Frankfort plans week for sprucing up

Apr 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Journal and Courier

Volunteers and monetary donations are needed for Frankfort's 2013 Operation Spring Clean Up week which kicks off May 6. The event is centered around clean up activities planned each evening that week from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the city's six parks and downtown.

Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated May 7, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Statisitics

Samut Songkhram, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Can we start at Ol Stoney first?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Statisitics wrote:
Can we start at Ol Stoney first?
What kind of sprucing up at Old Stoney do you have in mind?
Statisitics

Samut Songkhram, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a stupid question. For someone who spends so much time on topix instead of doing your clients, you already know.

Proof again that you're a moron.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Statisitics wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a stupid question. For someone who spends so much time on topix instead of doing your clients, you already know.
Proof again that you're a moron.
No answers, just insults. Typical. And expected.
OS employee

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

This building needs to fall under the wrecking ball. It should be replaced with a energy efficient pole building.
Statisitics

São Paulo, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
No answers, just insults. Typical. And expected.
Proof again that you are a moron.
Tired of all the Crooks

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

I am thinking that it is moronic to destroy old stoney. haven't the idiots that run this town destroyed enough of the legacy and history of this community eg: The Roxy, the Clinton, the nine story life insurance building, the trees that used to line main street, just to name a few. come on folks, how much more can you destroy before Frankfort just become a shell of a city......oh wait it is already there, sorry. by all means keep destroying. The town looks like crap anyway. Watch out John Reid, your house too will be replaced by a pole barn. pretty soon, town hall could be in a tent, maybe that is all they deserve anyway.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Statisitics wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof again that you are a moron.
No answers, just insults.

Are you every going to become part of the solution, instead of staying part of the problem?
Tell me

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
No answers, just insults.
Are you every going to become part of the solution, instead of staying part of the problem?
Are you saying the solution is to spend money until the city goes broke? When does one draw the line and fix the problems the city already has? Looks as if Old Stoney won't be fixed because they are broke. The way I see it, is that you are a part of the problem and definitely not the solution. But hey, think what you will...
New Viewer

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

So what caused the creek to go orange yesterday? Did they bust a rusty pipe in the Frankfort Times building?
fire fire fire

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

punjab wrote:
<quoted text>

Clean out the mayor, BOW, and the PR person for starters
Tired of all the Crooks

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

fire fire fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Clean out the mayor, BOW, and the PR person for starters
yea what he/she said!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

New Viewer wrote:
So what caused the creek to go orange yesterday? Did they bust a rusty pipe in the Frankfort Times building?
From this morning's Frankfort Times:

"Prairie Creek turned a ruddy hue Wednesday due to planned maintenance by Frankfort Water Works Utility.

The murky color was caused by iron sediment being flushed out of one of the city’s water plant tanks. The plant is located on West McKinley Avenue and getting work done, which was the reason for the creek’s strange color, according to Water Works Superintendent Wes Hyden."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

I have volunteered to help out this coming week. Who else on this forum has?
fire fire fire

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Tired of all the Crooks wrote:
<quoted text>
yea what he/she said!!!!!
Let us not forget Kim Stevens and her inabilities to pay taxes on her business and employees
Yep

São Paulo, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

punjab wrote:
I have volunteered to help out this coming week. Who else on this forum has?
Better go to the hospital and have them repair your shoulder from patting yourself on the back so much.

You fit in real good with the green koolaid crew.

What a moron
What about us

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
From this morning's Frankfort Times:
"Prairie Creek turned a ruddy hue Wednesday due to planned maintenance by Frankfort Water Works Utility.
The murky color was caused by iron sediment being flushed out of one of the city’s water plant tanks. The plant is located on West McKinley Avenue and getting work done, which was the reason for the creek’s strange color, according to Water Works Superintendent Wes Hyden."
Thank-you for the update. Perhaps a press release from the administration would have prevented all the panic. They say the iron is harmless....however I'm sure many would say different.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Better go to the hospital and have them repair your shoulder from patting yourself on the back so much.
You fit in real good with the green koolaid crew.
What a moron
I am not patting myself on the back, simply stating a fact. If you would rather be sitting on your fat, moronic ass drinking beer and watching NASCAR/MMA/WWE instead of helping out in the community then that's your prerogative. Just don't then go bitching about how the town is going to hell. Revitalization is not all the responsibility of government.

What do you have against volunteering? It seems our community could benefit from more it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

What about us wrote:
<quoted text>
They say the iron is harmless....however I'm sure many would say different.
So, do you say different or not?

If you are so concerned then please send a water sample from prairie creek to an independent testing agency.
Yep

São Paulo, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not patting myself on the back, simply stating a fact. If you would rather be sitting on your fat, moronic ass drinking beer and watching NASCAR/MMA/WWE instead of helping out in the community then that's your prerogative. Just don't then go bitching about how the town is going to hell. Revitalization is not all the responsibility of government.
What do you have against volunteering? It seems our community could benefit from more it.
Prove that I am fat, that I have a moronic ass, that I drink beer while watching NASCAR/MMA/WWE.

Where did you read that I was against volunteering? Some people choose not tell anyone else what they are doing for the greater good.

You might want to be a little more mindful of these sophomoric comments you make. But I digress...

Proof again that you are not only a moron, but a judgmental moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Frankfort Forum right now

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
officers unhappy with hickson? 1 hr theflash 5
another drug bust (Nov '13) 1 hr asap 11
ccso 1 hr whatever 4
Hot Dog Festival is it another Alive on 65 2 hr Punjab is 30
end for the city pool? Thu town cryer 8
city in the black Wed truth teller 12
Inmates express themselves through art Wed Tidbit 1
•••
•••