Lawyers are getting rich off city and county.

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Emo

Frankfort, IN

#1 Jan 15, 2014
And now they want a $15,000 Health insurance plan for someone who is offering legal advice. WTF I don't get it who are the commissioners looking out for the county or there buddies. This can't be legal.
Yep

Frankfort, IN

#2 Jan 15, 2014
Emo wrote:
And now they want a $15,000 Health insurance plan for someone who is offering legal advice. WTF I don't get it who are the commissioners looking out for the county or there buddies. This can't be legal.
I agree with you but damn, look at what the city does. Anytime a decision has to be made a lawyer is setting right beside these elected officials. I would hate to see the numbers this city spends on legal services and PR people writing news releases. It has to exceed well over $200,000 per year. Crazy... Then after the Lawyers make their decision and the PR lady writes the eloquent story, the elected officials then get on TV, Radio or Newspaper and brag about what they didn't do..
truman

Toledo, OH

#3 Jan 15, 2014
Do your research, Dave Little has taken quite a lot of people to court in the past year for fraudulent claims saying they owe him money. His son Jeffrey, laying in Applebees drunk every night, while pregnant girlfriend lays in jail for auto theft this time. Then we have county giving son Thomas insurance in lue of $40k he is already milking county for. Stuard loses his license to practice law over scourned affair. Seems our lawyers in this town have run dry on milking Wesley Manor residents of their cash and are grasping for all they can get, not one can be trusted.
Emo

Frankfort, IN

#4 Jan 15, 2014
wonder what will come from the bar association investigation? from my experience nothing can be done they have membership privileges.
catvondee

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 16, 2014
bar association? what's that mean, I couldn't get tom little to even call me back for my disability case had to get another lawyer from out of town, pretty I'm not.
WoW

Fort Wayne, IN

#6 Jan 16, 2014
Who is the pregnant girlfriend in jail?
So is Stuard no longer practicing law?
truman wrote:
Do your research, Dave Little has taken quite a lot of people to court in the past year for fraudulent claims saying they owe him money. His son Jeffrey, laying in Applebees drunk every night, while pregnant girlfriend lays in jail for auto theft this time. Then we have county giving son Thomas insurance in lue of $40k he is already milking county for. Stuard loses his license to practice law over scourned affair. Seems our lawyers in this town have run dry on milking Wesley Manor residents of their cash and are grasping for all they can get, not one can be trusted.
Emo

Frankfort, IN

#7 Jan 16, 2014
WoW wrote:
Who is the pregnant girlfriend in jail?
So is Stuard no longer practicing law?
<quoted text>
I was told Stuard will never practice law again. there is a story about girlfriend on this site [Clinton Co. woman charged with bigamy} I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS PREGNANT THOUGH. looks like Little will be paying child support.

Since: Jan 14

Frankfort IN

#8 Jan 16, 2014
Emo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told Stuard will never practice law again. there is a story about girlfriend on this site [Clinton Co. woman charged with bigamy} I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS PREGNANT THOUGH. looks like Little will be paying child support.
And your carryin crap you heard on here as gospel truth? What's wrong with you? I don't know either of Little's sons nor do I know him very well but come on? Carryin crap from here and passim it around ta ruin somebody ? Don't care who ya are that ain't right
miss sue

Frankfort, IN

#9 Jan 18, 2014
stupid is a horrible lawyer anyway
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#10 Jan 18, 2014
Dean tells wrote:
<quoted text> And your carryin crap you heard on here as gospel truth? What's wrong with you? I don't know either of Little's sons nor do I know him very well but come on? Carryin crap from here and passim it around ta ruin somebody ? Don't care who ya are that ain't right
Really??? If you don't know him, how can you say that the poster isn't telling the truth???

And you bitch at me.

On a more positive note, their reputation, as presented on here, is indeed accurate.

I know!!! And so do others.

Since: Nov 13

Frankfort, IN

#11 Jan 18, 2014
Hey Guys...Sorry I've been gone for awhile but I just returned from a business trip to Asia. But more importantly did you know that there's a species of Octopus that actually loses his penis during intercourse??? Feels good to be back after...

Frankfort IN

#12 Jan 18, 2014
Punjab is wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? If you don't know him, how can you say that the poster isn't telling the truth???
And you bitch at me.
On a more positive note, their reputation, as presented on here, is indeed accurate.
I know!!! And so do others.
What a statement. How exact for Topix:
" on a more positive note, their reputation , as presented on here, is indeed accurate ". " I know , and so do others". I'd love for one of them to get ahold of this crap and sue the shit out of you. This ain't free speech. This is slander. Keep it up there Punjab you'll be typing on a jail computer.
Emo

Frankfort, IN

#13 Jan 18, 2014
the truth will set you free.
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#14 Jan 18, 2014
Dean tells wrote:
<quoted text> What a statement. How exact for Topix:
" on a more positive note, their reputation , as presented on here, is indeed accurate ". " I know , and so do others". I'd love for one of them to get ahold of this crap and sue the shit out of you. This ain't free speech. This is slander. Keep it up there Punjab you'll be typing on a jail computer.
It's not slander when it's the truth. You better brush up on the laws.

Again, you don't know everything that others are privy to.

Frankfort IN

#15 Jan 18, 2014
Punjab is wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what a " privy " is ? It's a house full of shit. Don't think I need to say anymore on that subject
Emo

Frankfort, IN

#16 Jan 18, 2014
Punjab is wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could put on here what I know for a fact about some of them. some of it isn't hearsay.

when you live in the dark the light will never shine.

Even though my statements are believed to be true. I assume no responsibility for there accuracy.
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#17 Jan 18, 2014
Dean tells wrote:
<quoted text> you know what a " privy " is ? It's a house full of shit. Don't think I need to say anymore on that subject
Again with the negative stuff. Aren't you the one bitching about that???
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#18 Jan 18, 2014
Emo wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could put on here what I know for a fact about some of them. some of it isn't hearsay.
when you live in the dark the light will never shine.
Even though my statements are believed to be true. I assume no responsibility for there accuracy.
Don't waste it on them. Save it for when people come sniffing around and need some sauce for the goose.

It's a matter of time before the city and county card houses' come crashing down.
joel

Chicago, IL

#19 Jan 18, 2014
Guess its against the law to close Applebees down every nite now Jeff. where will we go next bro

Since: Nov 13

Frankfort, IN

#20 Jan 19, 2014
Hey guys, Punjab is correct, there really is a lovely sauce for the goose that is made with Blackberry's with just a hint of Ginger. It's quite lovely. Dang, that just made me hungry for some.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Administrator of Parkview 2 hr Cassie Call 16
Cole Chambers: CC Most Wanted 23 hr Richard K 10
Merry Christmas Thu Prancer 2
mike Red perkins and frank hail selling heroin ... Dec 24 Sassy 15
Mr. Frey Dec 24 go easy 24
Jesse emery. hot or nah? Dec 23 iknowjoe 13
City wants back Ambulance service (Nov '13) Dec 21 New boss 26
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web