Well

Frankfort, IN

#66 Mar 16, 2014
Richelle people make fun of what they don't understand so keep your head held high. I don't think I would have the guts to admit what you have but I give you kudos for trying to make a difference knowing the scrutiny you would endure. Small minded people in a small town..it will never change. Makes you wonder how these people raised their children doesn't it. I for one raised mine to not be prejudice of any one for their color or gender etc. and am very proud of how they turned out. You don't have to explain anything to these idiots..just do what you think is right and don't let them beat you down!

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#67 Mar 16, 2014
Well wrote:
Richelle people make fun of what they don't understand so keep your head held high. I don't think I would have the guts to admit what you have but I give you kudos for trying to make a difference knowing the scrutiny you would endure. Small minded people in a small town..it will never change. Makes you wonder how these people raised their children doesn't it. I for one raised mine to not be prejudice of any one for their color or gender etc. and am very proud of how they turned out. You don't have to explain anything to these idiots..just do what you think is right and don't let them beatyou down!
. Thank you. You have no idea what I went through as a child. Being physically beaten by my father because I was "different". Started when I was 8 with the first surgery however, it was 1962, they did what they thought was best. Hysterectomy but, left a good ovary thus , starting to develop at 13. Dr Fred Flora was my Dr. He knew all about everything. I don't think he figured my parents intelligent enough to understand so , he took care of me. He was a good man. He kept me out of P E in jr and sr high school. I endured all the Hell available from people in High School. One good thing, God gave me this wonderful voice and I used it! I sang constantly! My father beat me for being in school activities but, the more he beat me and, the more filthy things people said, the louder I sang! I've recorded a CD in my life. I have sang the National Anthem Accapella for the city of Frankfort off and on for over 46 years. I was in a marriage 17 years of which I walked out of. I raised a beautiful 25 year old son. I bought and re-did the family home in Boyleston. I worked on the 450 west project to get it stopped so taxpayers would not have to continue paying maintenance and up keep forever. I fought hard to keep wind farming out of Clinton County that would only make a few farmers rich. So I don't think I have just been sitting on my rump collecting Government checks. I nursed for 29 years to receive that check after beating cancer twice. Let's look at the picture now. You have standing before you, a candidate who has gone to Hell and back. Nothing handed to her. Knows the price of a dollar. Kept I'm touch with this Counties political scene for the last 20 years. Has told you the truth! Something almost impossible to get in the political scene anymore. I just want to bring your voice back to Government.
Tidbit

Michigantown, IN

#68 Mar 16, 2014
So, Ms. Lutz, is it safe to say that you were the 'Nu Viewer' who posted on here a few months ago?

I ask that because what you just laid out above mirrors much of what Nu Viewer posted.
Since you have been so good to remind us, we know you will be truthful in your response.

Michigantown, IN

#69 Mar 16, 2014
Tidbit wrote:
So, Ms. Lutz, is it safe to say that you were the 'Nu Viewer' who posted on here a few months ago?
I ask that because what you just laid out above mirrors much of what Nu Viewer posted.
Since you have been so good to remind us, we know you will be truthful in your response.
. Please explain "laid out above mirrors"?
Tidbit

Michigantown, IN

#70 Mar 16, 2014
I obviously made it too complicated by comparing your comments typed above with comments typed by Nu viewer

Are you the one who posted as the name "Nu viewer" in the past year.

It's a simple question...

Michigantown, IN

#71 Mar 16, 2014
Tidbit wrote:
Sorry, I re-read your post. I misunderstood it at first. I knew Nu Viewer personally. He died during the blizzard of a massive heart attack. There are many of my true personal friends that know my "real" story that begged me not to come on this forum. They said I would be "eaten alive" by ignorance. I put the truth out there, now let's hope we can move on and get something done in this horribly messed up local Government! We all have pasts.
Tidbit

Michigantown, IN

#72 Mar 16, 2014
So is that a yes or no?

Michigantown, IN

#73 Mar 16, 2014
Tidbit wrote:
So is that a yes or no?
. I answered your question in the above post
Tidbit

Michigantown, IN

#74 Mar 16, 2014
No you did not. You gave me and others on here a story.

This is what separates good politicians from not so good. Good ones will be succinct.

So is it yes or no?
Well now

Jacksonville, FL

#75 Mar 16, 2014
Richelle M Lutz wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, I re-read your post. I misunderstood it at first. I knew Nu Viewer personally. He died during the blizzard of a massive heart attack. There are many of my true personal friends that know my "real" story that begged me not to come on this forum. They said I would be "eaten alive" by ignorance. I put the truth out there, now let's hope we can move on and get something done in this horribly messed up local Government! We all have pasts.
Did "Tidbit" ask about your real story?

I, too, am interested in you saying yes or no. Why? Because many elected people dance around a question. You profess yourself to not being the status quo in regards to how elected conduct themselves.

So, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, could you clarify your answer as a simple yes I did, or No I didn't???

Thank you for your anticipated understanding and answer

Michigantown, IN

#76 Mar 16, 2014
Well now wrote:
<quoted text>
Did "Tidbit" ask about your real story?
I, too, am interested in you saying yes or no. Why? Because many elected people dance around a question. You profess yourself to not being the status quo in regards to how elected conduct themselves.
So, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, could you clarify your answer as a simple yes I did, or No I didn't???
Thank you for your anticipated understanding and answer
. Thank you for the obvious "care" you took in the way you ask your question. I'm sorry for not being emphatic about my answer. Kind of took me back a minute to think about a great person no longer with us. My answer for you is emphatically No. However, isn't it interesting how someone can throw their guts on the floor and, there is always that guy right ready to stomp them with no thought of empathy what-so-ever?
Tidbit

Michigantown, IN

#77 Mar 16, 2014
Richelle M Lutz wrote:
<quoted text>. Thank you for the obvious "care" you took in the way you ask your question. I'm sorry for not being emphatic about my answer. Kind of took me back a minute to think about a great person no longer with us. My answer for you is emphatically No. However, isn't it interesting how someone can throw their guts on the floor and, there is always that guy right ready to stomp them with no thought of empathy what-so-ever?
Thank you for giving me an answer. Sorry you feel that I wasn't 'caring'. I thought I was being direct with out being sarcastic or hateful.

If you think I was 'uncaring', then I am concerned about your career in politics. If my direct question annoyed you, just wait until the real election season comes on.

You'll never hear from me again.

Michigantown, IN

#78 Mar 16, 2014
Tidbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for giving me an answer. Sorry you feel that I wasn't 'caring'. I thought I was being direct with out being sarcastic or hateful.
If you think I was 'uncaring', then I am concerned about your career in politics. If my direct question annoyed you, just wait until the real election season comes on.
You'll never hear from me again.
Your kidding right? Is my post the only one you read? I was completely torn to ribbons by one CPS. Regardless of an election, I felt it my personal responsibility to set the ignorant (uninformed) straight. The next post that comes flying my way is more accusations and innuendos of how "we" as politicians act/or do not act. That would be your post. I would call that being aggressive, sarcastic and a tad hateful since, I had just , not two post before proverbially gutted my soul in this site and you came back for bone. Yes, the political road is a rough one. However, I have no intention of sitting back and allowing anyone to socially hack me to pieces for the sake of the good ol GOP! I will bring you the truth, I will fight for that truth and I will fight like heck to get your government back to you! However I will do it my way. And that means, I am not taking anymore lies, innuendo and ignorance from anyone. There is enough of that already elected!
Facto

Chicago, IL

#79 Mar 17, 2014
Just cannot believe your using D. Brant as your scape goat now. You should be ashamed of yourself as he did above and beyond for you ricky.

Michigantown, IN

#80 Mar 17, 2014
Facto wrote:
Just cannot believe your using D. Brant as your scape goat now. You should be ashamed of yourself as he did above and beyond for you ricky.
D Brant is a distant cousin? What is the connection? You need to get your "factcos" straight!
Here in the real world

Walton, IN

#81 Mar 17, 2014
Richelle M Lutz wrote:
<quoted text> Your kidding right? Is my post the only one you read? I was completely torn to ribbons by one CPS. Regardless of an election, I felt it my personal responsibility to set the ignorant (uninformed) straight. The next post that comes flying my way is more accusations and innuendos of how "we" as politicians act/or do not act. That would be your post. I would call that being aggressive, sarcastic and a tad hateful since, I had just , not two post before proverbially gutted my soul in this site and you came back for bone. Yes, the political road is a rough one. However, I have no intention of sitting back and allowing anyone to socially hack me to pieces for the sake of the good ol GOP! I will bring you the truth, I will fight for that truth and I will fight like heck to get your government back to you! However I will do it my way. And that means, I am not taking anymore lies, innuendo and ignorance from anyone. There is enough of that already elected!
Why are you lumping both of the posters together? It look like two different subjects to me. One poster asked if you were a certain poster and the other was dragging up stuff that obviously offended you.

It's also obvious that because of the piece another person wrote you automatically assumed that the response about being, what was the word, succinct, offended you. I read it as they were just expressing that they like short direct answers. Show me someone who has those brief answers, and eight times out of ten you have someone who is easy to understand.

When one decides to get into the public arena, it always brings out the skeletons and evil in others. That's how it is here in the real world.
Scandal

Chicago, IL

#82 Mar 17, 2014
I thought this was about the crooked attorneys in this town. How about we get back on topic people. If you want to discuss the life story of miss lutz start a new thread!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#83 Mar 17, 2014
Richelle M Lutz wrote:
I fought hard to keep wind farming out of Clinton County that would only make a few farmers rich.
It is primarily your stance on this issue which is the reason you would not receive my vote. Why are you against American capitalism and the right of a landowner to do with their land what they choose? Why are you against alternative forms of energy?
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#84 Mar 17, 2014
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
It is primarily your stance on this issue which is the reason you would not receive my vote. Why are you against American capitalism and the right of a landowner to do with their land what they choose? Why are you against alternative forms of energy?
Whoa there Punjab, a few months ago you were on here blowing up the place about how the farmers were the only ones who make money and about how you were against it.

Plus,you said you lived in Frankfort so you can't vote for county council things.

What is it you always say??? Oh that's right; "what a tangled web you weave".

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#85 Mar 17, 2014
Punjab is wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa there Punjab, a few months ago you were on here blowing up the place about how the farmers were the only ones who make money and about how you were against it.
Plus,you said you lived in Frankfort so you can't vote for county council things.
What is it you always say??? Oh that's right; "what a tangled web you weave".
I don't believe that I have ever been against wind farms in Clinton county. If you can find where I have posted the contrary then by all means provide the links.

And I know that I cannot vote for a member of the county council, hence the words "you would not receive my vote" in my sentence instead of "you will not receive my vote".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weeks' victim has seduced before? (Jun '14) 6 hr petunia55 176
heather kindle mayor Tue Richelle M Lutz 259
City wants back Ambulance service (Nov '13) Feb 28 Funny 28
landscaping (May '14) Feb 28 Hey stupid 13
Judge Brad Mohler Feb 25 Be Real 22
busted Feb 22 my oh my and sigh 15
mayor mcnugget Feb 20 Funny 44
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web