First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Let us see

Kiev, Ukraine

#22 Oct 15, 2012
Do you have money burning a hole in your pocket? Would you blow tens of thousands of dollars with a huge risk of no return? I didn't think so.

That is exactly what happened with this program you moron. They bet the farm and lost. BIG FREAKIN' TIME. The county is in budget mode, the city is in BIG budget mode, and the chamber should have been following the examples of those folks.

You think this little website tears the community down? You are a moron then. If 30 people read this on a good day, it would be shocking.

Why do I write that? Because if most of the community did read it, they would be at every board and committee meeting that Frankfort and the county had. Heads would be rolling, people would be embarrassed to show up to their elected positions, and this town and county would be heading in a different direction.

Act respectful? You calling people "cry babies" is exactly what brings forth comments from people like me calling you a moron. The people you speak against see things for what they truly are, but you see them through a set of lenses that obviously distort the reality in which the rest of us reside in.
Support local business wrote:
What a bunch of cry babies at least someone tried to go something positive for the community! This website should be shut down! It does nothing but tear the community apart rather than build it up. There is more than plenty of opportunity to work with the chamber or the mayor or go to public meetings and make a difference. The difference is you have to make known who you are and act in a respectful manner, this is hard for most of the people on topix.
The good preacher

Michigantown, IN

#23 Oct 15, 2012
will be making the Wounded Warriors financial commitment right.

He can either choose to do it quietly, or it can be done publically, but it will be done.

On earth as it is in heaven. Right Rev Sheridan?!?
tick tick tick

United States

#24 Oct 16, 2012
Time is ticking away.
Mr Indy

Frankfort, IN

#25 Oct 16, 2012
Let us see wrote:
Do you have money burning a hole in your pocket? Would you blow tens of thousands of dollars with a huge risk of no return? I didn't think so.
That is exactly what happened with this program you moron. They bet the farm and lost. BIG FREAKIN' TIME. The county is in budget mode, the city is in BIG budget mode, and the chamber should have been following the examples of those folks.
You think this little website tears the community down? You are a moron then. If 30 people read this on a good day, it would be shocking.
Why do I write that? Because if most of the community did read it, they would be at every board and committee meeting that Frankfort and the county had. Heads would be rolling, people would be embarrassed to show up to their elected positions, and this town and county would be heading in a different direction.
Act respectful? You calling people "cry babies" is exactly what brings forth comments from people like me calling you a moron. The people you speak against see things for what they truly are, but you see them through a set of lenses that obviously distort the reality in which the rest of us reside in.
<quoted text>
The only true Moron is people who offer nothing but lip service on topix.
Welcome

Kiev, Ukraine

#26 Oct 16, 2012
to the club, Mr. Indy!
The inquirer

United States

#27 Oct 24, 2012
So has anyone seen the final figures on the Alive on 65 program?

I can't wait to hear how we'll they did to shut up the naysayers!
time travler

Frankfort, IN

#28 Oct 25, 2012
Time will shut up the naysayers, it always does. People hate negetive people.
Reality check

Chicago, IL

#29 Oct 26, 2012
So the Chamber got a loan from the Farmers Bank for the Alive program. Can they really make that kind of decision without consulting the complete membership?

When I spoke with plant managers from our other facilities, two of them indicated that they were advised of out of the ordinary programs that their local Chambers did through weekly e-mails, monthly newsletters, and quarterly reports.
exam the truth

Frankfort, IN

#30 Oct 26, 2012
This thread started almost 60 days ago, 28 postings have been made, well 29 with this one. By aprox. 7 different people. GIVE IT UP!!!! you are the same 7 people who post all over topix. All you offer is negetive lip service.You choose to remain in the dark and slander and you REAP WHAT YOU SOE! Your numbers are shrinking,your cause is pointless, your following is deserved.It's clear your desire is to trash anything and anyone in office. A democrat, a O'Brien supporter, more like people who didn't gain anything from the last election that is employed by the city.MOTIVE drives most people.It's truly a sad way to live your life.
Sassy

Bronx, NY

#31 Oct 26, 2012
exam the truth wrote:
This thread started almost 60 days ago, 28 postings have been made, well 29 with this one. By aprox. 7 different people. GIVE IT UP!!!! you are the same 7 people who post all over topix. All you offer is negetive lip service.You choose to remain in the dark and slander and you REAP WHAT YOU SOE! Your numbers are shrinking,your cause is pointless, your following is deserved.It's clear your desire is to trash anything and anyone in office. A democrat, a O'Brien supporter, more like people who didn't gain anything from the last election that is employed by the city.MOTIVE drives most people.It's truly a sad way to live your life.
Right on!

You couldn't be telling the truth any more about city employees not getting what they wanted.

Here's a funny story... How bout one if these "7" people posting tried to get a promotion after ripping apart McBarnes on here all the time? How naive is that?
And you are

United States

#32 Oct 26, 2012
Where are your names?

A republican city official who's wet dream is to be the mayor?

A stupid woman from WILO?

People who can't stand real information being brought out because you can't control this media?

Don't like it? Then don't spew the vomit that you do!

Well

Frankfort, IN

#33 Oct 27, 2012
exam the truth wrote:
I highly doubt this is a democrat or an Obrien supporter. I would be willing to bet this is a person who supported McBarnes but didn't gain anything from him in the end. Remember Donna, Pippengers secretary, well she was very upset she didn't get that position again. I could name some others but won't. Oh, and who that works for the city didn't gain something that would be mad? Bacon, if I am not mistaken, was an Obrien supporter that was promoted to Chief. I believe Myers was promoted to something as well inside the Police department and I know he supported Obrien.. So this the reason I say its in McBarnes own camp that didn't get a job that may or may not have been promised... And you are right, it is motives that do drive people, like when they campaign hard for somebody but nothing in return.. And yes, it is truly sad the way those people live their life. Expect something in the end after working hard to blast everybody else in the political game.
And you are

United States

#34 Oct 27, 2012
It's actually people who are pissed of at the foolish spending of money.

Is that wrong?
Did you

Frankfort, IN

#35 Jun 11, 2013
Hear on party line this morning about the chamber possibly renting a space from old Stoney?

Could that be due to the fact that it is hard to make mortgage payments as well as paying off the six figure loan from the failed Alive on 65 project?

Shan, thank you for destroying the chamber with your dumbass idea. And chamber, thank you for allowing him to do it. I noticed that your chamber Sponsers have dwindled to 5. That's down from the original 12

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton Praire on NBC Today Show 10/25/14 were ... 2 hr curious 3
state Road 28 west 19 hr asphalt workers wife 12
Frankfort Auction Pavillion 19 hr Ex Frankfort Resi... 5
Tom Weeks 22 hr playa 7
Clinton prairie Fri Murphy 18
American Body Shop Fri Sue 28
clinton prarie football players are quitters an... Oct 22 Give it up 2
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match

Frankfort Jobs