Frankfort mayor made great strides, brought new energy to city in first year

Dec 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Journal and Courier

Before even stepping foot into his office in Old Stoney, Frankfort Mayor Chris McBarnes was making headlines.

Comments (Page 12)

Showing posts 221 - 240 of966
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
He did

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#227
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

More than likely ransom wants to remodel old stoney. That way kramers can supply all the material for the project, this won't be the first time he's done something like this.
Hmmm

São Paulo, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hey Nu Viewer!

I wouldn't worry too much about jabby. She just loves that green koolaid she drinks while she cruises facebook and topix and responding like she's a Queenie of something.

She is drunk on green and will soon realize she is a minority in Frankfort.

Thanks to you and others on here, more and more people are learning about the adventures of ope mcbarnes.

So carol, just go on blowing your smoke and know that on topix, no when inhales.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#229
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

He did wrote:
More than likely ransom wants to remodel old stoney. That way kramers can supply all the material for the project, this won't be the first time he's done something like this.
Can you please provide some concrete, true examples?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#230
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

nu-viewer wrote:
What the blazes is wrong with you there "jabby"?(notice I don't even give the person the significance of a capitol on thier name?) Pipp came on Wilo LAST week AFTER yer kid came on there and said NO administration had put a DIME in Old Stoney fer YEARS. Pipp Rebutted the Kid and Stated "My administration put over a Quarter of a Million Dollars in the Roof, Windows and Eaves". He Challanged ANYONE to go look it up. So, since ya LIVE there GO LOOK IT UP!. And JUST cause someone spelled RANSOM"S name wrong is no reason ta be a social SNOB and act like ya don't KNOW He is on the BOW and Run's Yer little Dittee boy like a well oiled Choo Choo train.
Howdy viewy,

Looks like your hero former Mayor Pippenger didn't spend enough, instead leaving it to future administrations to deal with. Not a big deal, politicians do it all the time.

And do you have undeniable proof that Mayor McBarnes is Mr. Ransom's 'dittee boy'(whatever the heck that means)?

And being from Rossville as you claim I still don't understand why you like to stick your nose into the City of Frankfort's business. To quiet for you in hornet land?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#231
Apr 18, 2013
 
Hmmm wrote:
Hey Nu Viewer!
I wouldn't worry too much about jabby. She just loves that green koolaid she drinks while she cruises facebook and topix and responding like she's a Queenie of something.
She is drunk on green and will soon realize she is a minority in Frankfort.
Thanks to you and others on here, more and more people are learning about the adventures of ope mcbarnes.
So carol, just go on blowing your smoke and know that on topix, no when inhales.
A swing and a miss by 'Hmmm'. Again.
Tell me

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#232
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please provide some concrete, true examples?
Do you, that states he hasn't?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#233
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you, that states he hasn't?
Nice try. In any sort of civil debat it is up to the accuser to provide evidence to prove his point.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-pr...
Tell me

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#234
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try. In any sort of civil debat it is up to the accuser to provide evidence to prove his point.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-pr...
Are we in a court room? Yes that applies their but didn't know we were taking this to court....

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#235
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we in a court room? Yes that applies their but didn't know we were taking this to court....
It applies to any conversation or debate among rational adults. If you make an accusation it is us to you to prove it's validity.
Tell me

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#236
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
It applies to any conversation or debate among rational adults. If you make an accusation it is us to you to prove it's validity.
Don't need to prove anything to you!!! You don't have to believe anything, its your job as an adult to believe what information you wish to believe or not believe. By the way, prove to me you are not Carol....

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

BULL'S EYE there "Tell Me" But like this ol guy said a few post back haven't we just about had enough of "jabby's" JABS? And as FER as THIS old man, talkin about Frankfort? Don't EVER ferget that bout EVERYTIME YES DITTEE boy -(Cause that Mayor was in DITTEES when MOST of the Work was Started and PRACTICALLY DONE that he has taken CREDIT fer.)RANSOM is a FLYIN him ta N Carolina and FLORIDA ta play golf when his Rear needs ta be there in yer city a runnin yer city. Go look THIS up: As of LAST week there is only $600,000 in Frankorts General Fund and it takes $400,000 a MONTH JUST ta pay the EMPLOYEES. The City don't get another TAX draw till JUNE there is $23 MILLION is the Utility Services Wanna GUESS who's been payin Frankfort's Bills? ANd THAT my FRiend is Called Coersion is ILLEGAL and they got CAUGHT doin it when STOCK was in Office. One Person from the STATE got FIRED for lettin it HAppen and ONE person ALMOST went ta JAIL!! The reason I take notice? 9 chances out of 10 what ever happens in that CITY almost ALWAYS ends up WRAPPIN the COUNTY up in THEIR mess! THAT is WHy I CALL and I LOOK and I ASK QUESTIONS! THESE TAX monies belong to ALL OF US!
He did

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238
Apr 18, 2013
 
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please provide some concrete, true examples?
yes! The fiber building for the utilities.
There is not

São Paulo, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#239
Apr 18, 2013
 
any reason for intelligent people like a few of us on here to respond to jabby. If she can't figure it out by now, she is clueless, has bad reading retention, and is embedded or in-bedded with the chosen few.
All the evidence has been on here many times.
And "He Did", you are half way right. When Rambo and jabby's boss Marc couldn't get it moved into ACCS's basement, the fiber bldg came to fruition. Rambo made the USB mandate that some of the material was purchased "locally". What a surprise, right?!?
patriotic person

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#240
Apr 18, 2013
 
isnt he getting sued ight now for not fireing some scummy cops?
He did

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#241
Apr 18, 2013
 
This is just one thing he has pulled. Because there are several others that benefited his business, I am sure he is doing it as we speak.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#242
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to prove anything to you!!! You don't have to believe anything, its your job as an adult to believe what information you wish to believe or not believe. By the way, prove to me you are not Carol....
Ok, I don't believe that I am Carol. Now prove that I am.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#243
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

He did wrote:
<quoted text> yes! The fiber building for the utilities.
Do you have documentation to back this up?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#244
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

nu-viewer wrote:
BULL'S EYE there "Tell Me" But like this ol guy said a few post back haven't we just about had enough of "jabby's" JABS? And as FER as THIS old man, talkin about Frankfort? Don't EVER ferget that bout EVERYTIME YES DITTEE boy -(Cause that Mayor was in DITTEES when MOST of the Work was Started and PRACTICALLY DONE that he has taken CREDIT fer.)RANSOM is a FLYIN him ta N Carolina and FLORIDA ta play golf when his Rear needs ta be there in yer city a runnin yer city. Go look THIS up: As of LAST week there is only $600,000 in Frankorts General Fund and it takes $400,000 a MONTH JUST ta pay the EMPLOYEES. The City don't get another TAX draw till JUNE there is $23 MILLION is the Utility Services Wanna GUESS who's been payin Frankfort's Bills? ANd THAT my FRiend is Called Coersion is ILLEGAL and they got CAUGHT doin it when STOCK was in Office. One Person from the STATE got FIRED for lettin it HAppen and ONE person ALMOST went ta JAIL!! The reason I take notice? 9 chances out of 10 what ever happens in that CITY almost ALWAYS ends up WRAPPIN the COUNTY up in THEIR mess! THAT is WHy I CALL and I LOOK and I ASK QUESTIONS! THESE TAX monies belong to ALL OF US!
The USB has been helping to "pay Frankfort's bills for a long, long time". This is nothing new. Can you please point to the statute where this is illegal?

Sorry, but the city tax money I pay to fund things like police and fire protection do not belong to you.

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#245
Apr 19, 2013
 
It CAME from us you ...... Oh well I will stay calm.

ALL Taxes are Payed to the COUNTY and DISPERSED BY the COUNTY to the CITY. AND if the USB is Helping PAY the CITIES Bills Somebody needs ta inform the State Board of Accounts. They have ALREADY threatend ta THROW ONE Person in JAIL over doin that when STOCK was Mayor. It's Called COERSION there "jabby" Remember just not to long ago the COUNTY tried "borrowin" from the "Hospital Fund" ta pay bills and the State Board of Accounts caught it and TOOK Monies away from the COUNTY? Ya CAN"T BORROW from PETER ta PAY PAUL it's ILLEGAL. With YOU always askin fer Documentation This ol guy Figured YOU of al people had THIS one figered out?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#246
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

nu-viewer wrote:
It CAME from us you ...... Oh well I will stay calm.
ALL Taxes are Payed to the COUNTY and DISPERSED BY the COUNTY to the CITY. AND if the USB is Helping PAY the CITIES Bills Somebody needs ta inform the State Board of Accounts. They have ALREADY threatend ta THROW ONE Person in JAIL over doin that when STOCK was Mayor. It's Called COERSION there "jabby" Remember just not to long ago the COUNTY tried "borrowin" from the "Hospital Fund" ta pay bills and the State Board of Accounts caught it and TOOK Monies away from the COUNTY? Ya CAN"T BORROW from PETER ta PAY PAUL it's ILLEGAL. With YOU always askin fer Documentation This ol guy Figured YOU of al people had THIS one figered out?
Again, as you are not a citizen of the city of Frankfort you have ZERO say in how the city is run. Frankly you need to butt out, worry about Rossville and how it is nothing but a bedroom community for Lafayette and Kokomo.

Can I call and complain about now Rossville is run? Should you be able to vote in Frankfort city elections? Which city council member would represent you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of966
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Frankfort News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Frankfort
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••