Next Last
harry carey

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 14, 2013
who was it?
Unreal

Frankfort, IN

#2 Jul 14, 2013
Just stop right now. This forum is not the place. This is a child we are talking about. If you must know the details so bad go to the times website or clintoncountynews.com

Know everyone did their job well and the girl was responsive and is on her way recovering. A minor child's name cannot be released. Respect those boundaries please.
harrey cadey

United States

#3 Jul 14, 2013
Unreal wrote:
Just stop right now. This forum is not the place. This is a child we are talking about. If you must know the details so bad go to the times website or clintoncountynews.com
Know everyone did their job well and the girl was responsive and is on her way recovering. A minor child's name cannot be released. Respect those boundaries please.
K excuse the hell outta me you up tight ass
Flight69

Michigantown, IN

#4 Jul 14, 2013
I am glad and hope that she is on her way to recovery. My daughter saw that she was unresponsive in the pool at about the same time the lifeguard dove into rescue her. If they do release the names of the family I would be interested in helping them as much as possible. I can not fathom what they are going thru and our prayers go out to them.
Unreal

Frankfort, IN

#5 Jul 14, 2013
Classy. Obviously if you really were sincere and gave a shit you would not be asking to expose the name of a minor child on some blogging website.

Get a hobby.... better yet......get a life!
harrey cadey wrote:
<quoted text>
K excuse the hell outta me you up tight ass
Unreal

Frankfort, IN

#6 Jul 14, 2013
I agree With you and pray for her and her family.
However we all know most use this site to gossip. So for Anyone to start putting her name out there is disrespectful we are talking about a minor child. If and when the family does I'm sure it will be released via news release and I'm sure it wouldn't be via this website!
Flight69 wrote:
I am glad and hope that she is on her way to recovery. My daughter saw that she was unresponsive in the pool at about the same time the lifeguard dove into rescue her. If they do release the names of the family I would be interested in helping them as much as possible. I can not fathom what they are going thru and our prayers go out to them.
lol

Frankfort, IN

#7 Jul 15, 2013
Obviously you dont have a life either honey, if your bitching at someone who clearly just asked a qustion and you blasted them like they were stupid. The girl is stable and she is fine. Now if we wait we'll see who the family is later in the paper. Thats that, no need to be rude to someone who ASKED a Question.
Mayor

Frankfort, IN

#8 Jul 15, 2013
lol wrote:
Obviously you dont have a life either honey, if your bitching at someone who clearly just asked a qustion and you blasted them like they were stupid. The girl is stable and she is fine. Now if we wait we'll see who the family is later in the paper. Thats that, no need to be rude to someone who ASKED a Question.
Calling the Mayor honey lol wow you are clueless
Funny

Frankfort, IN

#9 Jul 15, 2013
lol wrote:
This honey only attacks one person, not me!!
Predictable

Fort Wayne, IN

#10 Jul 15, 2013
How predictable. A person was standing up for a child and people feel they are being treated rude. How about being rude asking for a underage child's name be put all over a website. Don't you think the mayor or the news would of released the girls name if they were allowed to.
Geesh...
Yes everyone is curious, but respect the child's boundaries. Would you want your child's name blasted here on Topix?
lol wrote:
WoW

Fort Wayne, IN

#11 Jul 15, 2013
I'm sure the mayor has better things to deal with then to answer gossip seeking individuals.
What part of a minor child's information cannot be released do you not understand?
Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling the Mayor honey lol wow you are clueless
watch out

Frankfort, IN

#12 Jul 15, 2013
It's called (privacy act). On top of that she is a minor. How about leaving the familys name out of it, she's alive and well thanks GOD and the quick aid of the rescuers. Thank GOD we're not morning the loss of a child.
Unreal

Frankfort, IN

#13 Jul 15, 2013
That was exactly my point and I do not even know the little girl.
People are just so disrespectful and the nerve to say I was being rude by asking them to just stop right then and there.
watch out wrote:
It's called (privacy act). On top of that she is a minor. How about leaving the familys name out of it, she's alive and well thanks GOD and the quick aid of the rescuers. Thank GOD we're not morning the loss of a child.
Meg

Frankfort, IN

#14 Jul 17, 2013
Good grief. Yes, there is a privacy act and no, the little girl shouldn't be named as she is a minor. But to jump down someone throat like that over a question? You could have just as easily been nice about it. Did you wake up that morning on the wrong side of the bed? Or forget to put your big girl pants on?
Unreal

Frankfort, IN

#15 Jul 17, 2013
lol. Depends on how you read it I guess. Would you want your child's name blasted all over a website like this? Because that is exactly the direction it was about to go? Otherwise why would some ask Who was it?
Aww...so sorry someone got their feelings hurt....I'll take that over them blasting a child's name all over the Internet anyday. By the way relived the little girl is home safe and well!
Meg wrote:
Good grief. Yes, there is a privacy act and no, the little girl shouldn't be named as she is a minor. But to jump down someone throat like that over a question? You could have just as easily been nice about it. Did you wake up that morning on the wrong side of the bed? Or forget to put your big girl pants on?
supduper jim

United States

#16 Jul 17, 2013
Unreal wrote:
lol. Depends on how you read it I guess. Would you want your child's name blasted all over a website like this? Because that is exactly the direction it was about to go? Otherwise why would some ask Who was it?
Aww...so sorry someone got their feelings hurt....I'll take that over them blasting a child's name all over the Internet anyday. By the way relived the little girl is home safe and well!
<quoted text>

K u can shut ur halatosis mouth up now

K unreal idiot u can shut dat halatosis mouth now
Uno

Frankfort, IN

#17 Jul 17, 2013
Unreal wrote:
I agree With you and pray for her and her family.
However we all know most use this site to gossip. So for Anyone to start putting her name out there is disrespectful we are talking about a minor child. If and when the family does I'm sure it will be released via news release and I'm sure it wouldn't be via this website!
<quoted text>
Not that the girls name matters, she's home safe now but you do have an attitude... Just saying
SoEmotional

Fort Wayne, IN

#18 Jul 18, 2013
Someone stands up for a kid and everyone starts whining. Yep typical behavior on this website.
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#19 Jul 18, 2013
Probably because there is a nice way to go about it!!! You can read "unreal's" tone.. I don't give two shits if you people think its me or not you can take my word that it is not!! I have never attacked anybody on this site except one person whom hides under many different assumed names, furthermore, there is way more important news in this town than a little girls name, my goodness....
tired of all the crooks

United States

#20 Jul 18, 2013
Can we just all get along?!?!?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot Dog Festival 7 hr Curious 24
Wasted money on the Golf Course Aug 27 county support 19
parks Aug 27 Hotdog Pride 2
Heron bust Aug 26 Fedcasegoingood 6
Debate: Marijuana - Frankfort, IN (Aug '10) Aug 24 clintoncounty12in 82
What a joke: spice bust Aug 24 Be Real 7
landscaping (May '14) Aug 15 Hey stupid 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages