outgoing co comissioner bert weaver a...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#21 Jul 9, 2014
Asshole24 wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with relative's that work out there, I do not work there. But I do know the ones you refer to put there heart and soul out there to those resident and that home. So know what your talking about before you hit comment button. The problem at parkview starts with the 2 county commissioners. Skippy and his Girlfriend Bert
Be careful. ;) You will be labeled as a friend or family member because apparently there cannot be supports against the issues without some connection to my family.
curious

United States

#22 Jul 9, 2014
I don't doubt that some of the workers put their heart & souls into the residents, but that doesn't neccessarily make them a good administrator. Totally different skill sets.

Since: Jul 14

United States

#23 Jul 9, 2014
curious wrote:
I don't doubt that some of the workers put their heart & souls into the residents, but that doesn't neccessarily make them a good administrator. Totally different skill sets.
Correct it doesn't make a good Administration, but treating the residents like garbage does? With holding the residents money does? Its more than just numbers out there, they are people and need to be treated as such. Who ever runs parkview home, needs to look at the people their not just the numbers. It will not get better until the 2 county commissioners get out of office. Skippy is already on the way out. People just believe what they read in the papers or friends of thise two commissioners. No matter who runs parkview home treat the residents with respect and the employees who care for them.
leatherface

Frankfort, IN

#24 Jul 9, 2014
put em to work with me slopping the hogs @ the new packers place...ill set em straight!!
Not

Michigantown, IN

#25 Jul 9, 2014
Dear Mrs Tina's daughter and the rest og you nay sayers that have nothing but negativity to throw at what's happening at Parkview. There is a Community of people that do NOT believe all the bull you are putting out about how bad it is out there without the old regime. Situation is this, Shakespeare stated " me thinks thou protest too much". In other words, you have put out so much negativity about the situation no one BELIEVES you any longer. Let it go! Mrs Cottrell stay home and leave that director alone! Going out there everyday confuses NOT helps the residents. Stop blaming the commissioners, they did not steal the food do the drugs and treat the place like it was their own personal bank account! Your just mad because THEY put a stop to it! Other than the ONE who is RELATED to Mrs Cottrell! We as a community are frankly TIRED of your crap, your lies and your UNFOUNDED LAWSUITS! Go away, get a job and get a life. It's OVER!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#26 Jul 9, 2014
Not wrote:
Dear Mrs Tina's daughter and the rest og you nay sayers that have nothing but negativity to throw at what's happening at Parkview. There is a Community of people that do NOT believe all the bull you are putting out about how bad it is out there without the old regime. Situation is this, Shakespeare stated " me thinks thou protest too much". In other words, you have put out so much negativity about the situation no one BELIEVES you any longer. Let it go! Mrs Cottrell stay home and leave that director alone! Going out there everyday confuses NOT helps the residents. Stop blaming the commissioners, they did not steal the food do the drugs and treat the place like it was their own personal bank account! Your just mad because THEY put a stop to it! Other than the ONE who is RELATED to Mrs Cottrell! We as a community are frankly TIRED of your crap, your lies and your UNFOUNDED LAWSUITS! Go away, get a job and get a life. It's OVER!
If you read what I put I never said anything negative about Parkview or anyone out there. I simply said to leave my mom's out of your crap. It's funny you say the community is tired of it all bur you are the only one running your mouth about it with all your allegations. Care to back them up with some proof?
You want my mom to leave Parkview alone huh? You can't control her or what she does. She isn't hurting anyone or anything so back off.
Get a life? You going to tell me to talk to the hand next? You are childish and I'm above you and your pettiness. You want me to stay out of it then I suggest you do the same.
Uhh

Frankfort, IN

#27 Jul 9, 2014
shouldnt ur family be more worried about were ur teenage sluts r??

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#28 Jul 9, 2014
Shouldn't you be worried more about your issues instead of everyone else's?
SO GLAD IM NOT FROM FFORT

Goshen, IN

#29 Jul 9, 2014
ROFL I FIND IT HILARIOUS THAT MRS. COTTRELL'S DAUGHTER HAS THE BALLS TO SAY WHATS ON HER MIND WITHOUT HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME, CARE TO DO THE SAME?
LETS ALL DO IT SHALL WE?! MY NAME IS ALY AND I'M FROM MICHIGAN BUT STAYING WITH MY COUSIN WHO LIVES IN FRANKFORT AND GRADUATED WITH MRS. COTTRELL'S SON.
IF YOU WANT TO BASH PEOPLE AND ACUSE GROW SOME BALLS AND STOP BEING A PUSS ABOUT IT.
I GOT ON HERE BECAUSE HE SAID TO AND BECAUSE I WAS BORED. HES RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING PEOPLE ARE IMMATURE IN THIS TOWN. KEEP TALKING. ITS VERY ENTERTAINING TO WATCH YOU MAKE FOOLS OF YOURSELVES.

Since: Jul 14

United States

#30 Jul 9, 2014
Not wrote:
Dear Mrs Tina's daughter and the rest og you nay sayers that have nothing but negativity to throw at what's happening at Parkview. There is a Community of people that do NOT believe all the bull you are putting out about how bad it is out there without the old regime. Situation is this, Shakespeare stated " me thinks thou protest too much". In other words, you have put out so much negativity about the situation no one BELIEVES you any longer. Let it go! Mrs Cottrell stay home and leave that director alone! Going out there everyday confuses NOT helps the residents. Stop blaming the commissioners, they did not steal the food do the drugs and treat the place like it was their own personal bank account! Your just mad because THEY put a stop to it! Other than the ONE who is RELATED to Mrs Cottrell! We as a community are frankly TIRED of your crap, your lies and your UNFOUNDED LAWSUITS! Go away, get a job and get a life. It's OVER!
To answer this Richelle and your stupid ass capital letters. You as a community? We as a Community voted out 1 of the reasons already, so please tell me again how nobody believes the truth again. I actually have brain cells die when I read your crap. As far as get a job and a life. Ha ha ha please tell me about my life. Believe what you read in the papers shows your ignorance. As far as the teenage daughter comment that's mature, safety of the internet is a great thing. Anybody want to say that about my daughter let me know ill give you my number and we will see how that goes for you. Stay with the topic at hand. Richelle your a joke everybody thinks your a joke and nobody cares about your opinions. Go out and talk to the residents and find out the truth, or stay behind the computer screen and act like you know the truth

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#31 Jul 9, 2014
It's completely fine. They don't know me or my family. They want to point fingers without proof let them. They don't like me or my family great...we have enough people who do.
No one takes this site seriously anyways. It's a bunch of people with opinions and a computer.
Not

Michigantown, IN

#32 Jul 9, 2014
Here is you post ver batem: My mother was not hired to be a book keeper. She had an assistant but that like many other things were cut from the budget. My mom made mistakes sure but everyone does. She was fantastic with those residents and still cares deeply for all of them.
I don't know Mr. Overman personally so I can't tell you if he's a good or bad person. All I know is what I have heard from residents and yes from FAMILY. I'm not sure how much is fact and how much is opinion, but from MY opinion based solely on what I have heard the residents say, a lot of them are afraid of him. I'm not sure of the reasons behind that but I believe that when someone is in your care they should never be afraid of you. Yes my family has had issues with him and maybe some of it stems from the fact that they are angry over what happened with my mother but that's not all of it and that part of the issue is in the past. Yes, several of my family members work out there but if you want to get into that look back at who hired them. Most of them were not hired by my mom. She didn't give them special treatment because they were family. Every employee was treated the same. You may want to stop assuming they are causing trouble just to cause trouble. They may be another part of that story that you are not aware of." Trying to say the administrator of the home was not hired to handle the book? She ordered the food and took in all the SS CHECKS? Word was when the books were finally turned over , SOME OF YHE RESIDENTS CHECKS WERE GOING STRAIGHT INTO MRS COTTRELLS PERSONAL ACCOUNTS ??? Stop twirling this story like the rest of your family and friends. Oh, and BTW
, there are more people in this County with opinions than Richelle Lutz AND sorry My opinion is MY OPINION! Mrs Cottrell being out there everyday after being fired and filing lawsuit is DEFINATELY wrong! She is causing havoc among those residents She does not need to be there. She should stay away until after this llitigation is over! Then is she loses she should be barred from going there ever again! She started this meaningless lawsuit with the county so if she loses she should pay! Everyone keeps talking about "the betterment for the residents". Everybody get OUT of there that has no business there and the rest of you, do your job with a smile on you face and shut up! That could go a long wAy for the betterment of the residents!

Since: Jul 14

United States

#33 Jul 9, 2014
Not wrote:
Here is you post ver batem: My mother was not hired to be a book keeper. She had an assistant but that like many other things were cut from the budget. My mom made mistakes sure but everyone does. She was fantastic with those residents and still cares deeply for all of them.
I don't know Mr. Overman personally so I can't tell you if he's a good or bad person. All I know is what I have heard from residents and yes from FAMILY. I'm not sure how much is fact and how much is opinion, but from MY opinion based solely on what I have heard the residents say, a lot of them are afraid of him. I'm not sure of the reasons behind that but I believe that when someone is in your care they should never be afraid of you. Yes my family has had issues with him and maybe some of it stems from the fact that they are angry over what happened with my mother but that's not all of it and that part of the issue is in the past. Yes, several of my family members work out there but if you want to get into that look back at who hired them. Most of them were not hired by my mom. She didn't give them special treatment because they were family. Every employee was treated the same. You may want to stop assuming they are causing trouble just to cause trouble. They may be another part of that story that you are not aware of." Trying to say the administrator of the home was not hired to handle the book? She ordered the food and took in all the SS CHECKS? Word was when the books were finally turned over , SOME OF YHE RESIDENTS CHECKS WERE GOING STRAIGHT INTO MRS COTTRELLS PERSONAL ACCOUNTS ??? Stop twirling this story like the rest of your family and friends. Oh, and BTW
, there are more people in this County with opinions than Richelle Lutz AND sorry My opinion is MY OPINION! Mrs Cottrell being out there everyday after being fired and filing lawsuit is DEFINATELY wrong! She is causing havoc among those residents She does not need to be there. She should stay away until after this llitigation is over! Then is she loses she should be barred from going there ever again! She started this meaningless lawsuit with the county so if she loses she should pay! Everyone keeps talking about "the betterment for the residents". Everybody get OUT of there that has no business there and the rest of you, do your job with a smile on you face and shut up! That could go a long wAy for the betterment of the residents!
I can't really comment on the money statement you implied. But if that was the case she would have charges against her, wouldn't she? There is always more to the story than what people will say. I have personally see what I say. I have talked to Mr Overman several times. He isn't the cause of the problems, and he isn't the answer. The Parkview issue's will not be fixed until we get 3 unbiased comm in office. To fix it correctly

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#34 Jul 10, 2014
Not wrote:
Here is you post ver batem: My mother was not hired to be a book keeper. She had an assistant but that like many other things were cut from the budget. My mom made mistakes sure but everyone does. She was fantastic with those residents and still cares deeply for all of them.
I don't know Mr. Overman personally so I can't tell you if he's a good or bad person. All I know is what I have heard from residents and yes from FAMILY. I'm not sure how much is fact and how much is opinion, but from MY opinion based solely on what I have heard the residents say, a lot of them are afraid of him. I'm not sure of the reasons behind that but I believe that when someone is in your care they should never be afraid of you. Yes my family has had issues with him and maybe some of it stems from the fact that they are angry over what happened with my mother but that's not all of it and that part of the issue is in the past. Yes, several of my family members work out there but if you want to get into that look back at who hired them. Most of them were not hired by my mom. She didn't give them special treatment because they were family. Every employee was treated the same. You may want to stop assuming they are causing trouble just to cause trouble. They may be another part of that story that you are not aware of." Trying to say the administrator of the home was not hired to handle the book? She ordered the food and took in all the SS CHECKS? Word was when the books were finally turned over , SOME OF YHE RESIDENTS CHECKS WERE GOING STRAIGHT INTO MRS COTTRELLS PERSONAL ACCOUNTS ??? Stop twirling this story like the rest of your family and friends. Oh, and BTW
, there are more people in this County with opinions than Richelle Lutz AND sorry My opinion is MY OPINION! Mrs Cottrell being out there everyday after being fired and filing lawsuit is DEFINATELY wrong! She is causing havoc among those residents She does not need to be there. She should stay away until after this llitigation is over! Then is she loses she should be barred from going there ever again! She started this meaningless lawsuit with the county so if she loses she should pay! Everyone keeps talking about "the betterment for the residents". Everybody get OUT of there that has no business there and the rest of you, do your job with a smile on you face and shut up! That could go a long wAy for the betterment of the residents!
I'm aware of what I said considering I'm the one that typed it. I never said anything bad. I said my opinion. If you thing that's "twirling" the story you are wrong. I don't have to bash to say what I want to unlike you who finds every reason to throw someone's name (usually my family's) into the mix.
Haha my mom should be banned for going out there because she doesn't work there? You are kidding me right? Show me some proof that she is causing trouble when she goes out there. Show me someone besides Mr. Overman that may not want her out there. She has no control over anything out there anymore. She goes out as a visitor for those residents. You can keep repeating yourself as much as you want but it's not going to change my opinion. I agree with the above poster. If she did all the things you say in your allegations there should be charges against her but yet there are not. Why is that?
Telling people to shut up and do their jobs..you have no idea what goes on out there on a daily basis, neither do I. So to tell them to "shut up and do their jobs" is pretty pathetic. You are quick to lash out because you think you have the facts when what you actually have is a bias opinion. Give me proof! Give me proof of everything my mom has done wrong, give me proof that her being out there as a visitor is causing issues, and give me proof that those residents are in good hands. Because as of right now it's just you running your mouth bashing people without anything solid to back it up.
clodhopper

Goshen, IN

#35 Jul 14, 2014
$55,000 between savings & checking when commissioners & old board parted ways.
SERIOUSLY

Goshen, IN

#36 Jul 14, 2014
clodhopper wrote:
$55,000 between savings & checking when commissioners & old board parted ways.
That so called $55,000 was never in the county's hands. It was turned directly over to the new fair board. You people have no idea what it costs to put a fair on...there is a lot of money that has to be put out up front and I believe that figure was closer to $40,000 because the old fair board used a chunk to cover their legal fees. Then there were plumbing issues because pipes weren't winterized properly. There was also electrical issues that needed taken care of. Not throwing blame at anyone, just saying that the $$'s being mentioned is not accurate.
SERIOUSLY

Kokomo, IN

#37 Jul 15, 2014
Was it because Elaine the chosen one forgot to winterize everything, and she was being paid for it. Maybe she should be removed take away that blue shirt she is always talking about. Get the $55,000 back from her is great at raising funds and putting on events. She is the one who created the Fair.
NOT SO

Goshen, IN

#38 Jul 16, 2014
I don't believe Elaine was or is being paid for anything! You people are always looking for someone to bash. Get your facts before you start the blame game.
eraser

Nashville, TN

#39 Jul 16, 2014
Elaine is a legend in her own mind. Just like the other playa's in Franktucky.
whatever

Elkhart, IN

#40 Jul 16, 2014
Not wrote:
Dear Mrs Tina's daughter and the rest og you nay sayers that have nothing but negativity to throw at what's happening at Parkview. There is a Community of people that do NOT believe all the bull you are putting out about how bad it is out there without the old regime. Situation is this, Shakespeare stated " me thinks thou protest too much". In other words, you have put out so much negativity about the situation no one BELIEVES you any longer. Let it go! Mrs Cottrell stay home and leave that director alone! Going out there everyday confuses NOT helps the residents. Stop blaming the commissioners, they did not steal the food do the drugs and treat the place like it was their own personal bank account! Your just mad because THEY put a stop to it! Other than the ONE who is RELATED to Mrs Cottrell! We as a community are frankly TIRED of your crap, your lies and your UNFOUNDED LAWSUITS! Go away, get a job and get a life. It's OVER!
Kinda harsh there, eh Richelle?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sweep Under the Rug AGAIN!!! 48 min Get a clue 13
bikers (Oct '12) Fri callingoutthepunks 49
On the island of lies Thu I have the facts 17
Frankfort Apartments (Feb '17) Thu I have the facts 139
Brad emery Wed hotformywife 4
sex in the parks Sep 20 noswod 6
old cvs bulding (Jul '14) Sep 19 Patricia 22

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages