boycott akards & speedway

boycott akards & speedway

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

GAS ATTACK

Elkhart, IN

#1 Aug 7, 2012
ON 8-10-12 THIS FRIDAY THE BOYCOTT BEGINS AT 8AM UNTIL 10PM DO NOT PURCHASE GAS FROM THESE PLACES BECAUSE THEY ARE DIGGING INTO THE POCKETS OF HARD WORKING AMERICANS AND MAKING PROFITS THAT ARE UNBELIEVEABLE LOOK AT HOW MANY STATIONS AKARDS HAVE NOW AND MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THEM FINE HOUSES OUT THAT THEY LIVE IN ALL OFF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY DO NOT THINK SPEEDWAY ISNT DOING THE SAME BOYCOTT THEM AND QUIT SUPPORTING THEIR HABITS PURCHASE FROM ADMIRAL
you gotta be kiddin

Frankfort, IN

#2 Aug 7, 2012
..their prices are lower than some in Lebanon. Speedway is a mega company owned by many, so who cares if you boycott them, but Akards? We have one business in this town that is actually successful and you want to trash them? Give me a break. Maybe you should do your homework and look at the actual gas prices in other local towns. They don't scratch their butts in the morning and decide how much they should stick it to us today.
Ross

Cedar City, UT

#3 Aug 7, 2012
Since when do gas stations make any real money on selling gas? It's all about the snacks and stuff inside. What are you smoking, GAS ATTACK?
Ross

Cedar City, UT

#4 Aug 7, 2012
Ask Obama why he stopped the Keystone pipeline. The Chinese are signing a deal with Canada for the Keystone oil, instead. Stupid.
Ross

Cedar City, UT

#5 Aug 7, 2012
Oh, and the environmental regulations... you can't hope to build a new oil refinery in this country anymore. So we've got a bunch of old, creaky, inefficient refineries from the Henry Ford Model T era, and the refining is most of the cost of the gas. Grrrrr.
douche patrol

Elkhart, IN

#6 Aug 7, 2012
I say we do an akards appreciation day on Friday they e good people
Andy Smith

Noblesville, IN

#7 Aug 7, 2012
Ross wrote:
Ask Obama why he stopped the Keystone pipeline. The Chinese are signing a deal with Canada for the Keystone oil, instead. Stupid.
LOL. Somehow Romney or Obama was going to get thrown into an Akards topic. Hilarious.
Ross Loves Rush

Noblesville, IN

#8 Aug 7, 2012
Ross wrote:
Oh, and the environmental regulations... you can't hope to build a new oil refinery in this country anymore. So we've got a bunch of old, creaky, inefficient refineries from the Henry Ford Model T era, and the refining is most of the cost of the gas. Grrrrr.
Fox News Fact Check Time.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/03...
Gee Gee

Goshen, IN

#9 Aug 9, 2012
Akards was started by a hard working Man who was lucky enough to have made it work so he can pass it down to his children. I believe some people are just so jealous that they didn't get to jump on their rainbow. Quit Hating, If this is what were going to do hell lets quit eating at Hoops,Sugar Shack etc. Just grow up and be proud of the hometown people that made it. He worked his ass of to get where he's at so leave Akards alone.
Boycott

United States

#12 Aug 9, 2012
Let's boycott idiots that don't know what they are talking about.
jerah

Beech Grove, IN

#13 Dec 4, 2012
douche patrol wrote:
I say we do an akards appreciation day on Friday they e good people
mike and Jeff are all about the money and don't give a shit about the customers or the employee that's why there is new workers in there all the time and only pay min wage and no raises do your homework they are low life scum
Hot Dog Head

Goshen, IN

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Boycott wrote:
Let's boycott idiots that don't know what they are talking about.
You'de better stay away from here then.
DB Cooper

Bismarck, IL

#15 Dec 4, 2012
GAS ATTACK wrote:
ON 8-10-12 THIS FRIDAY THE BOYCOTT BEGINS AT 8AM UNTIL 10PM DO NOT PURCHASE GAS FROM THESE PLACES BECAUSE THEY ARE DIGGING INTO THE POCKETS OF HARD WORKING AMERICANS AND MAKING PROFITS THAT ARE UNBELIEVEABLE LOOK AT HOW MANY STATIONS AKARDS HAVE NOW AND MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THEM FINE HOUSES OUT THAT THEY LIVE IN ALL OFF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY DO NOT THINK SPEEDWAY ISNT DOING THE SAME BOYCOTT THEM AND QUIT SUPPORTING THEIR HABITS PURCHASE FROM ADMIRAL
Sad to say that this is what America has become. Tear down those that are making it in life and put the ones on wellfare on a pedestal. I will make sure I fill my gas tank at Akards on Friday. I think it will be near empty by then..........
Youre KIDDING

Kokomo, IN

#16 Dec 4, 2012
I will ALWAYS support a local business over any franchise!!!
unknown

Garden City, MI

#17 Dec 4, 2012
jerah wrote:
<quoted text> mike and Jeff are all about the money and don't give a shit about the customers or the employee that's why there is new workers in there all the time and only pay min wage and no raises do your homework they are low life scum
Is this who i think it..perhaps..if so this person would for sure know the real truth
Que

Frankfort, IN

#19 Dec 4, 2012
Miguel-Certified Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>
What's this? A smart Gringo? How rare is this? Not too many of you around. Go Mexico!!
With all the Mexicans around we will never have an oil shortage.
Rhonda

Scottsburg, IN

#20 Nov 13, 2014
jerah wrote:
<quoted text> mike and Jeff are all about the money and don't give a shit about the customers or the employee that's why there is new workers in there all the time and only pay min wage and no raises do your homework they are low life scum

Jerah is so very right! Only if people truly knew how the AKARDS rolled!!!! Jeff, Mike and John should be ashamed of how they do business!!!!! Johns dad sure did work hard when it was Wake up. All three of these men are DRUNKS, CHEATERS on their wife's. Mike just recently got busted AGAIN!!! What number does this make for you Mike in ladies 200??? Michelle really? Jeff is no better he cheated on his x wife Mary. Just recently got caught with an employee and her hubby found out!!! Their old man john no better he cheats and has for years on Patricia. Since they have money they can cover all their skeletons in their closets and keep cheating.!!!!!AKARDS see me turn their heads and won't speak. I have honesty turned all THREE down!!!!! Shame on you men!!!! I'm still praying for you all
or maybe

Chicago, IL

#21 Nov 13, 2014
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>Jerah is so very right! Only if people truly knew how the AKARDS rolled!!!! Jeff, Mike and John should be ashamed of how they do business!!!!! Johns dad sure did work hard when it was Wake up. All three of these men are DRUNKS, CHEATERS on their wife's. Mike just recently got busted AGAIN!!! What number does this make for you Mike in ladies 200??? Michelle really? Jeff is no better he cheated on his x wife Mary. Just recently got caught with an employee and her hubby found out!!! Their old man john no better he cheats and has for years on Patricia. Since they have money they can cover all their skeletons in their closets and keep cheating.!!!!!AKARDS see me turn their heads and won't speak. I have honesty turned all THREE down!!!!! Shame on you men!!!! I'm still praying for you all
I may not be the biggest fan, but I would prefer for the kids not to read this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wind energy fueled by Greed 16 hr Totally sensible 9
The Times article on USB Mar 20 The Inquirer 4
Todd Corrie Mar 20 The Inquirer 28
Future of Frankfort? Mar 18 renter 10
How many bonds can Frankfort handle??? Mar 17 Lawyer 4
Frankfort Apartments Mar 15 Clean me up 72
The Roundhouse Mar 8 Learn to write 6

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages