Punjab claims to be a Christian, all ...

Punjab claims to be a Christian, all the while calling various names.

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

watchout

Frankfort, IN

#1 Dec 23, 2013
WWJD. i'll just sit back and let the posters decide this one all the while you insult me and every other poster on here. OH and i can take it. i just wanted to expose a liar to the Faith.
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#2 Dec 23, 2013
watchout wrote:
WWJD. i'll just sit back and let the posters decide this one all the while you insult me and every other poster on here. OH and i can take it. i just wanted to expose a liar to the Faith.
Move on...

We have already discussed this.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 23, 2013
Thanks for the unwarranted personal attack.

And Merry Christmas to you.
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#4 Dec 23, 2013
punjab wrote:
Thanks for the unwarranted personal attack.
And Merry Christmas to you.
Exactly...

Despite our major difference of opinions, I hope you and your friends enjoy your day of celebration.

Since: Nov 13

Frankfort, IN

#5 Dec 24, 2013
Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house not a creature was stirring,not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nicholas would soon be there.
The children were nestled all snug in their beds, as visions of sugar plums danced in their heads. And mamma in her kerchief and I in my cap, had just settled down for a long winters nap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Moyer you crack me up! 9 hr also ran 6
Hot Dog Festival Mon man down 4
Poll Does Frankfort Want A 10 Million Dollar Police ... Mon MohammedIsMyCopilot 14
Selfies Jul 25 Allen 5
National guard carrying real weapons Jul 25 Retired Military 4
old cvs bulding (Jul '14) Jul 24 Welcome 21
Too bad for the truth Jul 22 Voted for Progress 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages