First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TYPICAL

Goshen, IN

#21 Mar 30, 2014
ISP wrote:
Elaine Waldron=Typical She can talk about everyone else and ridicule all in the best ways yet still defend her own actions here. She as well as a elite few are tearing into all they can for said rights to kiss mayors feet. Sharon Bardonner is also in these discussions ripping and tearing at others for same reason, better to not trust either behind yourself. You have been warned.
Sorry to disappoint but I'm not Elaine just someone that doesn't understand why people in this town like to make everyone else's business their own! Knock that chip off your shoulder and get a life and worry about yourself. There are more important issues to worry about here in Frankfort other than about where Elaine parks her car. Such as why people like you are suppose to be a mature adult but act like a first grader?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Closet Gay 2 hr Meatstick 13
On the island of lies 4 hr Enter username 20
Frankfort Apartments (Feb '17) 4 hr Ha beeb 140
old cvs bulding (Jul '14) 22 hr GEEWIZZ 23
Sweep Under the Rug AGAIN!!! Sun He is still clueless 16
bikers (Oct '12) Sep 22 callingoutthepunks 49
Brad emery Sep 20 hotformywife 4

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance