Trouble at Parkview
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#1 Jun 25, 2014
The Qma from Parkview Home was terminated on 6-20-14.
She is now under an investigation over an accusation. The administator of Parkview Home, Chris Overman has the exact same accusation however has no reprimand for it. He also is under investigation with Adult Protective services for neglect and possibly verbal abuse. He went in front of the 3 commissioners today and Boyles suggested he be placed on suspension with no pay until his investigation ends. Boyles once again was out voted with Overman not being held accountable for his actions.
He puts lives in danger and doesn't even get a slap on the wrist. How is that okay?
Curious

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 25, 2014
I would like to hear the rest of the story.
Be Real

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jun 25, 2014
Curious wrote:
I would like to hear the rest of the story.
Well that basically IS the story.
Not

Michigantown, IN

#4 Jun 25, 2014
Be Real wrote:
<quoted text>Well that basically IS the story.
How bout finishing the story? Like how the APS was called on the Director and the case was dropped for no evidence. How about telling the rest of the story about the lady they fired had letters on file from 2 REGISTERED nurses stating how the drug files were a mess and proved that she was stealing oxycodone and xannies from the patients? There's the rest of the story. Just more cheap crap from that family trying to keep the pot stirred out there.
Be Real

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jun 25, 2014
the investigation isnt complete first off so thats your first mistruth. second they have zero evidence of her stealing anything. what you have is a man that had complete access to her office and had the lock cut off the door to the narcotics the day before said nurses came out. seems a little fishy that in all her time out there no one ever made these accusations until she blow the whistle on him for his behavior. next thing you know hes got all this on her and gets her fired. hmmm weird how the person leading the charge to out him for his antics is now the suspect. pull your head out of the sand and look at this all without bias. do these chain of events add up to you?
Not

Michigantown, IN

#6 Jun 25, 2014
Be Real wrote:
the investigation isnt complete first off so thats your first mistruth. second they have zero evidence of her stealing anything. what you have is a man that had complete access to her office and had the lock cut off the door to the narcotics the day before said nurses came out. seems a little fishy that in all her time out there no one ever made these accusations until she blow the whistle on him for his behavior. next thing you know hes got all this on her and gets her fired. hmmm weird how the person leading the charge to out him for his antics is now the suspect. pull your head out of the sand and look at this all without bias. do these chain of events add up to you?
. How do you know so much? Commissioners mommy? This story is all over town. You just happen to be trying to cover up the wrong story.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#8 Jun 26, 2014
Not wrote:
<quoted text>. How do you know so much? Commissioners mommy? This story is all over town. You just happen to be trying to cover up the wrong story.
Really? That's a broad jump there dude. I guess we can turn the question back to you and ask how you know so much?
You say the story is all over town. I haven't heard your version and even if I had I'm smart enough to not trust rumors in this town. Apparently the same cannot be said about you.
Overman being out there is a joke. He doesn't give a crap about those residents. He's another puppet for the commissioners to play with. When he started to put those lives in danger is the problem. I just hope the resident who had a heart attack because of his poor decision is okay and her family seeks justice.
SERIOUSLY

Goshen, IN

#11 Jun 26, 2014
There are 2 sides to every story and I suspect both of you are telling part of the truth. The whole issue as I see it is that these are all Tina's family that are stirring the shit! I think the reason nothing came out before is because Tina covered it up or turned her head. You don't steal or misuse drugs and sleep with residents...that is not okay! So I would spare myself the embarrassment and give it up! Oh and showing up at a meeting in very short shorts and a low cut tank top is not good
Get over it

United States

#12 Jun 26, 2014
First of all you should probably keep Ms. Cottrell ' s name out of the conversation since she has nothing to do with this. Those are broad accusations saying she covered shit up. Prove it.
I'm guessing this for is about Chris and his inability to do the one thing he's supposed to do! Defend him all you want but he blows at that job. What's it going to take for everyone to see that? Does he have to kill one of those people out there??
Get your head out of your ass and open your eyes and leaves names out of the conversation that don't belong
SERIOUSLY

Goshen, IN

#13 Jun 26, 2014
Get over it wrote:
First of all you should probably keep Ms. Cottrell ' s name out of the conversation since she has nothing to do with this. Those are broad accusations saying she covered shit up. Prove it.
I'm guessing this for is about Chris and his inability to do the one thing he's supposed to do! Defend him all you want but he blows at that job. What's it going to take for everyone to see that? Does he have to kill one of those people out there??
Get your head out of your ass and open your eyes and leaves names out of the conversation that don't belong
Ok I will apologize for using Mrs. Cottrell's name but won't for what I said. A lot of this stuff was going on before. And speaking of accusations it seems you are doing a good job of blaming Chris for everything so right back at you! It takes more to run that home than being a buddy to the residents, you have to know how to keep a budget and PAY the bills. Just saying. I honestly don't care who's running the show as long as it's done correctly and those people are taken care of. Obviously you are a big fan or relative of the previous administrator so it really won't matter what anyone says you are going to retaliate. Enough said!
Get over it

United States

#14 Jun 26, 2014
Quit assuming crap. I'm not family or a friend of either just because I don't agree with you. You don't agree with me so you must be family or a friend of Chris by your standards
Get over it

United States

#15 Jun 26, 2014
And yes it takes more then being a friend, yes you have to pay bills but it also take a a little compassion and he has none. When the people you are in charge of are scared of you..that's not a good sign. Plus because he didn't take care of the meds it landed one in the hospital. I know a resident out there. I hear how Chris handles stuff and it's not the way he should. So if you just want someone to run it right I suggest you stop rooting for him because he is way off.
Not

Michigantown, IN

#16 Jun 26, 2014
This is so obvious. Same crap different toilet! The Cottrell friends, family, and SUCH are starting the same rap they did the last go around. "The residents are afraid of him". "He's mean to staff". I think"seriously" put it pretty good. " I think the reason nothing came out before is because Tina covered it up or turned her head. You don't steal or misuse drugs and sleep with residents...that is not okay! So I would spare myself the embarrassment and give it up! Oh and showing up at a meeting in very short shorts and a low cut tank top is not good". BTW I guess NOTHING gets done out at that place all day? With all these posters being eyewitnesses to all this crap and Tina hanging there all day, I'm surprised the residents haven't bitched about no service?
Punjab is

Michigantown, IN

#17 Jun 26, 2014
Wonder where "Conspiracy Theory Alert" poster is on this...

Can't wait to read their spin.
Get over it

United States

#18 Jun 26, 2014
This isn't about Tina dipshit. Did you ever think she goes out there because she cares about those people. Weird concept I know..people caring about others how weird! Quit starting shit about people that we aren't even talking about. And prove I'm related.you are all the same. If we don't agree with you all of a sudden we are related and starting crap. Read what I put. I KNOW A RESIDENT THAT TELLS ME! In going to start accusing like you do.
Well you aren't my side so you must be family of Chris. Who are you? Girlfriend? Brother? Mommy?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#19 Jul 7, 2014
I think it's about time for everyone to keep my family's name out of their mouths. It's pretty sad when I get calls telling me to check Topix because once again people are bringing my mom's name up in conversations where it doesn't belong.
You want a pity party because Chris' name is getting brought up in a negative manner. WOW join the club. My mom's name has been dragged through the dirt since January by overly opinionated yet clueless people and their "truths". You want a truth? Truth is we are adults that should probably be acting like adults. Everyone has an opinion, that's fantastic. Have at it, but why don't you try to be respectful about it.
My mom and my family are over what happened out there. There shouldn't be any Parkview conversations that include her name anymore. She is happy with where she is and doesn't need people bringing her name up ever chance they get over stupid accusations. So since she has moved on why can't everyone else?

Since: Jul 14

United States

#20 Jul 9, 2014
SERIOUSLY wrote:
There are 2 sides to every story and I suspect both of you are telling part of the truth. The whole issue as I see it is that these are all Tina's family that are stirring the shit! I think the reason nothing came out before is because Tina covered it up or turned her head. You don't steal or misuse drugs and sleep with residents...that is not okay! So I would spare myself the embarrassment and give it up! Oh and showing up at a meeting in very short shorts and a low cut tank top is not good
I went to that same meeting, and I see all you took from it was the so called shorts and shirt. What I saw was a double standard with skippy and his girlfriend bert. I give cory respect for trying to make it fair for all. A lot of ignorant people on here. Skip is on his way out and his girlfriend bert is next. But I love reading all the fucktards that think they know the what's what. So please continue

Since: Jul 14

United States

#21 Jul 9, 2014
And for the Record Chris Overman is not the cause of all the problems! And this has nothing to do with Tina or her family anymore. The problem started with the 2 county commissioners. Chris came into the situation already messed up, but he has made it worse than it should be. The Residents out there need to be treated like they matter, not like a paycheck. My opinion of course, and I give 2 shits less about what anybody thinks. Ill say my opinion to any involved
nice talk

Vernon Hills, IL

#22 Jul 9, 2014
Your high standards of speech is admirable. I admire the respect you give people you don't agree with, showing a high moral standard in which you live your life. It's people like you that we need in leadership roles in our community. NOT!

Since: Jul 14

United States

#23 Jul 9, 2014
nice talk wrote:
Your high standards of speech is admirable. I admire the respect you give people you don't agree with, showing a high moral standard in which you live your life. It's people like you that we need in leadership roles in our community. NOT!
I say it how it is. Simple. Dont like it don't read it. I'm not trying to become a leader in the community. So your point is invalid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrest 51 min Joeyknowsitall 35
The Times article on USB 14 hr Real Frankfort Ci... 14
Central Dispatch Sun Drama Free 11
Well, well, well... Sun Myob 17
Jessica mendoza Aug 14 Yep 10
who got busted 300 block north clay "active lab... (Aug '13) Aug 13 Victoria 147
Jeff Servies Aug 13 Truth 11

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages