First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Yep

Brazil

#124 Apr 11, 2013
Tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
By being a tax payer I have skin in the game, to bad IVT can't say the same. Trust me, I pay my way for my family and nothing comes for free. Look up the requirements for the private school if you wish, I don't need to.
Oh, and I do understand what an adult is and by the way, I was just simply dumbfounded you would even suggest another city for my children to attend. After all, you are the one that wants to have IVT in this city no matter the cost to keep our adults here in this community. Good luck with that. The only kids that will attend this IVT are the ones that will attend for free, like the free stuff they get now. Does the Purdue learning network rig a bell, you know, the one that go for free. You haven't the first clue of anything. Oh and did you hapen to look where property taxes go? Just for your info, nearly 60% of all collected goes to the schools. So yes, property taxes still fund a large part of the school system. Sorry you are misinformed...
She is misinformed. She's on the school board.
Downtown worker

Indonesia

#125 Apr 11, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Carol Bartley. The marching morons on this forum are batting .000.
And nobody is forcing anybody to send their children to a private school. You people act as if a private school should have the exact same enrollment requirements as public schools.
As for 'skin in the game' what exactly do you bring to the table, nu-viewy? Are you an elected official? Are you a city or county employee?
Marching morons... that would be where you work and the school board you associate yourself with.

Could you fix the downtown free wifi tomorrow instead of spewing your ridiculous rhetoric on here?

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#126 Apr 11, 2013
You are So right "Tell Me" Who EVER this Clown is Why are WE wastin GOOD breath and FINGERTIME on them? It CLEAN and CLEAR "PUNJABBY" is Not Worth the PUN Ner the JABBY ta WORRY about!
Downtown worker

Indonesia

#127 Apr 11, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
You are So right "Tell Me" Who EVER this Clown is Why are WE wastin GOOD breath and FINGERTIME on them? It CLEAN and CLEAR "PUNJABBY" is Not Worth the PUN Ner the JABBY ta WORRY about!
And you were right Nu-Viewer, she's the one who get's posts erased that spread the truth about the Administration both city and county.

Good call.
Well

Indianapolis, IN

#128 Apr 11, 2013
Carol does have a nice rack! I put her on a MILF list.
Follower of Well

Murcia, Spain

#129 Apr 11, 2013
Is that a rack for IT equipment or what???

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#130 Apr 12, 2013
Downtown worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Marching morons... that would be where you work and the school board you associate yourself with.
Could you fix the downtown free wifi tomorrow instead of spewing your ridiculous rhetoric on here?
Ok, exactly where do I work?

And only a moocher would be bitching about fixing the free wifi downtown.

Michigantown, IN

#131 Apr 12, 2013
This ol guy and Many of us REALLY are at the place where your RANTS are at the place where WE DON"T CARE. BUT, I certainly HOPE that yur NOT a female. You have the Awefulist MOUTH on you fer a Woman!

Location hidden

#132 Apr 12, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
This ol guy and Many of us REALLY are at the place where your RANTS are at the place where WE DON"T CARE. BUT, I certainly HOPE that yur NOT a female. You have the Awefulist MOUTH on you fer a Woman!
So a woman should have a 'cleaner mouth' then a man? So you are a male chauvinist pig as well. I'm not surprised.
Citizen

Albania

#133 Apr 12, 2013
Now Carol, do n0t get ur panties in a wad just because you got caught.

And as far as wifi is concerned, the mayor says it it there, your man marc says it works, and it doesn't. If y'all do not want us to have free wifi, then shut it off and quit talkin about it.

Location hidden

#134 Apr 12, 2013
Citizen wrote:
Now Carol, do n0t get ur panties in a wad just because you got caught.
And as far as wifi is concerned, the mayor says it it there, your man marc says it works, and it doesn't. If y'all do not want us to have free wifi, then shut it off and quit talkin about it.
Now we have 'your man marc'. Who is marc?
What the heck

Indianapolis, IN

#135 Apr 12, 2013
Why don't anyone care that our city is being sued and our new police chief is involved. And did they replace one detective and not the other? How can we trust them now? Did the mayor know this before he put someone involved in such a thing in as a chief?
stupid is

Indianapolis, IN

#136 Apr 13, 2013
When this is said and done, all police will be cleared when the truth is proven! Question is, why trust your comments. Your time frame is a little bit off also, the mayor appointed the police chief long before the rape happened.
would like to know

Greenwood, IN

#137 Apr 13, 2013
well rape is rape! if it was your young girl you would be mad as hell! why are we just hearing about this? one cop left the test kit in his car for 5 weeks. dont you think its about time to find out why it wasnt handled right. when everything comes to lite you will know why. and just blocks from where IVT is! the cops didnt think anybody would find out about this. dont want my girl going to IVT when the rappest are still that close to school! and why arent these basterds in jail?

Michigantown, IN

#138 Apr 13, 2013
WELP! This Forum Started OUT a talkin about the STELLAR grant NOW were ALL the way ta RAPE? Hmmmmm
Not sayin it aint important, just wonderin why people can't either Stay on topic or start another Forum? Oh well, I'll just a keep on a readin! ANd "Punjabby" JUST cause I am a Male I learned a LONG time ago "People that use profanity are not INTELLIGENT enough to use any other. Wheather Male NER Female!
Hmmm

Guarulhos, Brazil

#139 Apr 13, 2013
All I can tell you Nu Viewer is Carol is really mad because she finally got caught on here.

But that's ok. She means well but has been poisoned by the koolaid that the administration and marc have been giving her.

I filter out all the impurities before I partake of things.

How about you???

Location hidden

#141 Apr 15, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
All I can tell you Nu Viewer is Carol is really mad because she finally got caught on here.
Who is Carol?
Very interesting

Brazil

#142 Apr 27, 2013
Mr. Mayor,

What do you plan on doing to make all this go away before the stellar grant people get here?

Looking forward to seeing your next move.

Mrs. Very Interesting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why is everyone using my name 8 hr unsilentmajority 4
Clinton County Treasurer walks off the job Sep 27 Yep 42
what sad is when family lies to family and take... Sep 24 Doc Johnson 5
American Body Shop Sep 24 rightway 14
Fair Assoc annual meeting Sep 22 clodhopper 14
Officer Munoz harassment complaints Sep 22 Just quit already 13
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 party loyalty 98
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match

Frankfort Jobs

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Frankfort News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Frankfort

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]