hoodoo

Frankfort, IN

#27 Apr 7, 2014
Ron Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the cause for dismissal, for Sams case?.....
That no matter how much daddy throws a tantrum to save face, you can't rape the willing?
hoodoo

Frankfort, IN

#28 Apr 7, 2014
Clueless wrote:
The fact that she was onpills and drink means tuat she COULDN'T give consent, which equals rape...god ypu are a f'n moron 'crazy people'!!!
Drunk or not, most guys would take it as consensual if a woman took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom
Clueless

Frankfort, IN

#29 Apr 7, 2014
Um no, actually it's not consensual when either party is under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Seems like maybe they should start including that little tidbit of information in health class at the high school. Being unable to consent is exactly the same as saying no. This town is so damn backward...gonna defend the rapist and attempted murderer? Don't know him personally but he sure does sound like a waste of skin...
silly

Frankfort, IN

#31 Apr 8, 2014
truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I found this on the internet. I wonder if it will be brought up at the trial.
"Devon Freeman
CORRUPTION IN FRANKFORT INDIANA, apparently a lawsuit against 2 detectives, the chief of police, and the city of frankfort was casually compared to a "slip and fall in the park" by the Mayor Chris McBarnes . Let me just explain something here, in 2009 one of the detectives in this lawsuit was the detective in charge of the case of my wife being raped. Rape kit was performed which showed evidence of rape, photos taken by jason albaugh of the text messages from th...e rapist to my wife proved his guilt and self admitted he RAPED MY WIFE were never brought up in any charge, trial, or prosecution. What was the detectives answer for why no justice was served? THE CASE WAS IN THE PROSECUTERS HANDS. Really?!?!?!?! So the guy that raped my wife Shaun Beard has never spent a second on trial or in prison for the deliberate, self admitted rape of my wife because the PROSECUTER never pursued it.
As a rule, victims don't normally give their attacker a ride home after they have been raped.
Ron Jeremy

Frankfort, IN

#32 Apr 8, 2014
hoodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
That no matter how much daddy throws a tantrum to save face, you can't rape the willing?
the cause for dismissal: was that since Sam was not in police custody at the time of rape aka "in jail" then the police have no constitutional duty to do an adequate investigation or provide any sort of protection for someone who is not in their custody... Therefore they admit to not investigating the crime or for that matter doing anything to serve or protect Sam... So the FEDERAL JUDGE!!!! Must have read the side of a Frankfort police car and decided that they were to serve and protect us..
So the next time you look at one of those self serving, crooked, UNLAWFULL, POS, pigs remember that they are only wanting paid and feel they have no duty to help YOU!!!!
Ron Jeremy

Frankfort, IN

#33 Apr 8, 2014
Ya this is not Brent Its Jasons best buddy....
What up bro... Great defense.. Cant believe you put your name on that work of art that you guys sent to FED COURT!! Ha ha, oh ya and your admissions... Read that too. Hillarious!!!!
Ron Jeremy

Frankfort, IN

#34 Apr 8, 2014
YOU think im afraid of a slander suit? J.A... Guess again, why cant you come clean?
Ron Jeremy

Frankfort, IN

#35 Apr 8, 2014
J.A. don't you think you have enough stuff to concentrate on than, pressing your own lawsuit because of topix.com ?... Or are you so arrogant that you would rather save face... Is that why you are fighting all this? why didn't you guys just send this investigation to the state police, when it first started? WHY?WHY?WHY? what would your own lawsuit against me accomplish ?!!! YOU know sometimes police use scare tactics ... well guess what? IM NOT SCARED!!!
Ron Jeremy

Frankfort, IN

#36 Apr 8, 2014
The way I look at it is... If the police claim they have no duty to defend us, then we should carry guns and defend ourselves as allowed by the constitution.. RIGHT! I mean I always carry.. It deters people who have bad intentions... ANYBODY! who has bad intentions against me...I will defend my life! ANYBODY! because we know that that the cops went to hospital and told nurses not to talk about Sam....OOOPS or did they admit to that also? So go ahead and serve yourselves mr policemen ... we have guns and arent afraid..
rhonda

Frankfort, IN

#38 Apr 10, 2014
Just curious why nothing is being done or said to or about kaira Bolen. Wasn't she the one that gave her the pills, got her there and held her down while the others raped her?
Ron Jeremy

Frankfort, IN

#39 Apr 11, 2014
rhonda wrote:
Just curious why nothing is being done or said to or about kaira Bolen. Wasn't she the one that gave her the pills, got her there and held her down while the others raped her?
She will be subpoenaed in the fed case to testify and the state suit has now been filed on her and the other trash.

