fed up

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 20, 2014
do they actually think putting together a group of mexican familys together to try to help with the schools to bring up their rating is going to help how about trying to get your kids to school on time are you people that lazy that you can't get them off to school when they show up late they disrupt the classes so know wonder this school system sucks cause they don't seem to care go back to your own country build it back up from the ground
confused

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 20, 2014
fed up wrote:
do they actually think putting together a group of mexican familys together to try to help with the schools to bring up their rating is going to help how about trying to get your kids to school on time are you people that lazy that you can't get them off to school when they show up late they disrupt the classes so know wonder this school system sucks cause they don't seem to care go back to your own country build it back up from the ground
If you're a product of the Frankfort School system then I can see part of their low scores. Wow.
Really

Rossville, IN

#3 Apr 21, 2014
I have seen first hand children being brought in late .... not Hispanic children... just sayin!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Kelly shouldn’t be sheriff 2 hr Hmmm interesting 16
The Mayor 4 hr Yep 50
Daily Discussions of Frankfort 9 hr Seen the Truth 9
Anthony Summers Apr 23 anti christ 6
Sheriff election Apr 23 anti christ 28
nhk (Jun '15) Apr 22 Truthbomb 38
drug dealers Apr 19 Yep 6

Frankfort Jobs

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages