old man

Indianapolis, IN

#42 Feb 10, 2014
Knowoneknows wrote:
<quoted text> no sir. As stated, I do not subscribe to the Times. I feel the Times had not been completely forthright on many of their reporting IE: Lost grants, truth about spending. When someone I know reads something they feel I may not be informed about, they send me the paper with either a note attached or a phone call advising me they are sending me the paper. Believe it or not, some people in the county value my opinion. Why? I have never lied to them.
whoops!! you forgot to go back under your REAL name Lutz.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#43 Feb 11, 2014
Knowoneknows wrote:
<quoted text> Who did I trick I'm still posting under no one knows everyone knows it's Richelle Lutz. You are still talking to me you know that I Am Richelle Lutz. I am posting under no one knows who am I tricking? I popped myself because I came right back in as Richelle Lutz so, this is really a moot subject isn't it?
No, it's not a moot point. Please either post using the registered topic account 'Knowoneknows' or the moniker 'Richelle Lutz', not both. Individuals (and prospective voters) reading this forum thread for the first time may be confused.

And you do know that anyone can post under an unregistered moniker? Frankly 'Richelle Lutz' could be anybody. If you want to continue posting under the name 'Richelle Lutz' I suggest that you register it with Topix.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#44 Feb 11, 2014
Knowoneknows wrote:
<quoted text> do you have any idea how many people have cussed me because I spoke of ignorance and did not define it? Aren't you a friend of your family? You can like me or you cannot like me that is your prerogative. The one thing I will not do, is lie to you.
No actually I am not a friend of my family. I am a member which I would state when speaking about my family.
The way you worded things. Using SHE instead of I, using THE FAMILY instead of MY FAMILY made people believe that this was someone that knew you and not actually you doing the talking. It was dishonest. You lead people to think one thing then once it was outed that it was in fact you, you come up with silly comebacks to dance around it. Yes everyone now knows that it is in fact you under both names but at the time that you posted that they did not. You were building yourself up and making it look as if it were a supporter. Build yourself up, that's great everyone does it. I do all the time..I happen to think I'm pretty freaking awesome but don't do it in a dishonest and mulipulative way..which is what you did.
And also if you read back you were very rude to that person at first who said they made a mistake.
So far you have been rude, quick to judge, and misleading. Not off to a good start.

Location hidden

#45 Feb 11, 2014
Knowoneknows wrote:
<quoted text> Who did I trick I'm still posting under no one knows everyone knows it's Richelle Lutz. You are still talking to me you know that I Am Richelle Lutz. I am posting under no one knows who am I tricking? I popped myself because I came right back in as Richelle Lutz so, this is really a moot subject isn't it? Let's get down to the facts. Teddy Roosevelt said, "Offices are not for the politicians there for the people"! I want to put the voice of the people back in County government. I don't want to make decisions on my social standing in the community. I have no social standing never will have any social standing I grew up just like you did. When "Teddy" was mayor of New York City, he found out so much dirt about that city cleaned it up and got rid of all the dirt. He was hated by all the upper echelon but he was loved by the people because he decided that he was going to let the people know the truth and what was going on in that city. If elected I'll only be one of seven but I promise you this, you'll know what's going on in Clinton County they'll be no secrets. You can like me or you cannot like me that is your prerogative. The one thing I promise you I will not lie to you.
No want is going to want to hear your voice when you do things in a dishonest way. What do I mean by dishonest. Read my above post ^^
Richelle Lutz

Rossville, IN

#46 Feb 11, 2014
Shut It Now wrote:
<quoted text>
No want is going to want to hear your voice when you do things in a dishonest way. What do I mean by dishonest. Read my above post ^^
. So, I am to believe you are doing the same thing that I did? I will do exactly what the poster above , register with my own moniker. Mam/Sir? I am not here to debate your family. If you read that entire forum, there were horrible filthy things said about me. I have been under assumptions for 40 years. Punjab, I was absolutely frightened to come in this forum for fear of exactly this. However, as I have stated. I love this County. I chose to move back here. I have received much respect from many of my peers. You can like me or you cannot like me that is your prerogative. The one thing I promise, I will not lie to you.

Location hidden

#47 Feb 11, 2014
Richelle Lutz wrote:
<quoted text>. So, I am to believe you are doing the same thing that I did? I will do exactly what the poster above , register with my own moniker. Mam/Sir? I am not here to debate your family. If you read that entire forum, there were horrible filthy things said about me. I have been under assumptions for 40 years. Punjab, I was absolutely frightened to come in this forum for fear of exactly this. However, as I have stated. I love this County. I chose to move back here. I have received much respect from many of my peers. You can like me or you cannot like me that is your prerogative. The one thing I promise, I will not lie to you.
I never said you were debating my family. You asked me a question, I answered.
Yes there were nasty things said but be the bigger person. Stand up for yourself, have a backbone. I will not have pity for you because someone was mean. This is the real world. We all deal with mean people, we all have nasty things said about us. What we do with it is what matters. Do not hide behind a different name and pretend to be someone you are not. Once again that is dishonest. See what I'm getting at yet?
From the very beginning of this post you have been dishonest with those you want to vote for you. After that why should we? You lied about something as simple as who you were on a public gossip site to "sell yourself". Instead of saying "This is me, I have these qualities" you hid and decided to make people believe you were a supporter...why?? Did you think we would take that more seriously? How do we know what you say in your campaign is what you are really going to do?? And I have read other posts you post in. You come off as a intellegent yet rude person. You are quick to snap at someone but then ask for pity because of the way you have been treated when they snap back. If you can't take harsh words how are you going to survive in politics?
Richelle Lutz

Rossville, IN

#48 Feb 11, 2014
Shut It Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said you were debating my family. You asked me a question, I answered.
Yes there were nasty things said but be the bigger person. Stand up for yourself, have a backbone. I will not have pity for you because someone was mean. This is the real world. We all deal with mean people, we all have nasty things said about us. What we do with it is what matters. Do not hide behind a different name and pretend to be someone you are not. Once again that is dishonest. See what I'm getting at yet?
From the very beginning of this post you have been dishonest with those you want to vote for you. After that why should we? You lied about something as simple as who you were on a public gossip site to "sell yourself". Instead of saying "This is me, I have these qualities" you hid and decided to make people believe you were a supporter...why?? Did you think we would take that more seriously? How do we know what you say in your campaign is what you are really going to do?? And I have read other posts you post in. You come off as a intellegent yet rude person. You are quick to snap at someone but then ask for pity because of the way you have been treated when they snap back. If you can't take harsh words how are you going to survive in politics?
Actually, I think I have done this? How many post have you read of Mine? or Assumed were mine? I want to get back to the Issues. Clinton County is going to Heck in a hand bag and the topic of the day is whether I used the proper moniker? I did not "come clean" because I got caught. I came clean because I want it to stop. I want the Constituents of Clinton County to get hold of the fact the Superior thinking and over spending is going to take this City and County into literal Poverty! 2013 Budgetary hearings for Clinton County were talks about layoffs and cuts in every office and they gave monies to organizations upwards of over 2 million dollars? Let me ask this question? Who that posts in here has 2 million to give today or tomorrow to bail out County Government because of overspending? These are the issues. To put all you minds at ease, I went to this Site and changed the Moniker. I am just waiting for the change. That will take time. Please allow me to write in this moniker until the change then, you will see I kept my word. You can like me or you cannot like me. But one thing I will no LONGER do is Lie to you!

Location hidden

#49 Feb 11, 2014
Lol right. Okay I'm done. I've heard enough.
My vote and my family's votes will be for Dunn.
Richelle Lutz

Rossville, IN

#50 Feb 11, 2014
Shut It Now wrote:
Lol right. Okay I'm done. I've heard enough.
My vote and my family's votes will be for Dunn.
hey you can't always be serious! I thought the " no longer" would lighten up the room a little ! Do you honestly think I am the only person on this site busted? At the least I owned up to it. I want to talk issues. Isn't that what this election is about? Do you want things to stay status quo?

Location hidden

#51 Feb 11, 2014
Okay Ms. Lutz who else is "busted" and why does that matter? Yours matters because you are asking for us to let you be a voice for our community. They are not. You lie, make it a joke, and then try to throw other under the bus when it doesn't pertain to the issue.
Anything to get your neck off the line..
nice

Chicago, IL

#52 Feb 11, 2014
Richelle Lutz wrote:
<quoted text>hey you can't always be serious! I thought the " no longer" would lighten up the room a little ! Do you honestly think I am the only person on this site busted? At the least I owned up to it. I want to talk issues. Isn't that what this election is about? Do you want things to stay status quo?
You didn't own up to being busted though. You continued to say you weren't trying to deceive anyone. That's not owning up to it. But now 40 posts later between your two names on here you decided to admit you were busted? If that's your idea of ownership it's no wonder you've never come close to winning any of your previous elections. We already faux accountability on our council and commissioners as it is. Why add someone who shares their same views of accountability and ownership?

Location hidden

#53 Feb 11, 2014
nice wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't own up to being busted though. You continued to say you weren't trying to deceive anyone. That's not owning up to it. But now 40 posts later between your two names on here you decided to admit you were busted? If that's your idea of ownership it's no wonder you've never come close to winning any of your previous elections. We already faux accountability on our council and commissioners as it is. Why add someone who shares their same views of accountability and ownership?
Someone else sees it too! THANK YOU!
Richelle Lutz

Rossville, IN

#54 Feb 11, 2014
If you go back and look at the beginning of this forum there were two posts by no one knows. The second post no one knows says forgive my aggression before no one knows went on to talk about "Richelle Lutz". Please take a look at the very next post. The ugliness starts. I simply decided at that point to come out be Richelle Lutz and be truthful. As the poster Punjab brought to my attention, I was using the same moniker as know one knows. That is my fault for not understanding The mechanics of topics. You are so correct there is no accountability in the council at this time. I brought out issues about the Nidec property in this forum and no one has even mention those. These are important issues. It is your tax money they are spending. There are other issues I would like to talk about in here.

Location hidden

#55 Feb 11, 2014
nice wrote:
<quoted text>
Please read Post #23 of this Forum. I think I Did own up to why I posted as someone else and then came back in as myself. Right after that you will see that since then this person "Shut it Now" who at first stated they were not a relative began stating many untruths about me, then relays to the forum they are infact related. Continually came in and out of this forum stating the same statements that I know nothing about? "nice", the first race I ran I carried 49% of the vote. I lost because I got cancer and could not finish the race. Look it up, Please. The last race, no I did not do well, I let my aggression get the best of me. I was on a task force to stop Mike Beard from Building a road on his property that would cost we taxpayers in excess of $180,000.00 plus maintenance for time and eternity. I was also so wrapped up in getting Mike Beard and Bill Beard out of that office that I fell short of running my own race. However, on election night, I received countless calls stating, "Don't you ever feel you lost, you were instrumental in unseating the Beards". Now we see we have a Council that has spent and over spent to the Point of 2013 Budget stating if things do not turn around they are looking at layoffs in the County? Let me explain something to you. The commissioners do not spend the money. The council makes all those decisions. If the Council decided they do not like a plan they do not let it pass. Look how long they sat on the Insurance situation. There are 4 count them 4 seats open for County Council this Election. The complete Dynamics of this County Budgetary System could change with different people in there. Or, it can stay status quo. You can continue to keep the same people in there. It's all up to you. I did own up to it. Now let's get into the Issues.
Richelle Lutz

Rossville, IN

#56 Feb 11, 2014
Please forgive They have NOT given me MY Moniker as of yet- I have to Manually change the name each time I post! That post was from Richelle Lutz #55
nice

Chicago, IL

#57 Feb 11, 2014
Richelle Lutz wrote:
If you go back and look at the beginning of this forum there were two posts by no one knows. The second post no one knows says forgive my aggression before no one knows went on to talk about "Richelle Lutz". Please take a look at the very next post. The ugliness starts. I simply decided at that point to come out be Richelle Lutz and be truthful. As the poster Punjab brought to my attention, I was using the same moniker as know one knows. That is my fault for not understanding The mechanics of topics. You are so correct there is no accountability in the council at this time. I brought out issues about the Nidec property in this forum and no one has even mention those. These are important issues. It is your tax money they are spending. There are other issues I would like to talk about in here.
Both of the knowoneknows are the same people. Both joined same date, have hidden locations, and have posted 29 times. Try again with your accountability.

Location hidden

#58 Feb 11, 2014
nice wrote:
<quoted text>
Both of the knowoneknows are the same people. Both joined same date, have hidden locations, and have posted 29 times. Try again with your accountability.
Ummm I Think That is my Point?
Richelle Lutz

Rossville, IN

#59 Feb 11, 2014
Ummm I think that is my Point?
Sheesh! Topix give me a Moniker!

Location hidden

#60 Feb 11, 2014
Knowoneknows wrote:
<quoted text> Please read Post #23 of this Forum. I think I Did own up to why I posted as someone else and then came back in as myself. Right after that you will see that since then this person "Shut it Now" who at first stated they were not a relative began stating many untruths about me, then relays to the forum they are infact related. Continually came in and out of this forum stating the same statements that I know nothing about? "nice", the first race I ran I carried 49% of the vote. I lost because I got cancer and could not finish the race. Look it up, Please. The last race, no I did not do well, I let my aggression get the best of me. I was on a task force to stop Mike Beard from Building a road on his property that would cost we taxpayers in excess of $180,000.00 plus maintenance for time and eternity. I was also so wrapped up in getting Mike Beard and Bill Beard out of that office that I fell short of running my own race. However, on election night, I received countless calls stating, "Don't you ever feel you lost, you were instrumental in unseating the Beards". Now we see we have a Council that has spent and over spent to the Point of 2013 Budget stating if things do not turn around they are looking at layoffs in the County? Let me explain something to you. The commissioners do not spend the money. The council makes all those decisions. If the Council decided they do not like a plan they do not let it pass. Look how long they sat on the Insurance situation. There are 4 count them 4 seats open for County Council this Election. The complete Dynamics of this County Budgetary System could change with different people in there. Or, it can stay status quo. You can continue to keep the same people in there. It's all up to you. I did own up to it. Now let's get into the Issues.
I stated I was related to whom?! You asked me if I was friends with my family and I stated no that I was a member of my family not a friend. That does not prove I am related to anyone. Please re-read before you call me out.

Location hidden

#61 Feb 11, 2014
Untruths about you? I stated my opinion and what you have proved. Just because you do not like it does not mean it is untrue.
You are on the hot seat so you point a finger at someone else to get the subject changed. Nice try pal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton County Libertarian Party 3 hr James 22
nhk in Murfreesboro, tn, Indiana your new plant... 9 hr LuLu Bell 5
Feds and cops posted around kyger and john streets 10 hr Be careful 2
Where can a guy get a good haircut... Clubhouse... Mar 27 Jim Hunter 3
paul james laflen Mar 24 well well 1
Dr Bill Clinton Mar 24 Richelle M Lutz 8
"aunt ruth" to run for mayor Mar 24 higher standards 132
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web