Congratulation to Hot Dog Basketball

Congratulation to Hot Dog Basketball

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 5, 2012
Congrats to the Frankfort men's basketball team for winning it's sectional title in 14 years Saturday night versus a tough Western Boone team. It was well deserved.

And boo to the piss poor online edition of the Frankfort Times which doesn't even mention the victory on it's front page.
Hot Dog Head

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Mar 8, 2012
mes is a fricken joke, a shadow of what it once was.
Shelly

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Mar 15, 2012
Congrats to are awesome basketball players, wish the local newspaper would have showed their support! You boys did awesome, that game in Frankfort had the fans on their seats cheering hard, good job!
Wow

Lafayette, IN

#4 Mar 30, 2012
Great Job guys even in the regionals. They will be back next year. Brody is a good role model for the younger generation.
Congrats

Walkerton, IN

#5 Apr 4, 2012
At wow! Brody is not a good role model. He's a head case and has to bad of a temper. Anyone see the southmont game??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 13 hr CorruptionKiller 35
News Indiana's Shine 99 Gets Shinier 22 hr The Inquirer 4
fatal accident/unrestrained child Fri Dana 1
Hot Dog Festival Thu The Inquirer 23
Jim Moyer you crack me up! Jul 28 The Inquirer 9
Poll Does Frankfort Want A 10 Million Dollar Police ... Jul 27 MohammedIsMyCopilot 14
Selfies Jul 25 Allen 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages