Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Just heard Richelle Lutz on WILO talking how she wasnt on there to "spew venom"! Isnt this NuViewers favorite saying? Look back thru some of her/him post. How many times can you count them "spewin venom". I knew it was you Richelle. Deny all you want changes nothing. Listen to WILO at 5pm.
Mr Sensitive

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Calm down....it's a term frequently used.
Who cares anyway...
old man wrote:
Just heard Richelle Lutz on WILO talking how she wasnt on there to "spew venom"! Isnt this NuViewers favorite saying? Look back thru some of her/him post. How many times can you count them "spewin venom". I knew it was you Richelle. Deny all you want changes nothing. Listen to WILO at 5pm.

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

old man wrote:
Fer YER info ya old GOAT THIS ol guy an a couple of MY friends are the ones that CALLED that lady in Boyleston about YOU! I TOLD her ta read all my Posts. She probably read ALL this Puke in here and decided ta use a GOOD Phrase! Just like YOU are a doin SPEWIN VENOM! Instead a workin on the issues at hand!

Michigantown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Also, While yer a openin yer mouth??? Heard that CO-Host on WILO use the word Drinkin the KOOL-AID! Ya Gonna Call HER out too? Lotta people think this site ain't READ by many people. This ol guy is a tellin ya "You'd be surprised!" NOW, Are YOU AN OLD MAN/ er are ya an OLD WOMAN? Kinda wonderin Ma self Cause THIS ol guy was TOLD YOU were a Commissioners AUNT!
Nuvu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Nu viewer, if u gonna argue that much that's it's NOT you, then its probably you. Psychology 101 would reveal its you. Think ur busted.

Michigantown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuvu wrote:
Nu viewer, if u gonna argue that much that's it's NOT you, then its probably you. Psychology 101 would reveal its you. Think ur busted.
I figerd SOMBODY would say that - but I FIGERD it'd be "oldman" Who in reality is an Old woman that likes ta run her mouth about things she don't now nuthin about. Instead of ralk about the important issues in this county! Sometimes People get a realtive in HIGH places (so they think) and they Think they are above the law? Jest Bothers the Be Jeans outta me. Don't Need ta argue. I KNOW who I am and don't need ta hide behind NOBODY!
WRONG

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

nu-viewer has been on here for a few yrs, anyone who has read topix during this time, knows who nu-viewer is. He does live around or in Rossville and is a minister, is interested in the County. Is right most of time. I do not understand why some people care who nu viewer is. What about anyone else on Who are you?
Citizen Kane

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

nu-viewer wrote:
Also, While yer a openin yer mouth??? Heard that CO-Host on WILO use the word Drinkin the KOOL-AID! Ya Gonna Call HER out too? Lotta people think this site ain't READ by many people. This ol guy is a tellin ya "You'd be surprised!" NOW, Are YOU AN OLD MAN/ er are ya an OLD WOMAN? Kinda wonderin Ma self Cause THIS ol guy was TOLD YOU were a Commissioners AUNT!
That co-host you talk about has Kool-Aid poisoning. She says she is fiscally conservative but liberal leaning. BS, she props up the liberals. She has her own facts when she spews on the air to push the liberal agenda. Although her facts (and I mean HER FACTS) usually are wrong, it is entertaining to listen to her stupidity.
Yep

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

WRONG wrote:
nu-viewer has been on here for a few yrs, anyone who has read topix during this time, knows who nu-viewer is. He does live around or in Rossville and is a minister, is interested in the County. Is right most of time. I do not understand why some people care who nu viewer is. What about anyone else on Who are you?
I haven't followed this nu-viewer dude/woman but I am here to tell you h/she hasn't the first clue about the new insurance..
They are

Samut Songkhram, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

WRONG wrote:
Who are you? Who who who who.

Oh who the $(@# are you?

The Who.
Juz Cuz

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Just because two people use the term "spewin venomin" doesn't mean they are the same person. If you hear something that sounds good, you pick up the phrase and it sticks. What you all fail to realize is that Nu Viewy's style of writing may be another way to remain incognito. It is unlikely that other than in this forum, he write or talks this way.... who are you who who who who?
bingo

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

old man wrote:
You figured it out? lol She can call herself an old feller all she wants and still not be lying.
UNO

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

bingo wrote:
<quoted text>
You figured it out? lol She can call herself an old feller all she wants and still not be lying.
That's not very nice..
Yep

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

bingo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what the f*(k anybody says, that right their is some funny sh!t.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Frankfort Forum right now

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot Dog Festival is it another Alive on 65 1 hr Doc Johnson 21
old cvs bulding 6 hr Punjab Was 8
health department 8 hr thetown 1
Blueberry hill pancake house. 12 hr the lawless 28
More Hazardous Materials Coming to Frankfort Mon lets eat 2
outgoing co comissioner bert weaver and parkvie... Jul 21 Getting Real 48
Frankfort PD enforcing face-to-face visits with... Jul 18 Civilian 44
•••
•••