Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#42 Apr 21, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
Well they DANCED all around this issue on WILO Friday with the Proecutor. It FINALLY came out that the CALL was HARRASSMENT. But THAT was after Mr.Summers Danced and DANCED around The "Old Goat" questioning and Questioning and THEN it was Dropped. THEN a CALL came in about the LAWSUIT that the CITY is in With the Chief of Police and a Detective and another Policeman and TEN Citizens and a JOHN DOE. The "LADY" stated when she was a NURSE John Does were DEAD People. Was this John Doe a Dead Person? Once again Yur Prosecutor Danced and said No No THAT's the way the LAWSUIT was Filed. This "LADY" said "I find it hard to believe This girl and her family are SO upset with ALL these people that they would NAME EVERYONE including HER and leave ONE Person's name out as JOHN DOE. THe "LADY" got cut off the radio.
Footnote* The LADY-That woman Noone likes from Boyleston.(This ol guy is beginnin ta like that ol gal more and more!)
I guess that it your conclusion nu-viewy, if one can glean anything from your rambling, near incoherent rants. I am unable to listen to WILO while on the job, so of course I wasn't able to hear the conversation and draw my own conclusion.

Are you saying that harassing an individual is Ok?
Lost vote

Greenwood, IN

#43 Apr 21, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that it your conclusion nu-viewy, if one can glean anything from your rambling, near incoherent rants. I am unable to listen to WILO while on the job, so of course I wasn't able to hear the conversation and draw my own conclusion.
Its on again at 5 and midnight! No its not. But ive know of alot of police that have done just that over the years. But i guess the issue really is WE dont believe him!
Tell me

Frankfort, IN

#44 Apr 21, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not.
I can walk and chew gum at the same time, unlike you.
Can you please show video or documentation that would indicate you can walk and chew gum at the same time....
fire fire fire

Indianapolis, IN

#45 Apr 21, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
e

There is a big difference between death threat and harassed.

your conclusions are delusional at best.

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#46 Apr 21, 2013
Thank ya there "Posters" fer a commin ta my defense! And yes you are RIGHT! "jabby"? if ya was REALLT interested in the TRUTH That show is on at 5 pm and MIDNIGHT. But once again you have shown yer true colors, a "paler shade a gray" Give it up there "jabby". Noone is a listen ta yer rantin anymore no matter WHO ya are or who ya THINK ya are!
So um yea

Albania

#47 Apr 21, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not.
I can walk and chew gum at the same time, unlike you.
Again, please provide some documents to prove that you can actually do that.
I want to know

Albania

#48 Apr 21, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can post during work, but you can't listen to Party Line? I'd say that's bullsh!t. You can stream it on a daily basis.

What's that? Prove it you say? Well, just head on over to WILO's website and there you go!!!

Location hidden

#49 Apr 22, 2013
Mission Accomplished.

Michigantown, IN

#50 Apr 22, 2013
YA know WHAT posters? We are a FEEDIN the BEAST as LONG as we continue ta REPLY to the BEAST. "Where Ignorance is BLISS to be IGNORED is PURE Hell!" Lt's us just start the INGORE process. Sometimes when ya IGNORE a SCAB it goes away faster than Keep on PICKIN at it.
I want to know

Albania

#51 Apr 22, 2013
So the real truth here is that the mayor stated it was a threat, but the city's legal beagle on the radio fessed up that it was "harassment".

So who is lying here... The attorney, the paper, or McBarnes and Bacon???
I want to know

Albania

#52 Apr 22, 2013
punjab wrote:
Mission Accomplished.
If it's your mission to be an imbecile, you are correct.

You provided proof with your postings on here. Thank you for doing that.

Over and out, imbecile.

Location hidden

#53 Apr 22, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
YA know WHAT posters? We are a FEEDIN the BEAST as LONG as we continue ta REPLY to the BEAST. "Where Ignorance is BLISS to be IGNORED is PURE Hell!" Lt's us just start the INGORE process. Sometimes when ya IGNORE a SCAB it goes away faster than Keep on PICKIN at it.
I have often thought the same about you, viewy.
Tell me

Frankfort, IN

#54 Apr 22, 2013
I want to know wrote:
So the real truth here is that the mayor stated it was a threat, but the city's legal beagle on the radio fessed up that it was "harassment".
So who is lying here... The attorney, the paper, or McBarnes and Bacon???
Are you serious? If charges are filed, they will not be for threatening McBarnes or Bacon. My guess is you will never hear another word of this by the paper. If indeed the treats were serious, towards the Mayor or the Chief, this would be a full investigation and charges would be brought forth. After all, I heard they know who the subject is and where he is but nothing will be done. Because that is not how it went down, some people always strive to be in the paper at all cost...
Nu Viewer follower

Albania

#55 Apr 22, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
I have often thought the same about you, viewy.
At least he can back up all of his statements. You however... are clueless.
Nu Viewer follower

Albania

#56 Apr 22, 2013
Tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? If charges are filed, they will not be for threatening McBarnes or Bacon. My guess is you will never hear another word of this by the paper. If indeed the treats were serious, towards the Mayor or the Chief, this would be a full investigation and charges would be brought forth. After all, I heard they know who the subject is and where he is but nothing will be done. Because that is not how it went down, some people always strive to be in the paper at all cost...
You hit that right on the nail-head, Tell Me.

The paper should be investigating the lack of money in the city coffers, why this kid gets blank checks, and his miraculous healing from his life long sickness.
Tell me

Frankfort, IN

#57 Apr 22, 2013
Nu Viewer follower wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit that right on the nail-head, Tell Me.
The paper should be investigating the lack of money in the city coffers, why this kid gets blank checks, and his miraculous healing from his life long sickness.
I wasn't going to bring up the sickness but you are right on... Not a word has been said about his sickness after he got all the attention and his name in the paper.. He is fake!!!
Tell Me follower too

Albania

#58 Apr 22, 2013
Tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't going to bring up the sickness but you are right on... Not a word has been said about his sickness after he got all the attention and his name in the paper.. He is fake!!!
Sing it brother!!!
meoff

Indianapolis, IN

#59 Apr 25, 2013
I just found out he really is toms lost son
Curious

Albania

#60 Apr 25, 2013
Tom who?

Michigantown, IN

#61 Apr 25, 2013
Tom Who? Who are we a dealin with here? Where do YOU? live there kiddo in a CAVE? TOM RANSOM! lol
Mr. Top guy at the BOW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankfort Main Street 2 hr clueless 3
American Body Shop Fri Truth 22
Clinton prairie Fri postingabovebelow... 9
Tom Weeks Oct 16 Toatbs 5
Officer Munoz harassment complaints Oct 16 OIC 18
Old English Mastiff Oct 15 mastifff 1
Haunted Houses Oct 15 Just Heard 3
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match

Frankfort Jobs