Will the town of Frankfort finally se...

Will the town of Frankfort finally see victory against the "ol boy" system?

Created by David on Jun 11, 2013

42 votes

Click on an option to vote

Indeed. All of them will be brought to their knees

Yes, but there will be some "scape goats"

Probably, but only with hand slaps for punishement

ABSOLUTELY NO. It will completely disappear..

Citizen X

Vernon Hills, IL

#21 Jun 14, 2013
All I'm saying is if there was more to do in this town, kids wouldn't resort to drinking or doing drugs as a form of entertainment. And all of your precious little angels have done one or the other in their teenage life. It's the sad thing about this town. Look at the high schooler arrested with meth. You probably never thought that was around your kids. The city shoul try and get some things here in town for teenagers to do that's fun. Go kart track, Putt putt golf, late night swimming at the pool, anything would be better than nothing. Hell set up some sort of video game tournament. that's what kids are into. Set it up in the high school gym or something where they can stay there all night playing games with all of their friends.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22 Jun 14, 2013
Whatever happened to parents being responsible for their children? Saying that the reason your kid drinks, takes drugs, etc. is because the Frankfort city government doesn't provide enough activities for them is a HUGE cop-out.
NoCLue

Oak Brook, IL

#23 Jun 14, 2013
That is McBarnes motto.Anytime there is a sticky situation to answer to the public he says No Statement at this time.
old man wrote:
well it would be nice if the police and the mayor would give some kind of a statement! come on now it took 5 weeks to give the rape kit to the state police! that said, why did it take so long? and our mayor would NOT release anything to the news media that is public knowlege!
NoCLue

Oak Brook, IL

#24 Jun 14, 2013
Would that be because they all conspired to get their stories straight?
If they were smart they would keep their mouths shut. But, by all means I'm sure these gangster wanna be's will continue to run their mouths rather then keep them shut. That gives them street cred.
A good lawyer would advise their client to do so.
Come On wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how it happened? The people that had sex with her say it was done on a lets do it basis...Are you taking sides without knowing the facts? I think you are again only reading what the attorney and Gary Snyder states.. Will you listen to the people being accused or I guess you have already found them guilty without their story.. Hope you are not a juror .
tired of the words

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Jun 14, 2013
Confirms that there are nothing but FOOLS on here! ALL OF THE ABOVE. Excluding the punjab post.

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#26 Jun 14, 2013
All THIS ol Guy is a sayin is: Why in the WORLD is ANYBODY a tryin ta "Try" this case er Figure Out this case when yer ALL just a Either readin Documentation that is Either One side er the Other Biased. OR yer LISTEN ta either One side er the Other that is Biased. Not ONE ah You people were THERE that night. Not ONE ah you people have a CLUE what REALLY went on. This sounds like the OLD GAME "TELEPHONE" Sit everyone in a Line and Whisper somethin in the First persons EAR and then pass it down the line! Remember that? Sometimes the BEST thing ta SAY........ is NUTHIN. Let the Courts figure it out. Either way.......There WILL be a Reconin
Wonder

Lebanon, IN

#27 Jun 14, 2013
The Mayor and Police Chief being sued for such a horrible crime cost us the stellar grant, Thanks Guys

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28 Jun 14, 2013
Wonder wrote:
The Mayor and Police Chief being sued for such a horrible crime cost us the stellar grant, Thanks Guys
Hey can hide,let's hope he don't seek ( reelection).
resident

Frankfort, IN

#29 Jun 15, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
As a candidate and now as Mayor, McBarnes said repeatedly there need to be more options for the youth of this community in regards to entertainment and recreation.
So, according to the Mayor, the City of Frankfort is responsible to entertain the youth.
I think IVY Tech is the answer.
hotdog

Elkhart, IN

#30 Jun 15, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
As a candidate and now as Mayor, McBarnes said repeatedly there need to be more options for the youth of this community in regards to entertainment and recreation.
So, according to the Mayor, the City of Frankfort is responsible to entertain the youth.
My children are mine to raise, I don't care what the mayor says, I don't care what the president himself might have to say. I will raise my kids and I will see to their entertainment myself.
I was raised in a town a heck of a lot smaller than Frankfort and we managed to entertain ourselvs without drugs and alcohol. That excuse is a cop out for poor parenting
hotdog

Elkhart, IN

#31 Jun 15, 2013
Citizen X wrote:
The city shoul try and get some things here in town for teenagers to do that's fun. Go kart track, Putt putt golf, late night swimming at the pool,
While that sounds good, it has all been tried before with no support. Kids who like to do drugs and alcohol are going to do it no matter what. And the kids who are not into it won't do it. And I'm not talking about a teenager experimenting with weed I'm talking about the losers who follow in their parents drug/booze footsteps.
funnything happens

Chicago, IL

#32 Jun 15, 2013
Really we need more entertainment when all this generation wants to do is twitter, facebook, tx, and play on their Ipad {chris mcbarnes included}.
There is plenty do in this community if the kids and parents in this town would just tell their kids to go outside and use their imagination oh that's right they can't because they would have to goggle to know what that means. We have parks, baseball fields, soccer fields, libraries, YMCA, boys and girls club, summer programs, skate park, just tell me what else can we offer them? This generation has no interest in outside activities. If the mayor wants to set an example for the young generation he should get ride of his twitter,facebook , talk to the youth and help them to learn the meaning of socializing, how to be kind to one another by personally knowing each other .
bowzer

United States

#33 Jun 15, 2013
funnything happens wrote:
Really we need more entertainment when all this generation wants to do is twitter, facebook, tx, and play on their Ipad {chris mcbarnes included}.
There is plenty do in this community if the kids and parents in this town would just tell their kids to go outside and use their imagination oh that's right they can't because they would have to goggle to know what that means. We have parks, baseball fields, soccer fields, libraries, YMCA, boys and girls club, summer programs, skate park, just tell me what else can we offer them? This generation has no interest in outside activities. If the mayor wants to set an example for the young generation he should get ride of his twitter,facebook , talk to the youth and help them to learn the meaning of socializing, how to be kind to one another by personally knowing each other .
Now if only more people would see it this way.
resident

Frankfort, IN

#34 Jun 16, 2013
CryinWolfe wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what family first is trying to say is that s/he knows the facts of the case.Period.
So, are you/they saying she wasn't raped?

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#35 Jun 16, 2013
"resident" get on the SAME PAGE! There is TWO count the TWO other Forums in here for THAT! WE are a talkin about OUR kids. THAT is True "hotdog" "funnything" and "bowzer" ALL Three! We DO live in a Different World and Generation. I am Probably OLDER than ya ALL and YES, When MY Maw and PAW wern't a WORKIN ME They KICKED My Hiney out ah the HOUSE and said "FIND SOMETHIN TA DO!" I learned a STICK could be a Sword or a Gun ta fight of Injuns er What ever. Have ANY of ya WENT ta that Facebook and Twitter and SEEN the CRAP that yer Mayor has Put up there HimSELF? Around Christmas he Sang some Stupid song, had a Sock cap on his head and I SWEAR ta Be Jeans his Eyes were so RED he lookd Smashed ta Smithereens! Now THAT is Who is goin in yer Schools and a LEADIN yer kids and then a Tellin YOU ya need ta "Teach yer children well". Evidently Noone did a very good job with him in the People services cause He helped LOSE the Stellar Grant by a LYING to the Grant people who, Evidently SAW that Frankfort was NOT Ready fer no 18 Million dollar Boost. The State Board of Account is STILL here Auditin the City (Don't ya think the Stellar people Knew that?) The Lt. Gov. Who is Supposed ta be Yer Mayor's Buddy was ON the Committee? Hmm and Frankfort Still didn't get it? This ALL goes back ta what this ol Guy's been a sayin ALL along There's MORE than ONE Fox in the HEN HOUSE and they just got CAUGHT up in their OWN Traps!
Frankfort

United States

#36 Jun 18, 2013
So much more to this ..truth will come out. People are so quick to blame with out all the facts just wait Frankfort you will eventually find out the truth!
tired of the words

Indianapolis, IN

#37 Jun 18, 2013
No one is on Topix.It's a godsend that what separates good people from the bad is brains and the innate desire for good. After a while your just see how useless their comments and motives are.
Tired of tired

Noblesville, IN

#38 Jun 18, 2013
tired of the words wrote:
No one is on Topix.It's a godsend that what separates good people from the bad is brains and the innate desire for good. After a while your just see how useless their comments and motives are.
They come here to hear some truth. Maybe a few things on here aren't. Like your bull about the mayor and his administration being truthful with the public. That's crap.

But the comments about finances are.

So hush up and leave us if you don't like it!!,!
resident

Frankfort, IN

#39 Jun 18, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
"resident" get on the SAME PAGE! There is TWO count the TWO other Forums in here for THAT! WE are a talkin about OUR kids. THAT is True "hotdog" "funnything" and "bowzer" ALL Three! We DO live in a Different World and Generation. I am Probably OLDER than ya ALL and YES, When MY Maw and PAW wern't a WORKIN ME They KICKED My Hiney out ah the HOUSE and said "FIND SOMETHIN TA DO!" I learned a STICK could be a Sword or a Gun ta fight of Injuns er What ever. Have ANY of ya WENT ta that Facebook and Twitter and SEEN the CRAP that yer Mayor has Put up there HimSELF? Around Christmas he Sang some Stupid song, had a Sock cap on his head and I SWEAR ta Be Jeans his Eyes were so RED he lookd Smashed ta Smithereens! Now THAT is Who is goin in yer Schools and a LEADIN yer kids and then a Tellin YOU ya need ta "Teach yer children well". Evidently Noone did a very good job with him in the People services cause He helped LOSE the Stellar Grant by a LYING to the Grant people who, Evidently SAW that Frankfort was NOT Ready fer no 18 Million dollar Boost. The State Board of Account is STILL here Auditin the City (Don't ya think the Stellar people Knew that?) The Lt. Gov. Who is Supposed ta be Yer Mayor's Buddy was ON the Committee? Hmm and Frankfort Still didn't get it? This ALL goes back ta what this ol Guy's been a sayin ALL along There's MORE than ONE Fox in the HEN HOUSE and they just got CAUGHT up in their OWN Traps!
In all due respect, I think you need to go back and read all the posts. I'm not the one who first posted about the lawsuit. I believe that you will find the third post on this topic referring to the lawsuit. However, I believe that you have put your two cents in on this subject if you go back and read all the posts.
Jim

Charlestown, IN

#40 Jun 18, 2013
At least he got rid of bill Clinton and alot of the good old boys , it's a start

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weeks' victim has seduced before? (Jun '14) Thu Undisclosed 178
trump rally in frankfort Thu Trump Train 3
Drug must on 28 May 25 Sorry NOT SORRY 7
Lighthouse Inn May 24 Sleep well 4
fatal accident/unrestrained child (Jul '15) May 23 Duh 12
Good day cares in Frankfort May 22 Searching Mother 1
Is clinton central school closing down May 22 fucky mcfuckstick 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages