First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ItsWhoYouKnow

Frankfort, IN

#1 Jul 31, 2012
I wish someone could explain to me how our towns police/sheriffs department decides who does and doesn't get arrested for a DUI.
On July 27th a person was driving while VERY intoxicated on Freeman St. and plowed into a parked car. This resulted in a chain reaction which cause another car extensive damage as well. This person was well over the legal limit (.08) and has yet to answer to the authorities whom he had contact with at the time of the incident. The vehicle that was driven was pretty much totaled, however, managed to be towed to this persons home. There has yet to be any charges filed. The weapon this person was driving was not confiscated, and nothing reported in the paper. This person is free to go out get drunk again and maybe this time kill someone. This person has been doing this for years, yet because this person is a part of "The Good Ole Boys" club has been given another free pass. I like living in a small town. For the most part I have had the utmost confidence in our judicial system. The partiality that has been demonstrated in Frankfort makes me want to vomit.
update

United States

#2 Jul 31, 2012
So who is it?
Curious

Frankfort, IN

#3 Jul 31, 2012
If there were police officers at the scene of the wreck, wouldn't that be public record?? I thought anything reported went in the paper.
WOW

Frankfort, IN

#4 Jul 31, 2012
I seen two cars on Freeman that were smashed up together. Was that what he hit?
WOW

Frankfort, IN

#5 Jul 31, 2012
I guess I'm assuming it was a guy. my bad
update

United States

#6 Jul 31, 2012
So, who is it?
Jamies P

Noblesville, IN

#7 Jul 31, 2012
How do you know they were over.08? Are you assuming?
ItsWhoYouKnow

Goshen, IN

#9 Jul 31, 2012
I'm not assuming.
Used cars

Michigantown, IN

#10 Jul 31, 2012
Maybe I'll sell another car.

Donuts for everyone.
Richard McCoy Jr

Fishers, IN

#11 Jul 31, 2012
I want a Carfax first, please?
Disappointed

Frankfort, IN

#12 Jul 31, 2012
Used cars wrote:
Maybe I'll sell another car.
Donuts for everyone.
Perhaps you wouldn't make light of this if you had lost someone you loved to a drunk driver.
MakesyagoHMMMM

Goshen, IN

#13 Jul 31, 2012
Pretty sure I know who you are referring to and the situation. I find it amazing how a blind eye gets turned on things like this. If it would have been me or most other people we would be sitting our butts behind bars right now. Guess it really is "who you know".
douche patrol

Elkhart, IN

#14 Aug 1, 2012
Just spit it out who was it?
MakesyagoHMMMM

Goshen, IN

#15 Aug 1, 2012
Just be selective if you ever need a plumber.
BRILLIANT

Frankfort, IN

#16 Aug 1, 2012
I wonder if The Times gives immunity in the blotter if you're voted "Best Of Clinton Co"? LOL!!
update

United States

#17 Aug 1, 2012
Disappointed wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you wouldn't make light of this if you had lost someone you loved to a drunk driver.
Perhaps you should get a set and tell the name.

Otherwise, who cares? Its just gossip
Disappointed

Frankfort, IN

#18 Aug 1, 2012
update wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should get a set and tell the name.
Otherwise, who cares? Its just gossip
To begin with, I was commenting on the used car guys comment, not the the other bs on here. If this is gossip, you are right, who cares? To make light of an idiot that took other peoples lives in his incapable, uncaring for human life hands because he wanted to get his drink on is unacceptable. And lastly I wear my set with pride. I have no idea who they are talking about.
Slumlord

Elkhart, IN

#20 Aug 1, 2012
In order for you to insult me I would first have to value your opinion which I dont value one person on this sites opinion
PotCallingTheKet tle

Frankfort, IN

#21 Aug 1, 2012
Idiots wrote:
To begin with your all morons that have nothing better to do but slam others in light of you lacking in your own motivational skills.
Ummm...ok, you're on here?? Is slamming other individuals your crack too?
"Your all spineless individuals that hide behind others back to infuriate the human race."
Whats your real name oh spineless one? lol
Who's Mrs Walters???
Mouse in the corner

United States

#22 Aug 1, 2012
MakesyagoHMMMM wrote:
Just be selective if you ever need a plumber.
Really..... I knew it!! The jerk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Closet Gay 2 hr Meatstick 13
On the island of lies 4 hr Enter username 20
Frankfort Apartments (Feb '17) 4 hr Ha beeb 140
old cvs bulding (Jul '14) 22 hr GEEWIZZ 23
Sweep Under the Rug AGAIN!!! Sun He is still clueless 16
bikers (Oct '12) Sep 22 callingoutthepunks 49
Brad emery Sep 20 hotformywife 4

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance