have went to the "previous " Dir. Explained that " you will ALL get along or NOONE WILL HAVE A JOB! And saved the money and hassle! The EMS has many Deep Seeded Problems. Kind of like a "LEGO" house. Tear it down. And start over! Not literally but personnel wise. I feel Robbie does a good job however, there are more problems than that. As most of you know.
old man

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Apr 9, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Richelle M Lutz wrote:
<quoted text>. However misconstrued this article had become through "Topix". The emphasis is not on runs this year as much as, they finally were able to outsource a company to do the Billing. There were bills owing from the "previous" Director in the thousands that had NEVER been brought in. I stated, when the County started putting thousand of dollars INTO that "brick horse barn ". They should have went to the "previous " Dir. Explained that " you will ALL get along or NOONE WILL HAVE A JOB! And saved the money and hassle! The EMS has many Deep Seeded Problems. Kind of like a "LEGO" house. Tear it down. And start over! Not literally but personnel wise. I feel Robbie does a good job however, there are more problems than that. As most of you know.
You are the most informed person in this county!! LMAO!!

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Apr 9, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

odld man wrote:
<quoted text>You are the most informed person in this county!! LMAO!!
. You mam Need to get a 501 3C or NFP Status before you have another illegal raffle

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Frankfort Discussions

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Business owners with a criminal record 11 hr Shenna 30
Alicia Warthan... The Skankapotomus of Frankfort (Apr '11) 20 hr Alicia 16
Cowards Who Mudsling On Topix Behind A Fake Name! (Jul '11) Aug 16 out of towner 50
County Fair Aug 16 Tidbit 8
Mayor Chris McBarnes' Rape Cover-up Costs City ... (Jun '13) Aug 15 The real story 27
Hot Dog Festival is it another Alive on 65 Aug 15 The real story 44
The ho in town Aug 15 tonya sellers 4
•••
•••
•••
Frankfort Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Frankfort News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Frankfort
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••