First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Yep

Frankfort, IN

#65 Sep 25, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the price I saw from a list of completed Clinton county real estate transactions. Look it up yourself, it's not hard.
Would you please show that document, I did not see what you saw? Please provide, thank you..
Yep

Frankfort, IN

#66 Sep 25, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the golf course? The city owns part of it, the county owns part of it, and Wesley Manor owns part of it. Would you prefer that it be sold off to private developers who will build low-income housing on it?
If you know the cost of this retirement/living center proposed for the old Kyger school site then please tell us. What official government documents did you get the cost from?
What profit does the three that own this get? Am I missing something? Private people already run the golf course, unless of course you can show me that the city/county run this. Please provide proof they run this course and profit from the ground they own... Answer to follow about selling it when you provide what I asked for. Thank you...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr JOE NASTY 95
police officer steals over 150,000 and gets pro... 14 hr Tidbit 18
Blueberry hill pancake house. Aug 30 Fine Food 34
Worst Dr in frankort Dr. Wagoner Aug 30 frankfortinsider 17
Alicia Warthan... The Skankapotomus of Frankfort (Apr '11) Aug 29 itsme 26
Business owners with a criminal record Aug 28 cowards 38
vern must be furious Aug 27 megastar 2
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000