Yep

Frankfort, IN

#62 Sep 26, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Cohoat & O’Neal Management Corp. currently manages the golf course.
Very good Punjab!! Are you OK with the city giving this private firm $50,000?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#63 Sep 26, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good Punjab!! Are you OK with the city giving this private firm $50,000?
Where has this been stated in the public record? All I hear from you is rumor and innuendo.
Yep

Frankfort, IN

#64 Sep 26, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Where has this been stated in the public record? All I hear from you is rumor and innuendo.
You mean the rumor I started about the golf course some time ago that you said was rumor and not in a public meeting? The $50,000 will be here soon, Punjabby. Keep your eyes open, you may miss it in the meeting..
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#65 Sep 26, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you want to reveal that information? Is that because if you did you could no longer post under multiple names and spout lies?
Posting under a registered Topix account provides at least one small layer of accountability. And that's one more than you and the other trolls have the courage to face.
The same reason you don't want to reveal that information. People want to be incognito. If you didn't, you would have used your real name. Remember, this is your own personal problem, not ours. You are the one screaming register this and accountability that.

Perhaps you should be the one to set the standard that you wish all of us to attain. Of course that would require you to:

a. Provide a real verifible name,
b. Give an accurate address,and
c. provide a real picture of yourself.

Since you choose not to do those things, then you are:

a. Ignoring the guidelines that you wish for everyone else to follow,
b. Choosing to remain "anonymous", and
c. no better than the rest of us.

In regards to your second paragraph, there is NO layer of accountability. Why? Well:

a. One can still post as many times as they choose, using as many names as they want, as many times as they want, regardless of having a "registered" account.
b. Registering provides nothing other than having an e-mail account. We all have at least one of those so why have another?
c. You can create a fake name, a fake city and state, and post a fake picture, and it means nothing since you didn't have any verification of the information you provided. You have already shown us that.

Your logic is so refutable it's sickening.

You believe and live in your bully world where you have no open mind, and the rest of us will live in the world of reality.
HereComesRaven

Lombard, IL

#66 Sep 26, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you want to reveal that information? Is that because if you did you could no longer post under multiple names and spout lies?
Posting under a registered Topix account provides at least one small layer of accountability. And that's one more than you and the other trolls have the courage to face.
Punjab, All it means is nobody else can use that exact name. Can we give it up already? Like I said moot point- it's not worth the energy to keep discussing it. I appreciate you picking a name and using it, but you can additional aliases also, so it doesn't mean a whole lot. You can still post under other names. I just wont feed into that craziness anymore and I don't think anyone else should keep acknowledging the it either. You thrive on talking about it.

Location hidden

#67 Sep 27, 2013
Punjab is wrote:
<quoted text>
The same reason you don't want to reveal that information. People want to be incognito. If you didn't, you would have used your real name. Remember, this is your own personal problem, not ours. You are the one screaming register this and accountability that.
Perhaps you should be the one to set the standard that you wish all of us to attain. Of course that would require you to:
a. Provide a real verifible name,
b. Give an accurate address,and
c. provide a real picture of yourself.
Since you choose not to do those things, then you are:
a. Ignoring the guidelines that you wish for everyone else to follow,
b. Choosing to remain "anonymous", and
c. no better than the rest of us.
In regards to your second paragraph, there is NO layer of accountability. Why? Well:
a. One can still post as many times as they choose, using as many names as they want, as many times as they want, regardless of having a "registered" account.
b. Registering provides nothing other than having an e-mail account. We all have at least one of those so why have another?
c. You can create a fake name, a fake city and state, and post a fake picture, and it means nothing since you didn't have any verification of the information you provided. You have already shown us that.
Your logic is so refutable it's sickening.
You believe and live in your bully world where you have no open mind, and the rest of us will live in the world of reality.
I win. Your rant just confirms that you are a troll & coward who refuses to post under a registered topix account because it may cut down on the number of sockpuppets you post under now.

I take it you would not mind if somebody else starting impersonating you and making posts under the "Punjab is" unregistered name?
Seriously

Frankfort, IN

#68 Sep 27, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
I win. Your rant just confirms that you are a troll & coward who refuses to post under a registered topix account because it may cut down on the number of sockpuppets you post under now.
I take it you would not mind if somebody else starting impersonating you and making posts under the "Punjab is" unregistered name?
What does any of this have to do with Parkview Home? Start your own forum..maybe you could call it "PUNJAB IS ALWAYS RIGHT" so he'll quit his whining like a baby. Geeze people nobody cares how many names you use on this forum...I haven't seen one person use their real name so quit arguing about it and get back to the conversation at hand. I don't think Parkview is going anywhere. I believe that the county is trying to come up with more efficient ways to run it so it can stay open. There have been talks in the past years about closing it due to the over $300,000 yearly budget it takes to run it. However anytime someone mentions change then all hell breaks loose and assumptions are made. I personally don't see anything wrong with the Health Nurse checking on once in a while to see if everything is up to par. I think the problem is that she doesn't want to take on more than she has to. I would think that anyone that has a job would be grateful and want to keep it. Why is it that when asked to do a little extra they whine and complain? I say if you don't want to help out a little more then find another job...there's other people that would like to take yours.
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#69 Sep 27, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
You win??? Only in your own little worthless and unrealistic world.

You keep telling yourself that.

Registering doesn't stop anyone, including you, from posting any way he or she wants to.

When you decide to put your real name, location, and a real picture of yourself out there, then you'll win.

What a moron you are.

Location hidden

#70 Sep 27, 2013
Punjab is wrote:
<quoted text>
You win??? Only in your own little worthless and unrealistic world.
You keep telling yourself that.
Registering doesn't stop anyone, including you, from posting any way he or she wants to.
When you decide to put your real name, location, and a real picture of yourself out there, then you'll win.
What a moron you are.
Yes, little man, I win. Just get used to it.

Of course registering doesn't stop an individual from posting using an unregistered name. However individuals with at least some degree of honor and decency choose to only post with a registered account.

You go first with the real name, location, and picture. Put your money where your mouth is.
Punjab is

Lockport, KY

#71 Sep 27, 2013
That's funny. Little man.

Look at my other posts yout idiot. I already addressed that. What a flippen lame-ass douche bag you are.

Welcome to the no name club.

Location hidden

#72 Sep 27, 2013
Punjab is wrote:
That's funny. Little man.
Look at my other posts yout idiot. I already addressed that. What a flippen lame-ass douche bag you are.
Welcome to the no name club.
Again, I win. All you have left is insults.

Man up and register "punjab is". I dare you.
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#73 Sep 27, 2013
Man up and put your real name out there since YOU are the ONLY ONE bitching about being registered.

I already said, that just like you, I don't want my real name out there. You are the one making demands of others.

Since you won't do it, it can only mean that you don't want others to know who you are. So until you post your name on a "registered" account, you are just like us.

Welcome to the club that you created. The "I won't use my real name, real face, nor real address" Club, anonyomous person. We're glad you're here

Location hidden

#74 Sep 27, 2013
Punjab is wrote:
Man up and put your real name out there since YOU are the ONLY ONE bitching about being registered.
I already said, that just like you, I don't want my real name out there. You are the one making demands of others.
Since you won't do it, it can only mean that you don't want others to know who you are. So until you post your name on a "registered" account, you are just like us.
Welcome to the club that you created. The "I won't use my real name, real face, nor real address" Club, anonyomous person. We're glad you're here
I already posted my real first name on this forum. Go find it.

Your turn, if you have the courage.

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#75 Sep 27, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
What does any of this have to do with Parkview Home? Start your own forum..maybe you could call it "PUNJAB IS ALWAYS RIGHT" so he'll quit his whining like a baby. Geeze people nobody cares how many names you use on this forum...I haven't seen one person use their real name so quit arguing about it and get back to the conversation at hand. I don't think Parkview is going anywhere. I believe that the county is trying to come up with more efficient ways to run it so it can stay open. There have been talks in the past years about closing it due to the over $300,000 yearly budget it takes to run it. However anytime someone mentions change then all hell breaks loose and assumptions are made. I personally don't see anything wrong with the Health Nurse checking on once in a while to see if everything is up to par. I think the problem is that she doesn't want to take on more than she has to. I would think that anyone that has a job would be grateful and want to keep it. Why is it that when asked to do a little extra they whine and complain? I say if you don't want to help out a little more then find another job...there's other people that would like to take yours.
It's Worthless "Seriously". Every Forum IN this site is Riddled with Trash from this poster known as "punjab". Regardless of the subject, they start an arguement, get EVERYONE way off subject and nothing gets accomplished/or identified as a TRUE answer to the Problem. You ARE correct in your post about the Home. Every time someone comes CLOSE to educating anyone about the actions of the Facility, the administration goes WILD and pulls out ALL the stops to Halt ANY action from Authority to Show transparancy from that place. At THIS time, MANY of us are Hoping of ALL hopes that the proper Authoritative government officials are DEMANDING transparency and Better Care for those Residents. A NEW BROOM will take effect, Government Waivers will be looked into, Grant Monies will be applied for, Community Assistance will be ALLOWED again, and the Residing and Hopefully FUTURE Assisted/Residential Care Associates will be Happy, Healthy and continue the REST of their lives at a Parkview that they SO deserve!
HereComesRavenla ughing

Lombard, IL

#76 Sep 27, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAH I feel like I am watching Kindergartners on a playground. I give two craps about the anonymity...... Lots of good points on what to do with the Parkview home. What is the occupancy there? How long has this place been in existence?
HereComesRaven

Lombard, IL

#77 Sep 27, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
<quoted text>It's Worthless "Seriously". Every Forum IN this site is Riddled with Trash from this poster known as "punjab". Regardless of the subject, they start an arguement, get EVERYONE way off subject and nothing gets accomplished/or identified as a TRUE answer to the Problem. You ARE correct in your post about the Home. Every time someone comes CLOSE to educating anyone about the actions of the Facility, the administration goes WILD and pulls out ALL the stops to Halt ANY action from Authority to Show transparancy from that place. At THIS time, MANY of us are Hoping of ALL hopes that the proper Authoritative government officials are DEMANDING transparency and Better Care for those Residents. A NEW BROOM will take effect, Government Waivers will be looked into, Grant Monies will be applied for, Community Assistance will be ALLOWED again, and the Residing and Hopefully FUTURE Assisted/Residential Care Associates will be Happy, Healthy and continue the REST of their lives at a Parkview that they SO deserve!
yes, yes and yes

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#78 Sep 27, 2013
HereComesRavenlaughing wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAH I feel like I am watching Kindergartners on a playground. I give two craps about the anonymity...... Lots of good points on what to do with the Parkview home. What is the occupancy there? How long has this place been in existence?
Parkview Home was Established in 1918. At Present there are 17 Residents living there. Capacity is 75 I believe. Not sure. Only TWO at this time have been signed up for Medicare Waiver so the Facility is able to accept their Social Security as Payment and allow them a $52.00 per month Stipend for personal use. The rest are paying different amounts. NOONE knows WHY the administration has NOT looked into Federal and STATE grant monies /or Waiver monies RATHER than the County continuing their $30,000/month ticket to keep the place afloat.
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#79 Sep 27, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
I already posted my real first name on this forum. Go find it.
Your turn, if you have the courage.
You need to prove that your real name is frank. Posting on here, as you point out over and over, needs to be backed up with evidence.

Where is your evidence that you will be posting on here to prove that your name is really frank? I thought it was punjab.

We all anxiously await your verifible evidence of said name.

What a moron you are.

Location hidden

#80 Sep 27, 2013
Punjab is wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to prove that your real name is frank.
And exactly how would I do that in this current medium?

You have zero trust.
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#81 Sep 27, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
And exactly how would I do that in this current medium?
You have zero trust.
You're the one who screams "prove it". Practice what you profess.

Damn straight I don't trust much. Especially politics, religion, and people who demand you follow their rules but choose to twist those very same rules when they are confronted with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why is everyone using my name 14 hr Joe Kiger 3
Clinton County Treasurer walks off the job Sep 27 Yep 42
what sad is when family lies to family and take... Sep 24 Doc Johnson 5
American Body Shop Sep 24 rightway 14
Fair Assoc annual meeting Sep 22 clodhopper 14
Officer Munoz harassment complaints Sep 22 Just quit already 13
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 party loyalty 98
Frankfort Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Frankfort Jobs

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Frankfort News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Frankfort

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]