Since: Nov 13

Frankfort, IN

#40 Apr 13, 2014
No one is talking about how 5 grown men can be sick enough to share all of their own bodily fluids with each other. Wonder which one was the poor number 5 guy that had 4 other men's fluids all over himself. Sounds like they may be a little homosexual. (Not that there's anything wrong with being gay). But they must like standing around looking at other mens private parts....just sayin.
educateyourselfw ithrumor

Lafayette, IN

#41 Apr 28, 2014
It has taken a lot of research and difficult research at that, to try and gain some fact based info on this whole situation. Most of the issue is the misinformation being perpetuated by the "victim's" family. I realize most topix users will not take the time to do their homework, personally I attempt to offer an educated opinion or fact based details but in the end it is all opinion and rumor after all.

I understand that the rape suspects were interviewed, some more than once. I understand that the "victim" was also interviewed more than once and changed her story several times. I understand that the suspects also changed stories. so the suit falls short there. I read that a cover up is alleged. But I also confirm that the investigating officers sought to charge suspects with criminal offenses through the county prosecutor's office. As is all to common, the prosecutor's staff has declined to file charges. Remember, the prosecutor files the charges. However, this position also is immune from liability.

It appears that some allegations may have merit. An investigator does have ties to a suspect. This investigator also has been embroiled in his own scandal including allegations of on the job adultery. It would appear that this is the only "cover up" because if the facts of this poor character came out it would make the lawsuit seem truly valid. It would also appear that the Police Chief and Mayor are attempting to save face and dodge liability by claiming ignorance of the circumstances of both incidents I mentioned. So now as a department head or city mayor you can just claim ignorance to what goes on under your supervision?

As I delved into this scandal I discovered a lot of talk ((just talk not necessarily fact)) regarding a city and numerous city departments that suffer from delusional egotistical management. A child mayor that sings gospel songs on the web and makes pathetic attempts to intimidate city employees who don't buy his brand of BS. A police Chief who is so focused on his own ego and agenda that the officers are not able to get out and focus on the basic task we entrust them with which is to patrol our streets. I have spoken to multiple officers personally who have a real concern that this man suffers from personality disorder but are powerless to act ((who can afford to be without a job in this economy)). Other city departments also appear to be suffering and in the end this translates to piss poor local government. Which is so far off topic that I cannot even see where I started here.

I encourage topix users that have half a brain, if there are any of us with half a brain, to talk to those inside a situation. Read public documents ((not internet garbage)) and connect the dots. Recognize that the power to cover up lies not with those low on the totem pole but those at the top. Question the mayor, question the department heads, question the prosecutor and other elected officials. You can blame the "pigs" sure. I happen to support law enforcement for the most part. We don't want to be held accountable but we sure appreciate them when we call 911. I looked into this with an open mind and just am unable to find a cover up, other than a chief and mayor trying hard to save face so they can continue their own ambitions and a prosecutor that is hiding in the courthouse ((except when it comes to bashing certain political candidates)) That strikes me as politics as usual.

I am boring myself now so this seems like a good place to just stop
bunchofcrap

Frankfort, IN

#42 Apr 29, 2014
You feel you have it figured out. You poor little man, no where to go but topix. You want everyone to look at the mayor and the department heads as the problem. What is your motive. It is either hate for the mayor or you are to much of a coward to lead the charge! My guess is it is both. There are a couple of people in politics in Frankfort that can't deal with the mayor's success,they won't expose themselves either, but the right people know who they are. They try to cover it up like you a are doing. Big ego's with little courage.
Pot calling kettle

Rossville, IN

#43 Apr 29, 2014
bunchofcrap wrote:
You feel you have it figured out. You poor little man, no where to go but topix. You want everyone to look at the mayor and the department heads as the problem. What is your motive. It is either hate for the mayor or you are to much of a coward to lead the charge! My guess is it is both. There are a couple of people in politics in Frankfort that can't deal with the mayor's success,they won't expose themselves either, but the right people know who they are. They try to cover it up like you a are doing. Big ego's with little courage.
Look at you, you feel you have it figured out. your poor little lady, no where to go but topix.

Aren't you the one who said you we're done with topix, that we were a bunch of losers??? And here you are, right in the thick of things.

You know what they say, birds of a feather flock together.
pathetic

Chicago, IL

#44 Apr 29, 2014
You need to get your facts stright! The victim was only interviewed ONCE! This interview took place in the ER when Officer Hession turned the recorder off....Officer Hession has admitted to turning the recorder off! The police have also admitted to refusing the victim the right to have the victims advocate present when they wanted to interview her a second time. This is WHY she was NEVER interviewed a second time! If you had checked facts a state lawsuit has been filed on the rapists and city of Frankfort. This is why the Federal judge dismissed them without prejudice so a state lawsuit could be filed! Sorry, but you know nothing about case maybe next time you should dig a little deeper and get the facts!
Unsure

Indianapolis, IN

#45 May 6, 2014
So basically we have a mayor that should never see a second term, a police chief that should be fired, several detectives that should be fired, rapists roaming the streets, a bunch of drugged out party girls, and a slew of people that don't know what the word "fact" means? Maybe it's time to move to another town.
Tidbit

Michigantown, IN

#46 May 6, 2014
Unsure wrote:
So basically we have a mayor that should never see a second term, a police chief that should be fired, several detectives that should be fired, rapists roaming the streets, a bunch of drugged out party girls, and a slew of people that don't know what the word "fact" means? Maybe it's time to move to another town.
No, it's time to take back the town and county. Registered voters need to get out and use that anger to remove these clueless leaders and vote some in that will listen.

In the county, there are some close minded individuals that need to go. Unfortunately, since we only have republican choices for one council position, we are screwed. A democrat or independent could easily beat Dunn or Lutz.
Indianapolis, IN

#48 May 6, 2014
educateyourselfwithrumor wrote:
It has taken a lot of research and difficult research at that, to try and gain some fact based info on this whole situation. Most of the issue is the misinformation being perpetuated by the "victim's" family. I realize most topix users will not take the time to do their homework, personally I attempt to offer an educated opinion or fact based details but in the end it is all opinion and rumor after all.
I understand that the rape suspects were interviewed, some more than once. I understand that the "victim" was also interviewed more than once and changed her story several times. I understand that the suspects also changed stories. so the suit falls short there. I read that a cover up is alleged. But I also confirm that the investigating officers sought to charge suspects with criminal offenses through the county prosecutor's office. As is all to common, the prosecutor's staff has declined to file charges. Remember, the prosecutor files the charges. However, this position also is immune from liability.
It appears that some allegations may have merit. An investigator does have ties to a suspect. This investigator also has been embroiled in his own scandal including allegations of on the job adultery. It would appear that this is the only "cover up" because if the facts of this poor character came out it would make the lawsuit seem truly valid. It would also appear that the Police Chief and Mayor are attempting to save face and dodge liability by claiming ignorance of the circumstances of both incidents I mentioned. So now as a department head or city mayor you can just claim ignorance to what goes on under your supervision?
As I delved into this scandal I discovered a lot of talk ((just talk not necessarily fact)) regarding a city and numerous city departments that suffer from delusional egotistical management. A child mayor that sings gospel songs on the web and makes pathetic attempts to intimidate city employees who don't buy his brand of BS. A police Chief who is so focused on his own ego and agenda that the officers are not able to get out and focus on the basic task we entrust them with which is to patrol our streets. I have spoken to multiple officers personally who have a real concern that this man suffers from personality disorder but are powerless to act ((who can afford to be without a job in this economy)). Other city departments also appear to be suffering and in the end this translates to piss poor local government. Which is so far off topic that I cannot even see where I started here.
I encourage topix users that have half a brain, if there are any of us with half a brain, to talk to those inside a situation. Read public documents ((not internet garbage)) and connect the dots. Recognize that the power to cover up lies not with those low on the totem pole but those at the top. Question the mayor, question the department heads, question the prosecutor and other elected officials. You can blame the "pigs" sure. I happen to support law enforcement for the most part. We don't want to be held accountable but we sure appreciate them when we call 911. I looked into this with an open mind and just am unable to find a cover up, other than a chief and mayor trying hard to save face so they can continue their own ambitions and a prosecutor that is hiding in the courthouse ((except when it comes to bashing certain political candidates)) That strikes me as politics as usual.
I am boring myself now so this seems like a good place to just stop
Its not about a cover up at all. Its about the public defenders in this situation drop the ball and did not do there job.!!!!
Wonder how the guy that got busted over the head by "Boomer" with a cement block is doing? Last I heard he was in hospital.
If I were his family I would turn around and sue the city for allowing a habitual offender to run loose in that town.
hello123

Indianapolis, IN

#49 Nov 19, 2014
truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told tonight that this dude Boomer is one BIG scary bad ass and the police are afraid of him. I know Jason and I didn't think he was afraid of anyone. from what I hear Boomer should be locked up forever.
Haha jason Allballs lol no he isnt scared of bloomer aka rodney.....Jason's daughter autumn Dick is dating bloomer aka rodney. So hes covering for him so his grand daughter can keep being around the creep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heather kindle mayor 1 hr anybody home 258
City wants back Ambulance service (Nov '13) Feb 28 Funny 29
landscaping (May '14) Feb 28 Hey stupid 13
Judge Brad Mohler Feb 25 Be Real 22
busted Feb 22 my oh my and sigh 15
mayor mcnugget Feb 20 Funny 44
Mayor Feb 20 Traced 46

Flood Warning for Clinton County was issued at March 02 at 12:46PM EST

Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:14 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:14PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future
Bleacher Report 8:57 PM
Bears' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
Bleacher Report 3:57 AM
Colts Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions