New way to track people's post back t...

New way to track people's post back to their computer/address

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

wow

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 23, 2012
When you go to Forms&Polls, Click on a thread, When you Look a Post there is a small picture of a globe in the right hand corner of the post box, Click it and I will track the post back to the computer it came from! It states the new tracking method in the terms and agreements of Topix so NO MORE HIDDING
Sure there is

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2012
Find another job because your not cutting it as a comedian

How about peddling some donuts to locals instead???
Hot Dog

Pierceton, IN

#3 Jan 24, 2012
If you only post truth,,, whats the problem?,,,, WOW are scared of your posting from the past?
pablo

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jan 24, 2012
HOT DOG!
ya sure

Carmel, IN

#5 Jan 26, 2012
By using Topix, you agree to the following important terms and conditions, which are included in and made a part of our Terms of Services. Please read them carefully.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability
DMCA Complaints
Privacy Policy
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TOPIX AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TOPIX AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE WILL BE CORRECTED.
Poster

Michigantown, IN

#6 Jan 26, 2012
I bet gephart or laverty started this thread because the "king" got caught red handed in a lie then tried to erase the evidence.

As an aside, Flour Mill bakery sales are down 25% this week.
do it

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2012
I bet kramers doit ?
where is

United States

#8 Feb 11, 2012
Waldo
jimmy howe

United States

#9 Feb 15, 2012
Great idea!!
yummmm

Mosta, Malta

#10 Apr 15, 2012
i love chips
Anonymous

Elkhart, IN

#11 Jun 14, 2012
Well we all know who wow is. Let him track this post!!
Do tell

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jun 14, 2012
so who is it? Inquiring minds want to know
september

Providence, UT

#13 Jan 24, 2015
If you want to track someone via cell phone, I think you should choose 1TopSpy.com . It is a monitoring software is very effective, and is free to use again. I'm using this software, I feel very excited with what it brings. It's like solving a burden in my life.
Download FREE and use trial 48h FULL features at: http://www.1TopSpy.com
ISP

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 24, 2015
september wrote:
If you want to track someone via cell phone, I think you should choose 1TopSpy.com . It is a monitoring software is very effective, and is free to use again. I'm using this software, I feel very excited with what it brings. It's like solving a burden in my life.
might wanna check that DISCLAIMER box there blondie!
KenB

United States

#15 Jan 25, 2015
wow wrote:
When you go to Forms&Polls, Click on a thread, When you Look a Post there is a small picture of a globe in the right hand corner of the post box, Click it and I will track the post back to the computer it came from! It states the new tracking method in the terms and agreements of Topix so NO MORE HIDDING
In the Information Technology world, you my friend, are what we call an I.D. 10 T. Quit jerking off at your computer 5 times a day, get a job, & do something constructive with your life. It's not too late for you.
tony

Netherlands

#16 Jan 31, 2015
You know 1TopSpy software yet? If not yet, then you go to google to find out about it. I think 1TopSpy would be an effective solution to answer your question. I'm using this software, and it gave me the surprise effect. It's great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankfort PD not doing enough 5 hr family matters 4
News Frankfort man convicted in shootout with police (Apr '07) 9 hr not my uncle 7
tired of city's catering and law breaking 10 hr fed up 1
Frankfort Apartments 14 hr sadtimes 76
Marsh closing 14 hr Ex-Frankfortian 39
Heroin zombies May 22 Hairypalms 1
Allen Brown May 19 Tru 6

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages