Beginning of the end for Parkview Home?
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
SERIOUSLY

Goshen, IN

#82 Sep 28, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
<quoted text>It's Worthless "Seriously". Every Forum IN this site is Riddled with Trash from this poster known as "punjab". Regardless of the subject, they start an arguement, get EVERYONE way off subject and nothing gets accomplished/or identified as a TRUE answer to the Problem. You ARE correct in your post about the Home. Every time someone comes CLOSE to educating anyone about the actions of the Facility, the administration goes WILD and pulls out ALL the stops to Halt ANY action from Authority to Show transparancy from that place. At THIS time, MANY of us are Hoping of ALL hopes that the proper Authoritative government officials are DEMANDING transparency and Better Care for those Residents. A NEW BROOM will take effect, Government Waivers will be looked into, Grant Monies will be applied for, Community Assistance will be ALLOWED again, and the Residing and Hopefully FUTURE Assisted/Residential Care Associates will be Happy, Healthy and continue the REST of their lives at a Parkview that they SO deserve!
Like I stated in a previous post..start your own PUNJAB post and get back to the topic at hand. He's obviously got self esteem issues if he always has to be right so there's no point in arguing with him.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#83 Sep 28, 2013
Punjab is wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who screams "prove it". Practice what you profess.
Damn straight I don't trust much. Especially politics, religion, and people who demand you follow their rules but choose to twist those very same rules when they are confronted with them.
What rules have I twisted? I simply have asked you to post under a registered topix account. You have been the one screaming about real names, addresses, etc.
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#84 Sep 28, 2013
wrongo...

You constantly are telling people to prove this or prove that.

I simply ask that you prove that your given first name is Frank.

I have already told you that I have no intentions, like everyone else on here including you, to give out my name, location, or a face picture.

So again, welcome to the topix anonymous club.

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#85 Sep 28, 2013
SERIOUSLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I stated in a previous post..start your own PUNJAB post and get back to the topic at hand. He's obviously got self esteem issues if he always has to be right so there's no point in arguing with him.
Please re-read the post. I was agreeing with you. and then in the last 2/3rds of the post gave and amplified version of what has been going on out at the facility.
HereComesRaven

Lombard, IL

#86 Sep 30, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
What rules have I twisted? I simply have asked you to post under a registered topix account. You have been the one screaming about real names, addresses, etc.
I'm sorry, but you have to be the most immature redundant person on here (Yawn). Please come up with something new other than talking about the same old stuff every day. you remind me of a chatty cathy doll.. everytime you pull the string it says "register an account"... "register an account".....okay I'm showing my age... but how old are you 3?
HereComesRaven

Lombard, IL

#87 Sep 30, 2013
I so wish people would ignore you and maybe you would just go away... "poof"
HereComesRavenat Night

Indianapolis, IN

#88 Sep 30, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
<quoted text>Parkview Home was Established in 1918. At Present there are 17 Residents living there. Capacity is 75 I believe. Not sure. Only TWO at this time have been signed up for Medicare Waiver so the Facility is able to accept their Social Security as Payment and allow them a $52.00 per month Stipend for personal use. The rest are paying different amounts. NOONE knows WHY the administration has NOT looked into Federal and STATE grant monies /or Waiver monies RATHER than the County continuing their $30,000/month ticket to keep the place afloat.
I'm going to get flack on this and I don't care. Nu-Viewer, You post in a manner that at times comes across that you can't spell and maybe got just a little "hill jack" in ya... however, I see a very smart man behind your posts. You're no dummy and you're informed. No "Hill Jack". I have to credit you for that. Raven respects the NuViewer.. not that it's worth anything. Now I said my peace... go ahead guys tear ol' Raven up. However, if you read his posts, you can't deny he is informed. Nu-Viewer has been a resident a long time.. I feel it.
not your sock puppet

United States

#89 Nov 6, 2013
Bottom line is you yourself does not work Ms Lutz, you need to be ashamed of yourself for making fun of the handicap and calling them names when you yourself had a sex change or whatever you did, you need to crawl back in your beat up home and keep your mouth shut until you know facts from drama!!!

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#90 Nov 7, 2013
not your sock puppet wrote:
Bottom line is you yourself does not work Ms Lutz, you need to be ashamed of yourself for making fun of the handicap and calling them names when you yourself had a sex change or whatever you did, you need to crawl back in your beat up home and keep your mouth shut until you know facts from drama!!!
I wasn't even going to REPLY to this post BUT, decided I would. You know... There is an OLD saying Where IGNORANCE is BLISS... To be Ignored is PURE Hell. But I have decided to NOT ignore the ignorant. Ignorant does NOT mean DUMB, it means UNINFORMED. First of all Your Statement I DOES NOT WORK? Yes I DOES. I AM retired. I was a nurse for 29 years THEN got Cancer and had a Liver transplant and retired afterward. BUT I still work. I go to EVERY County Commissioner and Council meeting. Sometimes to the City Council meeting JUST to see what is going on in the City for FUN! lol I am a Short-Term Missionary to South America been doing THAT for 17 years. Just got BACK Oct 30 after 2 1/2 weeks working with the elderly and making gift baskets for new mothers in the hospital in the city of Innocencia, Matto Grosso Du Sol. AND I preached the Gospel of Jesus Christ to over a THOUSAND people who had NEVER seen a white WOMAN in their lives. I spend ALL year Singing and Speaking in Churches in the United States to raise this money to go on ONE trip a year. OH and BTW, I sing the National Anthem EVERY Memorial Day at the City Memorial in Frankfort "ACCAPELLA" Have Done THIS off and on for 46 years. If you read my post,(as I don't think you DID) I NEVER said ONE offensive word about the Special Needs people AS, I have a 24 year old Special Needs SON. Wouldn't THAT be the pot calling the kettle BLACK? Sex Change? Hmmmm Nope you are ignorant about that also! Talk to my REAL friends that I have gained FULL respect of and THEY will fill you IN on this story. Please don't just RALE out HORRID words that you will NEVER be able to take back that you have NO idea what you are talking about. My Home? My home has been in my family since 1830. My Great Great Grandfather owned it. It was originally a 2 room rough Hewn log home in Frankfort. My Great Grandfather Moved it to THIS site . My Grandfather, and Mother were BOTH born here. I spent MUCH of my childhood here and have raised my son here. My Home is estimated at apprx.$90,000.00 if you have such a need to know the amount of real value?. Not a lot, but surely not a "beat-up home". I Hope that I have INFORMED you of your NEED to know? As for DRAMA? Interestingly enough, YOUR post has enough DRAMA in it for ALL of us!
Thanks!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#91 Nov 7, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't even going to REPLY to this post BUT, decided I would. You know... There is an OLD saying Where IGNORANCE is BLISS... To be Ignored is PURE Hell. But I have decided to NOT ignore the ignorant. Ignorant does NOT mean DUMB, it means UNINFORMED. First of all Your Statement I DOES NOT WORK? Yes I DOES. I AM retired. I was a nurse for 29 years THEN got Cancer and had a Liver transplant and retired afterward. BUT I still work. I go to EVERY County Commissioner and Council meeting. Sometimes to the City Council meeting JUST to see what is going on in the City for FUN! lol I am a Short-Term Missionary to South America been doing THAT for 17 years. Just got BACK Oct 30 after 2 1/2 weeks working with the elderly and making gift baskets for new mothers in the hospital in the city of Innocencia, Matto Grosso Du Sol. AND I preached the Gospel of Jesus Christ to over a THOUSAND people who had NEVER seen a white WOMAN in their lives. I spend ALL year Singing and Speaking in Churches in the United States to raise this money to go on ONE trip a year. OH and BTW, I sing the National Anthem EVERY Memorial Day at the City Memorial in Frankfort "ACCAPELLA" Have Done THIS off and on for 46 years. If you read my post,(as I don't think you DID) I NEVER said ONE offensive word about the Special Needs people AS, I have a 24 year old Special Needs SON. Wouldn't THAT be the pot calling the kettle BLACK? Sex Change? Hmmmm Nope you are ignorant about that also! Talk to my REAL friends that I have gained FULL respect of and THEY will fill you IN on this story. Please don't just RALE out HORRID words that you will NEVER be able to take back that you have NO idea what you are talking about. My Home? My home has been in my family since 1830. My Great Great Grandfather owned it. It was originally a 2 room rough Hewn log home in Frankfort. My Great Grandfather Moved it to THIS site . My Grandfather, and Mother were BOTH born here. I spent MUCH of my childhood here and have raised my son here. My Home is estimated at apprx.$90,000.00 if you have such a need to know the amount of real value?. Not a lot, but surely not a "beat-up home". I Hope that I have INFORMED you of your NEED to know? As for DRAMA? Interestingly enough, YOUR post has enough DRAMA in it for ALL of us!
Thanks!
tl;dr
Julie Sterling

Indianapolis, IN

#92 Jul 7, 2014
are you serious. please stop typing. you are calling people stupid but you can't even spell. Just stop.
Richelle M Lutz wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton House does NOT take Assisted IE: "Resident Living" Patients. The facility will ONLY take them when they are unable to take CARE of themselves so they can get their Social Security, S.S.I. AND "Medicaide" and give them a monthly Stipen of $52.00 AS they MAKE the family or P.O.A. Sign up the Patient for those services BEFORE they HIT the doors. MEDICAID Then pays the REST or 2/3rds of the monthly bill of the patient to the facility. Wesley Monor allows the Assisted Living Patients to live there for Social Security or S.S.I. and receive a "Stipen" of $52.00 personal moinies per month. HOWEVER Assisted Living Patients are NOT giving the extra pay to the facility from the State - THUS Wesley Manor only allows SO many of these beds and there is a LONG Waiting list as they CHOOSE to have PRIVATE pay patients to get the BIG monies. Wesley Manor WAS a PRIVATE PAY institution until it ALMOST went BROKE and HAD to apply for J/CO "Joint Commisson" Status To ALLOW Assisted Living Patients and "Medicaide" IN to the Facility so they could TAKE their Social Seciurty and give them the FEderal /or State Mandated Stipen of $52.00 per month. The TRUTHFUL fact is....... NOONE WANTS the people at Parkview and THAT my friend is the SAD part of this scenario! One Dr. on the Board of HEALTH called them INDIGENTS, YOU called them INDIGENTS. To MY knowledge there is not ONE Indigent in the CROWD out there! There are RESIDENTS that NEED and DESERVE the SAME care that the People at Wesley Manor "Assisted Living" are Receiving. THEY give ALL they have for a BED, a BATH, FOOD, and someone to pass their meds. THAT my friend is what Assisted Living/Resident Care is called:
IC12-10-15 As of TODAY September 20, 2013 the Clinton County Board of Health along with the Clinton County Board of Commissioners Unanamously AGREED that it is IMPERATIVE that a Licensed NURSE needs to OVERSEE the Medical needs of the Residents of Parkview. I APPLAUD that decision! Costs NOTHING! Taxpayers Monies are ALREADY being used to pay the Nurse and facilitate the Home. A WIN WIN situation. AS for the COmments of "old man" I REALLY don't think ANYONE cares anymore WHO is WHO in here if you have a passion for what you say. If you are an IDIOT It will show and NOONE has to TELL you! Right "jabby"?

Since: Jul 14

United States

#93 Jul 9, 2014
I love all the idiots that comment on the parkview thing. Like the dumbass Richelle. Ones who believe what they read in the paper. Maybe your a Skippy Evans supporter, or his girlfriend Bert Weaver supporter. Either way doesn't matter your opinion doesn't matter, never has. The people of clinton county has been laughing at your dumbass for awhile. The Residents of Parkview deserve better than what skippy and his girlfriend are willing to give. And skippy and girlfriend taken away the land the cows etc. How else was parkview suppose to make more money? And once overman took over they offered it all back, why? Please dumbass explain that! They suspended the qma for a investigation, yet overman is being investigated also, yet he according to skippy and his girlfriend bert that's ok. He stays. Makes since. So please explain what you read in the papers.
SERIOUSLY

Goshen, IN

#94 Jul 11, 2014
Asshole24 you seriously need to grow up! I have read all of your posts and seriously you sound like a 6th grader. "Skippy and his girlfriend Bert"? Really! We get that you don't like them but who talks like that? If I was the Cottrell family I wouldn't want you defending me because you obviously sound like an idiot. Having said that...I believe Mr. Overman was released from all charges/complaints because they were unfounded and I believe the reason being because it was all based on a biased opinion from current staff! As far as the farm...the previous board took away the farm but I have yet to hear that this board gave it back? Do us all a favor and do some research before you shoot your mouth off.

Ok go ahead and start bashing me...I know it's coming!
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#95 Jul 11, 2014
SERIOUSLY wrote:
Asshole24 you seriously need to grow up! I have read all of your posts and seriously you sound like a 6th grader. "Skippy and his girlfriend Bert"? Really! We get that you don't like them but who talks like that? If I was the Cottrell family I wouldn't want you defending me because you obviously sound like an idiot. Having said that...I believe Mr. Overman was released from all charges/complaints because they were unfounded and I believe the reason being because it was all based on a biased opinion from current staff! As far as the farm...the previous board took away the farm but I have yet to hear that this board gave it back? Do us all a favor and do some research before you shoot your mouth off.
Who is the 'we' and the 'us' that you are referring to?
kettle black

Vernon Hills, IL

#96 Jul 12, 2014
SERIOUSLY wrote:
Be careful, SERIOUSLY, 24 and his friend will body slam you if they get the chance.
SERIOUSLY

Goshen, IN

#97 Jul 12, 2014
Punjab is wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the 'we' and the 'us' that you are referring to?
All of us on Topix is the WE and US!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#98 Jul 14, 2014
I'm not bashing anyone here but I think it's about time we just agree to disagree and move on. You have supporters on both sides, that will not change. Those supporters do not agree, that will never change.
We can go back and forth and argue but what good is that doing?
If Mr. Overman is doing a good job out there then he will be elected back into his position come January. If not then they will find someone else. No one knows what is going to happen at this point. Everyone is bickering over the unknown and it seems pointless.
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#99 Jul 14, 2014
SERIOUSLY wrote:
<quoted text>
All of us on Topix is the WE and US!
See, there in lies your problem. You profess to speak for others.

You'd be better spending your time speaking for yourself because the possibility of you representing other's thoughts on here is very unlikely.
SERIOUSLY

Goshen, IN

#100 Jul 14, 2014
I stand corrected and am finished with this conversation. I happen to agree with Tina's daughter...it is what it is and time will tell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brad emery 9 hr Hitman 1
On the island of lies 15 hr Funny 8
Closet Gay 17 hr asdfffffffffffffj... 9
Frankfort Apartments (Feb '17) 23 hr Frankfort Citizen 135
Slurpy Sun Stop it 2
Frankfort skanks Sat Roscommon 1
Hispanic Car Lots? Sep 15 Combo Lounge Power 4

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance