First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ISP

Toledo, OH

#1 Mar 28, 2014
So if your on the board (Elaine), this gives you inside permission to store your own vehicle on property, therefore exempting yourself from paying any storage fees? Once again showing all the community how being a stand up board member takes care of themselves first. Sheeeesh! Politically correct, the people think not.
Maynard G Grebs

Wabash, IN

#2 Mar 28, 2014
What kind of vehicle?
ricky miner

Toledo, OH

#3 Mar 28, 2014
Dark color dodge ram
jose

Toledo, OH

#4 Mar 28, 2014
Yes here it is in the barn, standing right next to it, black dodge ram
Tidbit

Michigantown, IN

#5 Mar 28, 2014
jose wrote:
Yes here it is in the barn, standing right next to it, black dodge ram
Then take a picture of it and post it in the "pictures" section here.

Otherwise, you might be perceived as a liar.
jose

Toledo, OH

#6 Mar 28, 2014
Come see for yourself me no have camera
Suggestion

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Mar 28, 2014
You can do this as long as you are tight with Skip Evans and Bert Weaver.

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#8 Mar 29, 2014
Hey Jose?
Did you happen to look in the BACK of the car and see the BIG OL QUILT RACK? I'm not a real fan of this lady but get the story straight please? She is donating a quilt rack to the library quilting society, it was raining the day they were to come get it. So, she parked the car in the barn so the quilt rack wouldn't get wet.
TYPICAL

Frankfort, IN

#9 Mar 29, 2014
This is typical of posters. Everyone wants to assume something illegal or wrong is going on. Get your FACTS people before you start beating up on others for something you know nothing about!!! Geeze, I agree with a previous poster...sound like a bunch of grade school kids whining and crying because someone got more cookies than they did! Don't get me wrong, I like reading the truth but all of this is just garbage and someone trying to discredit someone else's reputation. And Jose..what were you doing out there and how did you get in???
D B Cooper

Wabash, IN

#10 Mar 29, 2014
Jose is the horse super pooper scooper......................
LuLuBell

Forest, IN

#11 Mar 29, 2014
There sure seem to be an awful lot of people from Mishawaka who seem to know an awful lot about Clinton County. Now I know that it only means they get their internet from Mishawaka, but they care so much about what happens in Clinton County, it gets confusing, Why care so much about where someone parks their car in Clinton County, but dont care enough to support local merchants who could provide their internet here. Just more dirt, mud slinging and mean spirit, - take it back with you to Mishawaka please.
jose

Chicago, IL

#12 Mar 29, 2014
This truck has been here for two months putz.get your facts straight before your mouth overloads topic.
TYPICAL

Frankfort, IN

#13 Mar 29, 2014
jose wrote:
This truck has been here for two months putz.get your facts straight before your mouth overloads topic.
Ok thanks for keeping an eye out for us! we'll all sleep better now knowing that you are out there keeping tabs.
LuLuBell

Forest, IN

#14 Mar 29, 2014
Mr Jose - I notice that earlier you were posting thru Mishawaka, and now you are posting somewhere in the United States. Are you using an IP relocator program like - Hide My IP? When you travel all over the state and the country, when do you find the time to check on who parks where in Clinton County? Dont you have a family to go home too? Is it that important to delay you from your travels, to check on where people park?. I think it would be OK to ask others on this forum, if where someone parks is a reasonable topic for discussion, or is a drain on the county budget. The TOPIC of this discussion is the "Fair Board" if you think there is an injustice done, then why dont you go to the next fair board meeting, and reveal your surprising facts. If you dont want to go alone, start a topic called "Who wants to go to a meeting with me?" I would answer, and I would go with you. But I will drive my own car, I have Clinton County plates on it. I should assume by your posts, you have out of county plates.
Tidbit

Michigantown, IN

#15 Mar 29, 2014
Mishawaka is the ISP that, at the minimum, the Verizon service in and around Frankfort is pointed to.
russ

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 29, 2014
Evidently Lulu is out of the loop on modern technology. Yes Elaines truck has been parked out there for a few months therefore taking advantage of her position. If each of you would look into the mirroryou will see with whom and where your hate started.
LuLuBell

Forest, IN

#17 Mar 29, 2014
Tidbit - Thank you for advising me on that. I will check with Verizion on Monday to learn more. It seems like they move around a lot, and then cant decide where to be and just point to the United States. Hmm. . .sesms like a strange way of doing business to me, but I will explore, and find out the FACTS. Is that only with Verizion customers or do other providers do it also. I have ATT and it always goes thru Forest or Michigantown. But then I never travel much. Again Thank You for pointing me in the right direction.
Tidbit

Michigantown, IN

#18 Mar 29, 2014
LuLuBell wrote:
Tidbit - Thank you for advising me on that. I will check with Verizion on Monday to learn more. It seems like they move around a lot, and then cant decide where to be and just point to the United States. Hmm...sesms like a strange way of doing business to me, but I will explore, and find out the FACTS. Is that only with Verizion customers or do other providers do it also. I have ATT and it always goes thru Forest or Michigantown. But then I never travel much. Again Thank You for pointing me in the right direction.
I have no idea about other cell services.
TYPICAL

Frankfort, IN

#19 Mar 29, 2014
russ wrote:
Evidently Lulu is out of the loop on modern technology. Yes Elaines truck has been parked out there for a few months therefore taking advantage of her position. If each of you would look into the mirroryou will see with whom and where your hate started.
So how do you know that she hasn't paid to store her vehicle there? Have you asked anyone or just speculating? I personally don't see the problem if there's room for her vehicle. She's put in hundreds of volunteer hours working on marketing for the fairgrounds so what's wrong with her parking a vehicle for free? Seriously people you need to get a life and quit worrying about what everyone else is doing. I have never in my life read so much garbage and whining in all my life and you are suppose to be an adult! Can't you think of anything positive to say?
ISP

Chicago, IL

#20 Mar 29, 2014
Elaine Waldron=Typical She can talk about everyone else and ridicule all in the best ways yet still defend her own actions here. She as well as a elite few are tearing into all they can for said rights to kiss mayors feet. Sharon Bardonner is also in these discussions ripping and tearing at others for same reason, better to not trust either behind yourself. You have been warned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton County Treasurer walks off the job 32 min tpa 18
Fair Assoc annual meeting Sat Really 13
what sad is when family lies to family and take... Sep 19 Wow 3
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 party loyalty 98
American Body Shop Sep 19 He got hosed 10
Officer Munoz harassment complaints Sep 19 concernedcitizen 2 9
Blueberry hill pancake house. Sep 14 Fat and Happy 39
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE