County Versus City

Michigantown, IN

#64 Apr 5, 2013
fire fire fire wrote:
Dis anyone know that they were going to put a ffire station on the old Emerson property? I doubt it. The mayor is full of surprises.
Here be something else of interest. No one has mentioned the Round House for months now.Wouldn't you think that Stellar Grant people would see that as a vision? I guess all those railroad guys and Shan had their brains ripped out when Rambo, Napa know how, and the puppetSkippy shut them down.
There is a county elected official who is in deep conversation with bringing another Univeristy into Clinton County. A member of his family, Dr. Smith, is the current President of Indiana Wesleyan University.

There was some discussion of this school at a trustee's meeting at the Main Marion University.

I hope we don't have to pony up more money for this.
tgreye

Indianapolis, IN

#65 Apr 5, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Rick.
Who is Rick?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#66 Apr 8, 2013
tgreye wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Rick?
I wish I knew.

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#67 Apr 8, 2013
Lotta people are sayin YOU there Punjabby are RICK as in RICK GUNYON. You KNOW this site has been HACKED about 2-3 Times and The PLAYERS have been Revealed. That's the reason when Ol Scotty Shoemaker kept a callin me some Preacher- it came out which post HE was and he had to "change" his name. Him and Eric too! Better change yer name there Jabby. Too many people including this ol guy clean out here in ROSSVILLE knows who ya are!-sorry

Location hidden

#68 Apr 8, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
Lotta people are sayin YOU there Punjabby are RICK as in RICK GUNYON. You KNOW this site has been HACKED about 2-3 Times and The PLAYERS have been Revealed. That's the reason when Ol Scotty Shoemaker kept a callin me some Preacher- it came out which post HE was and he had to "change" his name. Him and Eric too! Better change yer name there Jabby. Too many people including this ol guy clean out here in ROSSVILLE knows who ya are!-sorry
Hey nu-viewy,

I am not Rick Gunyon. If you do not believe me then please provide evidence to the contrary.

Michigantown, IN

#69 Apr 8, 2013
Can't do that there "Jabby" you know that as well as this ol guy does. OTHER THAN... Like I said...You KNOW this site has been HACKED. TOO many people have said in PUBLIC that PUNJAB is RICK GUNYON. Also gonna answer yer post from (Mayor makes great strides) cause ya didnt DENY on THAT post that was wasn't Rick Gunyou But ya DID shoot off about What I said about the Mayor NOT Havin a degree in anything other than MAYBE,"How to Fool a City" "How ta Give Speeches" er "How ta hang out with Ol Men" Cus he OBVIOUSLY does NOT have a degree in Business Management and YOU shot of to ME that obviously THIS ol man did! and I want these fine "VIEWERS" ta Read my Response to YOU Councilman Gunyon: Well there "Jabby" Ya didn't DENY bein Rick that's a start there! Don't ya Remember at ALL Who USED to be on YOUR City Council since YOU sit on it?
And the one who is LOOKIN ta Run fer MAYOR the NEXT Election that DIDN"T want a GROCERY store in Frankfort? The DEGREE thing is called "a joke" "a sidebar statement" cause Obviously that kid did NOT get any degree in Management. This ol guy has "Managed" my Home, my taxes, my Real estate taxes and my Family since YOU AND that Mayor were in Dittees and am STILL payin through the nose through WHEEL tax and Real Estate tax. Sooooo if ya wanna consider THAT background in Business MAnagement then there's a whole heck of a lot of us in Clinton County and Your fine City that are doin THAT while the Councils, Mayor, BOW, and Utility Services are Sellin US down the DRAIN!
Hmmm

Bangkok, Thailand

#70 Apr 8, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
When you say "Hacked", what are you indicating?

Also, did I miss the post where all the players were revealed?
The Real Rick Gunyon

Frankfort, IN

#71 Apr 8, 2013
Mr. or Ms. "nu-viewer"..... I find it, well, interesting (disturbing?) that you, posting under an assumed identity, have these personal opinions you insist on sharing on this forum regarding the real identity of Punjab and my own identity being one and the same. Yet, you hide behind your own false identity to make this claim??? Perhaps you've heard the phrase "the pot calling the kettle black"? Hummmm.

Let me very clear. You are totally incorrect. I do not post, nor have I ever posted as Punjab. Said another way, Punjab is one person and I am another person, despite your claims to the contrary.

For the record my IP address is 108.213.245.75 in case you or other people want to try to trace my web presence history etc.

Please know that I do not appreciate your using my name on this website and I would kindly ask you to please stop doing so.

I will be attending tonight's Frankfort City Council meeting starting at 7PM. If you'd like to show up for a friendly conversation, please just introduce yourself after the meeting has ended and I would be happy to speak with you face-to-face.

Otherwise, with all due respect I would kindly refer you back to Coach Knight's famous speech (which can be located via a web search). You know, the one in which Coach Knight said something like "...let them bury me upside down, so my crics can kiss my xxx."

Rick Gunyon
Frankfort Common Council District 5

Michigantown, IN

#72 Apr 8, 2013
Quotin the GREAT Ron White "Ignorance you can TEACH-But ya CAN'T FIX STUPID" And the people in this site are NOT that STUPID ner IGNORANT "Last two posts #70 and 71?-Ya JUST told on yerselves. lol Didn't have ta Mention yer names. And uhhhh fer a Councilman Learn how ta spell C-R-I-T-I-C-S
There Mr uhhhhh well you know who ya are. And as fer Me? I'm just another poor slob that you legislaters are a soakin fer all the taxes you can get. My NAME means Nothin ta you like the REST of the taxpayin citizens in your city and this county. I HOPE there are a few on here that agree with me.
City Lawsuits

Indianapolis, IN

#73 Apr 8, 2013
The Real Rick Gunyon wrote:
Mr. or Ms. "nu-viewer"..... I find it, well, interesting (disturbing?) that you, posting under an assumed identity, have these personal opinions you insist on sharing on this forum regarding the real identity of Punjab and my own identity being one and the same. Yet, you hide behind your own false identity to make this claim??? Perhaps you've heard the phrase "the pot calling the kettle black"? Hummmm.
Let me very clear. You are totally incorrect. I do not post, nor have I ever posted as Punjab. Said another way, Punjab is one person and I am another person, despite your claims to the contrary.
For the record my IP address is 108.213.245.75 in case you or other people want to try to trace my web presence history etc.
Please know that I do not appreciate your using my name on this website and I would kindly ask you to please stop doing so.
I will be attending tonight's Frankfort City Council meeting starting at 7PM. If you'd like to show up for a friendly conversation, please just introduce yourself after the meeting has ended and I would be happy to speak with you face-to-face.
Otherwise, with all due respect I would kindly refer you back to Coach Knight's famous speech (which can be located via a web search). You know, the one in which Coach Knight said something like "...let them bury me upside down, so my crics can kiss my xxx."
Rick Gunyon
Hello Mr. Frankfort Needs The Best

Good to see that you have come on here to defend yourself.

Why did you go to great lengths to support Greeno during the election?

Why will you not stop the reckless spending of this mayor?

You thought Johnny-Boy was a shoe in that you told Verny you would have John come on and defend his position on fiber after the primary.

Remember, you were never elected to the seat you now have.
Focus On Frankfort

Indianapolis, IN

#74 Apr 9, 2013
City Lawsuits wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Mr. Frankfort Needs The Best
Good to see that you have come on here to defend yourself.
Why did you go to great lengths to support Greeno during the election?
Why will you not stop the reckless spending of this mayor?
You thought Johnny-Boy was a shoe in that you told Verny you would have John come on and defend his position on fiber after the primary.
Remember, you were never elected to the seat you now have.
I think you should have addressed the non-elected City Councilman as... Mr. Focus On Frankfort

Location hidden

#75 Apr 9, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
Can't do that there "Jabby" you know that as well as this ol guy does. OTHER THAN... Like I said...You KNOW this site has been HACKED.
I know no such thing, nu-viewy. Again, please provide proof that this site has been hacked and that I am Mr. Gunyon.

Location hidden

#76 Apr 9, 2013
Rick Gunyon
Thank you Mr. Gunyon.

Nu-viewy is clearly delusional. Let him stay in Rossville with his own kind.

Michigantown, IN

#77 Apr 9, 2013
Thanks there "Focus on Frankfort" And Don't ALL of ya LOVE it how "Punjabby" and "The REAL ####****** He told me in His post NOT to say his name on here. LOL are Defendin eachother? Ain't that KINDA like given the FOX the KEY ta the CHICKEN coop? and UH..... "Punjabby"? We out in the COUNTY are a payin fer that "SINKIN SHIP" called IVT through the COUNTIES money as well so If I was YOU I wouldn't be a tellin ANYONE where ta draw the line on this site.

Location hidden

#78 Apr 9, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
Thanks there "Focus on Frankfort" And Don't ALL of ya LOVE it how "Punjabby" and "The REAL ####****** He told me in His post NOT to say his name on here. LOL are Defendin eachother? Ain't that KINDA like given the FOX the KEY ta the CHICKEN coop? and UH..... "Punjabby"? We out in the COUNTY are a payin fer that "SINKIN SHIP" called IVT through the COUNTIES money as well so If I was YOU I wouldn't be a tellin ANYONE where ta draw the line on this site.
Hey nu-viewy, just man up and admit that you were wrong. I am not Rick Gunyon and Rick Gunyon is not me.

As for IVT, construction has begun: http://www.chronicle-tribune.com/ftimes/news/...

Sorry that for some reason you hate individuals trying to get a better education. Keep on cleaning out those chicken coops.....

Michigantown, IN

#79 Apr 9, 2013
Well "Punjabby" The Jury is still OUT on who you REALLY are and truthfully I could give a tinkers darn. Just hate it when people come IN this site and TURN from one side to the other and ALL of us have seen YOU do that TIME after TIME. NOONE is against Higher Education NOONE. What we ARE against is NOONE has taken the TIME to look at: at WHAT COST. This endeavor is for a TWO count them TWO year school. Students (if they GET them) will STILL have to move ON to a Secondary school to CONTINUE their education. As (I THINK IT WAS YOU) mentioned WHERE are they going to Have the ROOM to put the ON HANDS Suppliments that they will NEED to TEACH ANY MEchanical, Nursing, or WELDING studies? Certainly not in THAT basement! They want a MILLION dollar NEW Conference room built before August(at your cities expense) because they say the Basement is WET!
Well No POOP Popeye! That building was built ALONG Prarie Creek DUH. No Mr. Councilman I am NOT a scholar and you can make ALL the fun of us country folk you want. But don't you EVER forget. If it TRERN"T FER us Country Folk YER ol Butt would have Starved ta Death LONG ago! And DON"T forget with the ACHERAGE we own we PROBABLY pay MORE Taxes Per Capita than YOU could ever imagine. So Lighten up on us COUNTRY FOLK.
Seeing the truth again

Bangkok, Thailand

#80 Apr 9, 2013
Rick Gunyon
How proud must the council and people who reside in your district be that you chose to respond to stupid insinuations on topix.

You and your colleagues say you never visit topix. Thank you for yet again proving that the so called "haters" on topix are again being proven right.

And to quote Bobby Knight to side-step typing your own thoughts? Pathetic.

Simply amazing. Figured you, of all people, were above all the other imbeciles. I could not have been more mistaken, could I.
Curious

Bangkok, Thailand

#81 Apr 9, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
Quotin the GREAT Ron White "Ignorance you can TEACH-But ya CAN'T FIX STUPID" And the people in this site are NOT that STUPID ner IGNORANT "Last two posts #70 and 71?-Ya JUST told on yerselves. lol Didn't have ta Mention yer names. And uhhhh fer a Councilman Learn how ta spell C-R-I-T-I-C-S
There Mr uhhhhh well you know who ya are. And as fer Me? I'm just another poor slob that you legislaters are a soakin fer all the taxes you can get. My NAME means Nothin ta you like the REST of the taxpayin citizens in your city and this county. I HOPE there are a few on here that agree with me.
Who is Post #70?
Curious

Bangkok, Thailand

#82 Apr 9, 2013
Rick Gunyon
I also forgot to ask, so here I go. "Do you still walk around recording every conversation you have with politicians and other administrative oriented people? I am sure that you probably don't need reminded that it is against the law and can't really be used for any blackmail type of thing either".

Thanks again Dick.

Michigantown, IN

#83 Apr 9, 2013
Thanks there"Curious" and "Seein the Truth" Ya May not agree with THIS ol guy- But at Least ya see a RAT when there IS a Rat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. Weeks 56 min plain stupid 22
Trouble at Parkview 18 hr AGREE 48
Mr. Frey 19 hr Richelle M Lutz 17
mike Red perkins and frank hail selling heroin ... Thu helpthoseinneed 13
Hornsby Taxi Service Thu Crime stopper 6
will you people ever stop? Thu Obvious 14
Jesse emery. hot or nah? Dec 17 yourfullofit 11
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web