Washington Ave road condition

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

What about us

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Apr 19, 2013
I am curious how much longer the city will allow Washington Ave to be torn up. This road is a mess. Pot holes everywhere, large areas cut out for repairs and unfilled.
Let's also discuss the area near Wampler's. At the stop sign last night I saw large industrial nails laying in the middle of the road. Almost weekly I see sharp metal objects that have been dropped in route to Wampler's.
Why doesn't the city do something about this road? The city won't give me any direct answers.
Tell me

Frankfort, IN

#2 Apr 19, 2013
Maybe Elaine Lawson will complain to the Mayor about these problems like she complains about the dirt on the road from the dump... I doubt she will, that would mean telling the Mayor that something isn't right in this fine city...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 19, 2013
What about us wrote:
I am curious how much longer the city will allow Washington Ave to be torn up. This road is a mess. Pot holes everywhere, large areas cut out for repairs and unfilled.
Let's also discuss the area near Wampler's. At the stop sign last night I saw large industrial nails laying in the middle of the road. Almost weekly I see sharp metal objects that have been dropped in route to Wampler's.
Why doesn't the city do something about this road? The city won't give me any direct answers.
Have you contacted you elected city coundcil representative concerning this issue?
What about us

Fort Wayne, IN

#4 Apr 19, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you contacted you elected city council representative concerning this issue?
Yes I have & The Street Dept.
And Wamplers as well....but yet we still find steel, nails, and other metal objects in the road. And Washington Ave is still torn up.
Fanny

United States

#5 Apr 19, 2013
Maybe with all the rain it will wash away and then the streets will be worse,then they will do something &#128521;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Administrator of Parkview 4 hr Wants the truth 14
Cole Chambers: CC Most Wanted 11 hr Richard K 10
Merry Christmas Thu Prancer 2
mike Red perkins and frank hail selling heroin ... Wed Sassy 15
Mr. Frey Wed go easy 24
Jesse emery. hot or nah? Dec 23 iknowjoe 13
City wants back Ambulance service (Nov '13) Dec 21 New boss 26
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web