Attn Sandy

Bangkok, Thailand

#22 Apr 19, 2013
Or would you say he was voted out
Simple Choice

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Apr 20, 2013
I would believe the TIMES that have educated people striving to print the truth before I would believe the cowards on here that continue to hide with no responsibility to their comments.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#24 Apr 20, 2013
Attn Sandy wrote:
What job was "he" fired from?
I would like to know too as I've worked 54 hours in the past 5 days.

Location hidden

#25 Apr 20, 2013
Simple Choice wrote:
I would believe the TIMES that have educated people striving to print the truth before I would believe the cowards on here that continue to hide with no responsibility to their comments.
Thank you. The individuals at The Times have a vested interest in striving to print the truth. It could cost them their jobs otherwise. Do they makes mistakes? Of course they do. But I'm sure they don't go into a story with the intent of printing it unless it has a factual basis.
cowards

Frankfort, IN

#26 Apr 20, 2013
If I were a coward I would hide behind the Internet just like the most of you.. You take everything for granted when if you were put in the position of mayor you wouldn't do half of what he has done. He is a bright kid and a good thing for a city that is starting to look like shit more and more every day, and it's because of trashy cowards like you guys who instead of taking pride in their city and their property they just sit and blast the people that do on an open forum and aren't even brave enough to make your identities known.. Here's a thought.. If you don't like the city or its politics or its officials... Get the fuck out.. And focus on your own lives rather than someone else's who is only giving all his effort towards beautifying and bettering a city that you could honestly care less about.. This town needs more ppl like Chris McBarnes that actually care about their community..
Well

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Apr 20, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. The individuals at The Times have a vested interest in striving to print the truth. It could cost them their jobs otherwise. Do they makes mistakes? Of course they do. But I'm sure they don't go into a story with the intent of printing it unless it has a factual basis.
Punjabby - The Times may print the truth - just lacking the whole truth.

Plus, The Times can choose not to run a story regardless of the truthfulness of the story.

Example, Alive on 65 and the $100k loss.

The Times quoted Shan with it could have been better, but left out exactly how bad it was.

The Times knew how bad it was because Sharron (the publisher) is a Chamber board member.
Hey Coward

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Apr 20, 2013
cowards wrote:
If I were a coward I would hide behind the Internet just like the most of you.. You take everything for granted when if you were put in the position of mayor you wouldn't do half of what he has done. He is a bright kid and a good thing for a city that is starting to look like shit more and more every day, and it's because of trashy cowards like you guys who instead of taking pride in their city and their property they just sit and blast the people that do on an open forum and aren't even brave enough to make your identities known.. Here's a thought.. If you don't like the city or its politics or its officials... Get the fuck out.. And focus on your own lives rather than someone else's who is only giving all his effort towards beautifying and bettering a city that you could honestly care less about.. This town needs more ppl like Chris McBarnes that actually care about their community..
Wow ... "get the fu ck out" ... good thing you are not hiding behind the internet
resident

Frankfort, IN

#29 Apr 20, 2013
cowards wrote:
He is a bright kid and a good thing for a city that is starting to look like shit more and more every day.

Love this statement!!!! Why isn't the Mayor and his administration cleaning up this shity city while they are shoving money into Ivy Tech? Ooops, not enough money to clean up all the shit around town. One can't clean up the mess that slumlords make when cohabitating with the slumlords.
resident

Frankfort, IN

#30 Apr 20, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Puneejab. The Times prints the truth as they know it. However, they fail to print the whole truth.
Tell me

Frankfort, IN

#31 Apr 20, 2013
cowards wrote:

i take great pride in my property!!! And what was your name again, I missed it in your post? Oh I see, you like to blast people as well and really, you like to be like the rest of us on here. So, why don't you instead of telling me to get the fu%k out, shut the f%ck up!!!!
cowards

Frankfort, IN

#32 Apr 20, 2013
Tell me wrote:
<quoted text>i take great pride in my property!!! And what was your name again, I missed it in your post? Oh I see, you like to blast people as well and really, you like to be like the rest of us on here. So, why don't you instead of telling me to get the fu%k out, shut the f%ck up!!!!
Yes put my name on here so you cowards can talk shit about me as well.. Here's a thought.. Grow up and mind your god damn business!
New Viewer

Frankfort, IN

#33 Apr 20, 2013
cowards wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes put my name on here so you cowards can talk shit about me as well.. Here's a thought.. Grow up and mind your god damn business!
Classy....taking the lords name in vain.
cowards

Frankfort, IN

#34 Apr 20, 2013
About as classy as people wasting their lives away condemning other people for actually trying to make a difference in the community YOU live in.. at least someone is making an effort, while you all sit back and critique a man TRYING to make a difference. It's typical though
Sandy

Milan, IN

#35 Apr 20, 2013
cowards wrote:
Another one of Punjabs gang. How many people have you reported to the Topix FA??
Sandy

Milan, IN

#36 Apr 20, 2013
Attn Sandy wrote:
Or would you say he was voted out
Better yet, KICKED out!!!!

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#37 Apr 20, 2013
Well they DANCED all around this issue on WILO Friday with the Proecutor. It FINALLY came out that the CALL was HARRASSMENT. But THAT was after Mr.Summers Danced and DANCED around The "Old Goat" questioning and Questioning and THEN it was Dropped. THEN a CALL came in about the LAWSUIT that the CITY is in With the Chief of Police and a Detective and another Policeman and TEN Citizens and a JOHN DOE. The "LADY" stated when she was a NURSE John Does were DEAD People. Was this John Doe a Dead Person? Once again Yur Prosecutor Danced and said No No THAT's the way the LAWSUIT was Filed. This "LADY" said "I find it hard to believe This girl and her family are SO upset with ALL these people that they would NAME EVERYONE including HER and leave ONE Person's name out as JOHN DOE. THe "LADY" got cut off the radio.

Footnote* The LADY-That woman Noone likes from Boyleston.(This ol guy is beginnin ta like that ol gal more and more!)

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#38 Apr 20, 2013
BTW-"jabby" if ya try ta start-yer mayor was on there also that mornin and the conversation with the Prosecutor was AFTER the Mayor was ON and the PAPER had come out. So DON'T start askin fer someone ta BACK IT UP!
fire fire fire

Cicero, IN

#39 Apr 20, 2013
cowards wrote:
About as classy as people wasting their lives away condemning other people for actually trying to make a difference in the community YOU live in.. at least someone is making an effort, while you all sit back and critique a man TRYING to make a difference. It's typical though
oh he's making a difference alright... bankrupting us.That's a great trait to have, NOT
fire fire fire

Cicero, IN

#40 Apr 20, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to know too as I've worked 54 hours in the past 5 days.
and that is just the time you spent posting your crap on here. Which you never back up with anything other than your drivel.

Location hidden

#41 Apr 21, 2013
fire fire fire wrote:
<quoted text>
and that is just the time you spent posting your crap on here.
No, it's not.

I can walk and chew gum at the same time, unlike you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. Frey 1 hr Richelle M Lutz 21
City wants back Ambulance service (Nov '13) Sun New boss 26
mike Red perkins and frank hail selling heroin ... Sat wrong 14
Mr. Weeks Sat Reality 23
Trouble at Parkview Dec 19 AGREE 48
Hornsby Taxi Service Dec 18 Crime stopper 6
will you people ever stop? Dec 18 Obvious 14
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web