Cory Boyles hitting wife again?

Cory Boyles hitting wife again?

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

Jose

Indianapolis, IN

#1 May 19, 2014
How many get of jail cards does one commissioner get free? Yet another domestic dispute with infamous commissioners staff again. I would think in this position of a commissioner you would play your cards correctly and be held to higher standards than your normal citizens, evidently that is not the case when it comes to Cory hitting his wife around. Time for two more replacements in the Commissioner's office coming up shortly. Accepting applications for well mannered top notch citizens with knowledge of staying out of trouble to be printed in the newspaper promptly.
Ladybug78

Frankfort, IN

#2 May 19, 2014
How do you know?
Margie

Chicago, IL

#3 May 19, 2014
Oh it's so true, worthless man with too much power. Why is he not in jail FPD/CCSO?
captain obvious

Frankfort, IN

#4 May 19, 2014
What, another cover up?
funny

United States

#5 May 19, 2014
captain obvious wrote:
What, another cover up?
no topix is very boring right now! lol
Yea right

Michigantown, IN

#6 May 19, 2014
Jose wrote:
How many get of jail cards does one commissioner get free?.
The same amount that liars on topix get... Unlimited.
watch it

Chicago, IL

#7 May 19, 2014
Jose wrote:
How many get of jail cards does one commissioner get free? Yet another domestic dispute with infamous commissioners staff again. I would think in this position of a commissioner you would play your cards correctly and be held to higher standards than your normal citizens, evidently that is not the case when it comes to Cory hitting his wife around. Time for two more replacements in the Commissioner's office coming up shortly. Accepting applications for well mannered top notch citizens with knowledge of staying out of trouble to be printed in the newspaper promptly.
These comments are very bold statements. I hope what you are stating is correct. This is different than an opinion...these are accusations. You have heard of the term "slander", and IP addy, right? Just saying
Curious one

Michigantown, IN

#8 May 20, 2014
watch it wrote:
<quoted text>
These comments are very bold statements. I hope what you are stating is correct. This is different than an opinion...these are accusations. You have heard of the term "slander", and IP addy, right? Just saying
So, are you accusing the original poster of misstating the facts? Or is that your opinion... Sounds like, at least to me, your are accusing the poster of lying.

You have heard the term "slander", and IP addy, right? Just saying
watch it

Chicago, IL

#9 May 20, 2014
Dear Lord...I'm not accusing anyone of anything. Just simply saying stating a commissioner is physically assaulting his wife is quite a bold statement...not an opinion....
captain obvious

Frankfort, IN

#11 May 20, 2014
watch it wrote:
<quoted text>
However, you must prove damages

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#12 May 21, 2014
watch it wrote:
Dear Lord...I'm not accusing anyone of anything. Just simply saying stating a commissioner is physically assaulting his wife is quite a bold statement...not an opinion....
. Your kidding right? Did you NOT read all the crap that YOU and Heaven only knows who else said about ME on here for 4 months? Get a grip this is Topix and THAT is old news!
justpointingout

Zionsville, IN

#13 Jun 6, 2014
watch it wrote:
<quoted text>These comments are very bold statements. I hope what you are stating is correct. This is different than an opinion...these are accusations. You have heard of the term "slander", and IP addy, right? Just saying
the term "slander" refers to SPOKEN words, the term "libel" refers to WRITTEN words, just thought I would point that out in case someone decides to press charges against the person bashing their name. wouldn't want them to falsely accuse someone of slander when really it's libel.

Michigantown, IN

#14 Jun 6, 2014
justpointingout wrote:
<quoted text>
the term "slander" refers to SPOKEN words, the term "libel" refers to WRITTEN words, just thought I would point that out in case someone decides to press charges against the person bashing their name. wouldn't want them to falsely accuse someone of slander when really it's libel.
All these "google" and "Wikipedia" attorneys. Don't you just love it!
justpointingout

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Jun 6, 2014
Richelle M Lutz wrote:
<quoted text>All these "google" and "Wikipedia" attorneys. Don't you just love it!
yes ma'am! I am amazed at the number of people gathering in these forums who most certainly have never made even one mistake in their lives, are not related to not do they care about anyone who had ever made a mistake, and are oh so quick to judge. they are really just self-righteous hypocrites in my opinion they should get down from their soapboxes and instead of pointing out everything wrong in this town, offer help to those in need and begin working toward solutions. but hey, who am I? just another person with an opinion hiding behind a username!😊

Michigantown, IN

#16 Jun 6, 2014
justpointingout wrote:
<quoted text>
yes ma'am! I am amazed at the number of people gathering in these forums who most certainly have never made even one mistake in their lives, are not related to not do they care about anyone who had ever made a mistake, and are oh so quick to judge. they are really just self-righteous hypocrites in my opinion they should get down from their soapboxes and instead of pointing out everything wrong in this town, offer help to those in need and begin working toward solutions. but hey, who am I? just another person with an opinion hiding behind a username!😊
Just appears to me, if anyone is really wanting to help. Get a group of volunteer citizens together for the next time this happens. Go over to his house confront HIM AND BE READY TO BRING THE AUTHORITIES IN IF THE NEED ARISES. Let him see his constituents are NOT going to stand for this. Time for sitting around an doing nothing is gone! In many aspects of Clinton County Government
justpointingout

Zionsville, IN

#17 Jun 10, 2014
Richelle M Lutz wrote:
<quoted text>Just appears to me, if anyone is really wanting to help. Get a group of volunteer citizens together for the next time this happens. Go over to his house confront HIM AND BE READY TO BRING THE AUTHORITIES IN IF THE NEED ARISES. Let him see his constituents are NOT going to stand for this. Time for sitting around an doing nothing is gone! In many aspects of Clinton County Government
I couldn't agree more. no changes will come by pointing fingers and bashing people. If people would redirect that same energy, many positive outcomes could be achieved!
Rachelles really a MAN

United States

#18 Jul 2, 2014
I think its hilarious how a woman who once had a penis has so many judgemental opinions towards others.. Get over yourself DUDE and go back to where you came from. None of this has anything to do with you!
Richelle M Lutz

Michigantown, IN

#19 Jul 2, 2014
Rachelles really a MAN wrote:
I think its hilarious how a woman who once had a penis has so many judgemental opinions towards others.. Get over yourself DUDE and go back to where you came from. None of this has anything to do with you!
. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw anything! It might just come back to bite you in the proverbial butt! When you get the "true" story about ANYTHING comeback and fill this forum in. Everyone in the COUNTY knows about this! OLD NEWS!! Just like the 50 year old lie your trying to dredge up about me. As they say about ME? NOONE CARES DUDE!
EL CHAPO

Vernon Hills, IL

#20 Jul 2, 2014
Rachelles really a MAN wrote:
WHAT????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff election 8 hr Yep 18
drug dealers 8 hr Yep 6
The Mayor 8 hr Yep 46
Daily Discussions of Frankfort 17 hr who cares 7
The King Of Used Cars Tue Mea 7
Laughing myself senseless Apr 16 Laughing 23
Gateway of Trash to Frankfort (Jan '17) Apr 14 Yes 23

Frankfort Jobs

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages