Projects in our town
Concerned Citizen

Delphi, IN

#1 Dec 21, 2013
Why oh why are the road projects in our town on hold?

When I called the mayors office, all I got was some riff raff about not having all the money together. I thought they money lined up from the state. Was I wrong?

Then a representative from Heath Vanetters office tells me that the city isn't eligible for any grant currently. How the hell does that work? How can you not be eligible for state money that originated from taxpayers?

Anybody?
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#2 Dec 22, 2013
Wouldn't hold your breath while waiting on a truthful answer from this administration.

A former elected republican says that Mcbarnes did not get the completed assessment required by the ADA of Indiana to them.

No telling if he is making this statement out of spite or whether it's a fact, but so something is definitely fishy that the Public Relations woman hasn't been releasing info about grants in general. Where's Dicky Lugar when you need him, Mcbarnes?

Also, the minutes posted to the Frankfort website seem to be spuratic as well.
What

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 25, 2013
Punjab is wrote:
Wouldn't hold your breath while waiting on a truthful answer from this administration.
A former elected republican says that Mcbarnes did not get the completed assessment required by the ADA of Indiana to them.
No telling if he is making this statement out of spite or whether it's a fact, but so something is definitely fishy that the Public Relations woman hasn't been releasing info about grants in general. Where's Dicky Lugar when you need him, Mcbarnes?
Also, the minutes posted to the Frankfort website seem to be spuratic as well.
Why does it take GRANTS for roads, thought is was a budget item funded from the state to Frankfort for just that purpose.. Local Roads and Streets. You say Spuratic minutes, that's what you get when you have a spuratic person doing the job of Clerk Treasurer, sure hope she doesn't think she could be a mayor. Not enough money in the budget for her to pay someone to do her job like she does now.
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#4 Dec 25, 2013
I think that the administration (Chris mcbarnes, and the BoW), doesn't want the public to know everything.

I have had multiple opportunities and sat in on the meetings and the minutes published on line don't seems to always capture the true essence of said meetings.

I think Mrs. Sheets does a good job. When I ask her questions, she oftentimes responds with answers that don't align themselves with the king of Frankfort. She also provides documentation when I ask that refutes the statements made by said king. I challenge you to check it out by taking the copy of sat's editorial and the councils response to her and ask to see the budget and other assorted documents. I believe you will see what a liar the mayor is.

Sam Payne was removed as a project manager for the Maish Road project. Whether Sam will admit that it has something to do with a certain document not being completed thanks to the king of Frankfort remains to be tested, at least in theory.

The city is responsible for a portion of the project. Since the king wrote checks to the Ivy Tech project, those money's probably no longer exist. Again, I encourage you as well as other readers on here to take a trip to old Stoney and have a chat with her. Then if you really want to have some fun, see if you can get past the gate guard and have a candid discussion with said king.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug epidemic 2 hr I own it 6
Jessica mendoza 2 hr I own it 13
fred fladd runs again - a sad day for everyone!... (Feb '11) Dec 14 jerry gardner 12
wife beater as santa? Dec 13 Real Frankfort Re... 9
Conflict of Interest Dec 12 Real Frankfort Re... 9
So let me get this straight Dec 12 Frankfort Citizen 17
Chad Perkins Dec 9 Cellblock 18

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages